Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Each Monster Reanimation Ritual requires a Bone (except for the Slime) plus two items specific to the mob to be summoned to be placed on the Casting Altar, and one Coal and one Nether Wart to be burned in the Incense Brazier. The Ritual requires Attuned Standing Stones to be placed around it.
The two items to be sacrificed on the Casting Altar (along with a Bone) are as follows:
- For a Zombie: two Rotten Fleshs.
- For a Skeleton: one Arrow and one Bone.
- For a Spider: one String and one Spider Eye.
- For a Creeper: two Gunpowder.
- For a Cave Spider: one String and one Fermented Spider Eye.
- For a Slime: three Slimeballs (a Bone is not used).
- For an Enderman: two Ender Pearls.
Runic Tablet entry[edit | edit source]