On this page, the changelog for NEI Integration can be found.
Version 1[edit | edit source]
10.0.13[edit | edit source]
- Removed Forestry handlers as they have been moved into Forestry itself (as of Forestry 4.0.0!)
- Moved NEI dump options to their own section in the Data Dumps menu
- Fixed entity ID dumper so it actually dumps all entity types (instead of only the ones registered with global IDs)
10.0.12[edit | edit source]
- Added the ability to disable individual mod integrations in the config. This allows you to, for example, disable integration for a mod when it updates and NEI Integration breaks (I'm looking at you, Forestry), so that you can still use the rest of the mod.
- Added some safety checks to filter out broken recipes. Should fix a few crashes.
10.0.11[edit | edit source]
- Now allows loading with the new stable Forestry 3.6 builds.
1.0.10[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crash when looking up Centrifuge recipes using Forestry 188.8.131.521-unstable and up
1.0.9[edit | edit source]
- Attempt to fix a crash in the Forestry Shaped recipe handler
1.0.8[edit | edit source]
- Added player inventory dumper
- Added even more safety/null checks to prevent crashes
- Fixed some incorrect config descriptions
1.0.7[edit | edit source]
- Added more null checks in the Railcraft handlers
1.0.6[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crash in Thermionic Fabricator handler
- Added some missing null checks
1.0.5[edit | edit source]
- Readded HarvestCraft handlers as they don't currently work in the mod itself. Thanks to iTitus who provided the code of their version of the handlers.
- Added Big Reactors Cyanite Reprocessor handler
- Added localized/display names to Ore Dictionary, Fluid and Fluid Container dumps.
- Added chest loot dumper
- Added Ore Dictionary usage recipe handler, disabled by default.
- Set the Fluid Registry handler to be disabled by default.
- Added tooltip for how much liquid glass a smelting input is worth in T.Fabricators.
- Remove unnecessary caching from some Forestry handlers. Should fix the handlers not updating when the recipes are changed at runtime (MineTweaker).
1.0.4[edit | edit source]
- Removed BuildCraft handlers (moved over to BuildCraftCompat)
- Added tooltips for unlocalized names and maximum stack sizes of items
- Added dumpers for entity and dimension IDs
- Added a config option to disable the rather technical Fluid Registry handler
- Added Russian localization (Adaptivity)
1.0.3[edit | edit source]
- Added (optional) item tooltips that can show additional information about any item. These can be toggled and configured in the configuration file, or by using Forge's ingame config GUI.
- Ore Dictionary names
- Item ID (the ones like 'minecraft:stone')
- Fluid Container information
- Burn time in furnaces
- Added some more types of dumps to NEI's information dumping tool.
- Loaded mods, their versions and their dependencies
- Tile Entity class names and registered names
- Ore Dictionary entries
- Registered Fluids
- Registered Fluid Containers
- NEI recipe handler class names
1.0.2[edit | edit source]
- Added handlers for 4 Electrical Age machines (Compressor, Macerator, Magnetizer and Plate Machine)
- Added more safety checks to prevent crashes
1.0.1[edit | edit source]
- Added the Fluid Registry handler. This handler lists all fluids that are registered with Forge, and any associated fluid containers.
- Added localization support
- Fixed compatibility with MFR 2.8.0RC4
- Various small visual tweaks
- Fixed several crashes with invalid recipes
1.0.0[edit | edit source]
- Initial release