Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Latin Name||Modapis modicus||Description|
|Discovered by||Sengir||Hot and arid climates have forced this species |
to adapt to a degree which will not allow it to
survive in significantly friendlier climates.
|Added by Mod||Forestry|
|Base Chance: 20%||
Default Attributes[edit | edit source]
|Fertility||2 Drones||Rain Tolerant||No|
Mutations[edit | edit source]
|Acquired from||Mutates to|
This bee is found in Desert Hives.
It cannot be bred.
Special Notes[edit | edit source]
- Other Hive this time doesn't include the Embittered Bee.
- The Sinister Bee can only be bred in the Nether.
- The Fiendish Bee can only be bred in the Nether.
- The Frugal Bee can only be bred in a Biome with temperature 190%-200% (hot or hellish) and humidity 0%-10% (arid).
- The Austere Bee can only be bred in a Biome with temperature 190%-200% (hot or hellish) and humidity 0%-10% (arid).
- The Argentum Bee can only be bred, when a block of Silver is beneath the housing.
- The Smelter Bee can only be bred when an Furnace is beneath the housing.