|Tooltip text||Displays details of power use and storage.|
|RF use||5 RF/t|
|RF storage||1000 RF|
The Power Monitor is a block added by Ender IO. It is a special device which provides information about Micro Infinity-based energy networks and can output a Redstone signal depending on available energy quantities.
Its GUI has two tabs. The first tab is an information panel which displays the following data:
- Conduit Storage - the amount of energy stored in all Energy Conduits in the network.
- Capacitor Bank Storage - the amount of energy stored in all Capacitor Banks in the network.
- Machine Buffers - the amount of energy stored in all machines in the network (this may include machines from other mods as well).
- Average Input - the average energy input of the system (estimated over the previous 5 seconds).
- Average Output - the average energy output of the system (estimated over the previous 5 seconds).
The second tab contains Redstone control settings. Here, the Power Monitor can be set to emit a Redstone signal when the energy network's total energy storage falls below a certain percentage which can be set by the player, and stop emitting a Redstone signal when energy storage is above another configurable percentage (which must be higher than the first value). This can be used to, for example, turn generators on and off depending on available energy storage.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Before Minecraft 1.12[edit | edit source]