- 1 r1.4
- 2 r1.3
- 3 r1.2
- 3.1 r1.2-105
- 3.2 r1.2-104
- 3.3 r1.2-103
- 3.4 r1.2-102
- 3.5 r1.2-101
- 3.6 r1.2-100
- 3.7 r1.2-99
- 3.8 r1.2-98
- 3.9 r1.2-97
- 3.10 r1.2-96
- 3.11 r1.2-95
- 3.12 r1.2-94
- 3.13 r1.2-93
- 3.14 r1.2-92
- 3.15 r1.2-91
- 3.16 r1.2-90
- 3.17 r1.2-89
- 3.18 r1.2-88
- 3.19 r1.2-87
- 3.20 r1.2-86
- 3.21 r1.2-85
- 3.22 r1.2-84
- 3.23 r1.2-83
- 3.24 r1.2-82
- 3.25 r1.2-81
- 3.26 r1.2-80
- 3.27 r1.2-79
- 3.28 r1.2-78
- 3.29 r1.2-77
- 3.30 r1.2-76
- 3.31 r1.2-75
- 3.32 r1.2-74
- 3.33 r1.2-73
- 3.34 r1.2-72
- 3.35 r1.2-71
- 4 r1.1
- 5 r1.0
- 6 Beta
- 6.1 Beta-50
- 6.2 Beta-49
- 6.3 Beta-48
- 6.4 Beta-47
- 6.5 Beta-46
- 6.6 Beta-45
- 6.7 Beta-44
- 6.8 Beta-43
- 6.9 Beta-42
- 6.10 Beta-41
- 6.11 Beta-40
- 6.12 Beta-39
- 6.13 Beta-38
- 6.14 Beta-37
- 6.15 Beta-36
- 6.16 Beta-35
- 6.17 Beta-34
- 6.18 Beta-33
- 6.19 Beta-32
- 6.20 Beta-31
- 6.21 Beta-30
- 6.22 Beta-29
- 6.23 Beta-28
- 6.24 Beta-27
- 6.25 Beta-26
- 6.26 Beta-25
- 6.27 Beta-24
- 6.28 Beta-23
- 6.29 Beta-22
- 6.30 Beta-21
- 6.31 Beta-20
- 6.32 Beta-19
- 6.33 Beta-18
- 6.34 Beta-17
- 6.35 Beta-16
- 6.36 Beta-15
- 6.37 Beta-14
- 6.38 Beta-13
- 6.39 Beta-12
- 6.40 Beta-11
- 6.41 Beta-10
- 6.42 Beta-9
- 6.43 Beta-8
- 6.44 Beta-7
- 6.45 Beta-6
- 6.46 Beta-5
- 6.47 Beta-4
- 6.48 Beta-3
- 6.49 Beta-2
- 6.50 Beta-1
On this page, the changelog for Quark can be found.
r1.4[edit | edit source]
r1.4-122[edit | edit source]
- General: Quark walls will now connect properly to vanilla walls.
- General: The website config importer will no longer enable experimental features.
- Automation: Animania will now disable animals eating food from the ground.
- Vanity: Fixed a banner dupe with boat sails.
- World: Lush underground biomes will now
- World: Natural blazes can now spawn on every nether biome, even ones provided by mods.
r1.4-121[edit | edit source]
- API: Added a way for IDropoffManager implementations to provide their own IItemHandler.
- API: Increased API version to 2.
- Automation: Fixed pistons not updating the amount of players viewing a chest's interface, leaving it to be open if it's moved while a player is looking at it.
- General: Quark will no longer break Random Things' dyeing machine. (lumien231)
- Management: Fixed the extract and restock buttons being dependant on Dropoff being enabled instead of Chest Buttons.
- Tweaks: Added a config setting to Automatic Recipe Unlock to disable the recipe book entirely.
- World: Fixed a crash if a type of world stone is enabled but the rarity set to 0.
r1.4-120[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Fixed enabling the chest reversion recipe crashing the game.
r1.4-119[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed the q button not being localizable.
- Automation: Made Dispensers placing Seeds turn off if you have Animania.
- Decoration: Made Charcoal Block turn off if you have Mekanism.
- Managment [sic]: Fixed setting the player sorting button keybind allowing you to sort the creative item pane.
- Misc: Blocks for Glowstone Dust and Gunpowder should no longer appear in JEI.
r1.4-118[edit | edit source]
- General: Major Config Update
- Redid the entire ingame config UI to be much more user intuitive
- Added a "first load" menu that shows up the first time you load quark (when it has to generate the config file)
- Added a button to the main menu and pause menu to access the config (can be turned off)
- Added the ability to disable features from the quark website and import them into the game
- Improved some config descriptions to be more descriptive
- Building: Bark Blocks now default to a 3x3 recipe instead of 2x2 so they don't conflict with Forestry. The config to change to 3x3 has been changed to a config to change to 2x2.
- Decoration: Added a config option to enable recipes to revert quark chests to vanilla chests, case you're using mods that don't use the ore dictionary key.
- Misc: The first time you use Rotation Lock, you'll get a message in chat saying what you did and the keybind to revert it, since a lot of people seem to do it on accident.
- Tweaks: Enderman Anti Cheese is now only enabled in Hard difficulty by default.
- Tweaks: Fixed jump boost step assist not being the correct height. (InsomniaKitten)
- API: Added two new hooks: IFuseIgnitable and IRotationLockhandler
- API: Any GuiScreen with IChestButtonCallback is now accepted as Chest Button enabled.
r1.3[edit | edit source]
r1.3-117[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed lag when connecting to a server by removing needless overhead.
- Decoration: Added candles to the blockCandle oredict key so that Better With Mods' candle holders adapt to them.
- Decoration: Fixed disabling tallow also disabling dyed candles.
- Decoration: Fixed the tallow oredict key not registering properly.
- World: Guardians will now only spawn in deep oceans by default. I thought I'd done that ages ago but apparently not.
- World: Lowered the default spawn rates and group sizes of guardians and blazes outside of their structures.
r1.3-116[edit | edit source]
- General: Tried to fix a bug where unbound quark keybinds would trigger when a media key is pressed. I couldn't reproduce it so I don't know if I fixed it.
- Building: Fixed Magma Bricks not being named.
- Building: Added a config to change the Bark Block recipe to be 3x3 to prevent recipe overlap with Forestry.
r1.3-115[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed chisel integration again. (phit)
- General: Optimized filesize again.
- Automation: Entire mods can now be blacklisted from having their tile entities moved by pistons.
- Building: Added Magma Bricks. New brick blocks that have their own light like Magma.
- Decoration: Added Tallow & Candles. Pigs drop Tallow, which can be crafted alongside String into Candles of all colors.
- Misc: Added Extra Potions, which lets you make Haste and Resistance potions, as well as a new Danger Sight potion which shows where mobs can spawn.
- Misc: Added Map Markers. Combine a Map with an Ink Sac to add a marker to the position where you're standing.
- Misc: Fixed the note block GUI not altering vanilla note block play and tune stats.
- Tweaks: Added Squid Inking. Squids will now shoot some ink at you when you attack them.
- World: Increased default Glowshroom growth speed a bit.
r1.3-114[edit | edit source]
- Experimental: Fixed the new cursor feature crashing servers, even if it isn't enabled, because the client stuff was being loaded anyway and the game didn't like that.
r1.3-113[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed chisel integration not integrating.
- Automation: Added cables from the Integrated Dynamics mod to the piston moving blacklist. (josephcsible)
- Automation: Dispensers can no longer place Botania flowers. Now they no longer glitch!
- Experimental: Added Reactive Cursor. This overrides your system cursor while you're playing the game so it changes based on what you're doing.
- Misc: Fixed ancient tomes not working with books that have more than one enchantment. (F43nd1r)
- Misc: Fixed right clicking any block with gunpowder or glowstone both activating the block and placing the dust.
- Tweaks: Fixed a priority issue causing stair/slab reversion recipes to take priority over "pillar" style blocks, making those not be craftable.
- Tweaks: Fixed armor without attributes still rendering the visual stat tooltip, which ended up on top of other text.
- Vanity: Fixed a client crash when doing emotes.
r1.3-112[edit | edit source]
- Client: Added the ability to search for favorite items (use "favo(u)rite") and to search for potion effects.
- Management: Ender Chest buttons now have their own icons.
- Management: Unified textures for the chest buttons. You probably won't tell the difference if you don't make texture packs. (T43nd1r)
- Misc: Added the ability to place Glowstone Dust and Gunpowder. The latter can be set on fire to create a fuse.
- Misc: Added Throwable Dragon Breath. Allows Dragon Breath bottles to be thrown to convert Stone to End Stone.
- Misc: Added Wither Ash, a new drop from Wither (Skeletons) which allows you to mobproof dark areas.
- Tweaks: Added Blastproof Shulker Boxes.
- Tweaks: Added Dye Any Wool. Allows you to dye any wool with other colors, and to dye 8 wool with one dye.
- Tweaks: Fixed a crash when moving the cursor too quickly over JEI.
- Tweaks: Fixed the Sign Edit UI having the extra buttons in the same place as the sign render if the sign is on a wall.
- Tweaks: Removed Safe Mounts, as the feature is present in Vanilla 1.12 already.
- Vanity: Fixed custom emotes that move body parts not moving the overlay parts accossiated to them.
- Vanity: Witch Hats will now only drop from player kills so you don't have to worry about filtering them for your witch farms.
- World: Added Nether Smokers, new smoking blocks that spawn in the edge of lava lakes that can be used to make chimneys.
r1.3-111[edit | edit source]
- Management: Fixed a crash with automatic tool restock.
- Vanity: Added a config option that allows custom emotes to run commands when executed.
- World: Fixed Cave Crystals not being usable to create runes.
- World: Fixed Wraiths not spawning in other mods' nether biomes.
r1.3-110[edit | edit source]
- Client: Fixed the usage ticker breaking lighting in other GUI elements. I think? I couldn't reproduce the issue.
- Decoration: Fixed hoppers treating adjacent quark chests of different types as a double chest.
- Management: Fixed automatic tool restock not turning off if invtweaks is loaded.
- Misc: The slime in a bucket now stores the entity data and displays the slime name.
- Vanity: Fixed colored runes not working with the elytra model.
r1.3-109[edit | edit source]
- Vanity: More emote features!
- Allow moving body pieces as well as rotating them. Use _off_x/y/z instead of _x/y/z to do it. For example, to move the head up 1 block in 1000 ms you'd use move head_off_y 1000 1. This is compatible with all the normal move modifiers.
- Added a reset feature, which lets a model piece be set to all the default values. You can do this using reset (piece/all) (rotation/offset/all). For example, to rotate every piece's rotation in 500 ms, you'd use reset all rotation 500. To reset the head offset in 300 ms you'd use reset head offset 300, and to reset the left leg's offset and rotation in 1000 ms you'd use reset left_leg all 1000. While reset can not have delay/repeat/yoyo applied to it, it can be put inside a section, which itself can have these.
- Added unit. Before you start your animation, you can define a speed unit, which determines the timeline at which the animation happens. The default unit is 1, so if you use unit 2, the animation becomes 2x slower. To make it 4x faster, for example, you'd use unit 0.25. One potential use of this is to make a dance with a defined tempo. A 120BPM song has a full beat every 0.5 seconds, so you could use unit 500, and then your move commands, and other time based commands will work in song beats instead of milliseconds. So something like move head_x 1 1.57 would rotate your head 90º in 500 ms, or one song beat. You can also just use this to tweak the global animation speed without changing all the values.
- Added the ability to use values with fractional parts in time based commands.
- Fixed the emote error log being one line off.
r1.3-108[edit | edit source]
- Client: Fixed another server crash with the Usage Ticker. I'm a good programmer.
r1.3-107[edit | edit source]
- Vanity: Fixed a server crash with the resource pack for custom emote sprites.
r1.3-106[edit | edit source]
- General: Added a new Client module, where all the features that don't require the server to have Quark fit. A bunch of features from other modules were moved here. Check the website for the full listing.
- Building: Added the Trowel, a new item that places random blocks from your hotbar.
- Client: Added Improved Sign Interface.
- Client: Added the Usage Ticker, a new HUD element that shows info about how many items/blocks you have left, and the status of your armor.
- Management: Fixed the Deposit chet button being able to place items in slots they shouldn't go into, such as Shulker Boxes inside other Shulker Boxes.
- Misc: Added Animal Poisoning. Baby animals can be fed Poisonous Potatoes to make them never grow up.
- Misc: Added Sweeping Edge to the list of valid Ancient Tome enchantments.
- Tweaks: Added Axe Leaf Harvesting. Axes will break leaves as fast as shears.
- Tweaks: Added Compasses Working Everywhere, which makes them work in the Nether and End, and disables them until they're crafted (to prevent recipe book cheesing).
- Vanity: Reworked Emotes.
- All Emotes were changed to a new data format.
- Added Weep and Think emotes.
- Redid the emote sprites to a new 16x style.
- Redid the emote menu to allow more to fit in larger GUI scales.
- Added support for fully custom emotes. Here's a tutorial.
r1.2[edit | edit source]
r1.2-105[edit | edit source]
- General: Updated to Minecraft 1.12.1
- General: Fixed another scala crash.
- Automation: Fixed Dispensers Placing Seeds not requiring a minecraft restart to enable.
- Automation: Fixed Dispensers Placing Seeds not working with other mods' seeds.
- Decoration: Fixed a crash when using the AE2 network tool.
- Experimental: Fixed a crash with colored lights.
- Experimental: Made colored light lightmap culling a config option, disabled by default.
- Management: Fixed a crash with Refined Storage autocrafting.
- Misc: Creepers spawned from Curse no longer spawn with Fire Resistance.
- Tweaks: Fixed a rotated texture in the piston model. (krzysk1)
- Tweaks: Fixed Improved Stone Tool Crafting trying to register marble and limestone ore dictionary keys when Revamp Stone Gen isn't enabled.
- World: Crystal Caves will no longer place ores in bedrock.
- World: Fixed Cascading Chunk Generation! This required a few changes:
- Basalt now uses the same config options as the other stones
- Several config value names had to be changed to prevent old configs from creating ridiculous results
- Stone cluster shapes are more uniform now
- Underground biome dungeons are no longer guaranteed per biome and will instead spawn on a random chance
- There is still a possibility to get the warning messages when generating something larger, like a big dungeon. I'll consider this a win for now, as the amount of errors and lag generated is incomparable to what it was before. I might try to fix any further ones later down the line.
r1.2-104[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed developer capes disappearing randomly.
- Decoration: Fixed the vanilla trapdoor recipe not outputting 6 trapdoors.
- Experimental: Added Colored Lights. This is as experimental as it gets. Do not use for regular gameplay unless you feel really brave and are ready to deal with the side effects.
- Management: Fixed chest buttons working on spectator mode.
- Tweaks: Fixed an occasional crash with the visual stat input and the keyboard bindings not being created properly.
- Vanity: Fixed emotes not updating in first person.
- World: Added a list of blocks natural blazes can spawn on that modpack authors can change for mods that add biomes to the nether.
- World: Fixed blazes spawned from spawners outside of a fortress being negated if not on the defined blocks.
r1.2-103[edit | edit source]
- API: Added ICustomSearchHandler, for items that should answer search queries differently.
- Decoration: Fixed fences and other blocks connecting to paper walls.
- Management: Improved the search bar. You can now search by creative tab, mod name, and inside shulker boxes.
- Tweaks: Added a blacklist to automatic recipe unlock, plus an option to force limited crafting enabled. I leave this one to your creativity.
- World: Fixed a crash with pathfinder maps if the biome they go to can't be found.
- World: Fixed treasure maps being way more common then they were supposed to be.
r1.2-102[edit | edit source]
- General: Added fancy capes for developers.
- General: Fixed incompatibility with SpongeForge.
- General: Sent some signals over to the Chisel mod to register Quark blocks as variants.
- Tweaks: Fixed the map tooltip displaying maps that haven't been opened yet and having their colors wrong.
- Vanity: Fixed dyed item names not moving over to the side when the favorite item star is there
- Vanity: Fixed the dyable eltyra changing the color of the recipe book button.
- World: Added Pathfinder Maps, new maps you can buy from Cartographer Villagers that lead you to biomes.
- World: Fixed the Soul Powder recipe not being registered.
- World: Fixed Treasure Maps always having the same Map ID.
- World: Improved Treasure Maps a bunch by using the map features added in 1.11.
r1.2-101[edit | edit source]
- General: Removed unused files and needless metadata to lower the jar filesize.
- General: Reorganized keybinds into various categories and rebinded a few of them to not overlap with the new vanilla ones in 1.12.
- Management: Fixed automatic tool restock taking tools that DON'T match the tool type when an exact copy isn't present.
- Management: Many changes to the chest search bar:
- Added the ability to double click the bar to clear the text
- Added the ability to regex search by delimiting the query with /.
- Added the ability to search for enchantments by typing their name
- Fixed quote searching not working
- Fixed some key presses being duplicated
- Made the text display red if no items in the inventory match
- Moved the text a bit to the side so it looks consistent with the creative menu search bar
- Tweaks: AFK detection no longer takes in mouse clicks when outside an interface, to allow people to AFK fish/sieve without being annoying.
- Tweaks: Endermen can no longer do their anti cheese tactics if below 3 HP, to help with your farming.
- Tweaks: The message that shows up when a player is sleeping can now be hovered to see which players are and aren't sleeping yet.
r1.2-100[edit | edit source]
- API: Added IChestButtonCallback, for GUIs that want chest buttons in a different place. Hi KingLemming.
- API: Added IItemSearchBar, for non chest GUIs that want a search bar.
- Automation: Fixed the Weather Detector not working.
- Management: Added a search bar to chests.
- Management: Added an Extract button to chests.
- Management: Moved the bottom chest buttons around so they look better. It's advised to reset that part of the config so the new one doesn't overlap.
- Misc: Fixed a crash with direction locking.
- Misc: Fixed log spam and a crash with the enderdragon when enderdragon scales are enabled.
- Tweaks: Fixed better vanilla textures not loading properly unless F3+T was pressed.
- Tweaks: Fixed disabling random chicken textures also disabling chick textures.
- Tweaks: Fixed endermen destroying blocks contents and not handling drops correctly when in pursuit of a hiding player.
- Tweaks: Fixed the food tooltip being placed incorrectly in the creative search tab.
- Tweaks: The food tooltip now shows food that can provide negative status effects with the hunger food sprite.
- Vanity: Implemented an EXPERIMENTAL Custom Emote system. This allows one to create their own emotes using text files. It currently is disabled by default, and you shouldn't try it yet unless you REALLY know what you're doing. Maybe it'll be a real feature in the future.
r1.2-99[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed the global anti overlap config being inverted, and thus disabling anti-overlap altogether.
- General: Updated charset mod ID to allow for integration to work properly with the latest versions.
- Management: Fixed a crash when going fullscreen and the keyboard binding not being set up yet.
- Misc: Added config options to change the amount of Dragon Scales required and dropped to make an Elytra.
- Misc: Crafting an Elytra with a Dragon Scale now makes a black one.
- Misc: Fixed Improved Sleeping not turning itself off if Morpheus is enabled.
- Misc: Fixed ridiculous chat spam when sleeping if a player is in another dimension.
- Misc: Fixed the rotation lock not working with hoppers.
- Misc: If there is only one player on the sever (or singleplayer), afk and sleep chat messages are now suppressed.
- Tweaks: Fixed stair and slab to block recipes, and the slab to stairs recipes being broken.
- Tweaks: Fixed the enderman anti cheese name in the config being wrong.
- World: Fixed another water leak in the pirate ship.
- World: Fixed captain pirates always having the same type of parrot, and sometimes not having any at all.
- World: Lowered the spawn rate of natural blaze spawns, and made blazes not spawn outside of netherrack if not spawning in a fortress.
r1.2-98[edit | edit source]
- API: Finally added a proper API. Previous modder classes are now in here.
- General: Updated to the latest forge and autoreglib. Make sure to have both.
- Decoration: Fixed fences connecting to iron ladders.
- Decoration: Fixed vanilla blocks not being registered in the ore dictionary in accordance to variant ones.
- Management: Automatic Tool Restock now works with every item in the game, including stackable ones.
- Management: Fixed the sort player button being below the normal sort button in chests.
- Management: If you have stackable favorited items, any further ones picked up will also be favorited.
- Misc: Colored Runes now stack. There is a config to make them unstackable again if you hate fun.
- Tweaks: Added Improved Sleeping. Players will be marked AFK if they don't do anything in two minutes. AFK players don't count for sleeping. When a player starts sleeping, their status is broadcast to the server.
- Tweaks: Fixed some chickens having white eyes.
- Tweaks: Fixed the improved mount HUD not working for non standard horses and the XP bar flickering while in chat.
- World: Changed pirate ships:
- Added more pirates
- Captains have more health
- Captains now have parrots
- Fixed a chance for a water leak in the bottom of the ship
- Removed all doors from the ship so the pirates don't get stuck
- Ships are rarer
- There are now fewer fire changes in dispensers
r1.2-97[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Placing a banner in a Glass Item Frame will squish it, allowing it to be used as wallpaper.
- Misc: Added the new 1.12 instruments to the note block GUI. (note: there's currently a bug in forge making them all sound like piano, not my problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
- Misc: Updated the Dragon Scale texture.
- Tweaks: Fixed crafting stairs from slabs not working.
- Tweaks: Fixed stair and slab reversion recipes not working.
r1.2-96[edit | edit source]
- Management: Fixed tool restock eating items.
- Management: Fixed tool restock not turning off when invtweaks is loaded.
- Misc: Fixed a stray zero showing up in the corner of the screen on the note block interface.
r1.2-95[edit | edit source]
- General: Some special recipes will now show up properly in the recipe book.
- General: Updated recipes to the newest AutoRegLib version.
- Decoration: Fixed Fences connecting to Leaf Carpets.
- Management: Fixed inventory chest buttons being out of place if the recipe book is open when the inventory is opened.
- Misc: Added the Dragon Scale, an item that will drop from a respawned enderdragon that can be used to craft an Elytra.
- World: Fixed permafrost and brimstone wall recipes being swapped.
r1.2-94[edit | edit source]
- General: Updated to Minecraft 1.12
- Building: Renamed Clay Shingles to Terracotta Shingles.
- Building: Updated the Quilted Wool colors to the new ones.
- Decoration: Removed Colored Beds, for obvious reasons.
- Management: Added Automatic Tool Restock, which replaces your tools with new ones when you break them so you can continue mining.
- Tweaks: Added Automatic Recipe Unlocking, makes every recipe show up in the recipe book by default.
- Tweaks: Added more animal textures.
r1.2-93[edit | edit source]
- General: Added a config option to disable all* stairs, slabs, and walls, if you want to save on block IDs. *doesn't disable them for blocks that use them for other recipes, such as Soul Sandstone or Midori.
- General: Fixed some poorly written ASM handling code that crashed the game when loaded with LibrarianLib.
- Building: Added Bark Stairs and Slabs.
- Building: Fixed incorrect Soul Sandstone recipes.
- Decoration: Fixed the Glass Item Frame entity not being localized. (xbony2)
- Tweaks: Added Random Animal Textures. Four new textures for cows, pigs, and chicken, as well as separate textures for baby chicken.
- Tweaks: Fixed the food tooltip not checking BWM's hardcore hunger status properly. (squeek502)
- World: Added Permafrost and Brimstone Walls.
- World: Fixed Basalt not spawning. You may need to delete that part of the config if you were having problems.
r1.2-92[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Added Colored Flower Pots.
- Tweaks: Added Biomes o Plenty compatibility to Greener Grass (by default, you may need to clear that part of the config to enable it) (primetoxinz)
- Tweaks: Fixed JEI showing slab and stair recycling recipes with stack counts.
- Tweaks: Hoes will now harvest sugar cane, and not harvest lily pads.
- Tweaks: Implemented BetterWithMods' API to display proper food levels when hardcore hunger is enabled.
- Tweaks: Tool items with short names (like the Iron Axe) will no longer have stat text coming off the tooltip.
- Vanity: Refractored the emote system, also when doing an emote, a HUD element will show up. This is useful for feedback that it went off when you have it keybound.
- World: Added dimension configuration to a bunch of world generation features and dismantled the current dimension configs. (note: if you had basalt spawning in the overworld, you'll have to reconfigure it)
r1.2-91[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed a crash when using some odd keys as keybinds. They still don't work, and that has to be looked into, but they at least won't crash \:D/
- Automation: Added a config to add custom seeds to dispensers.
- Automation: Fixed dispensers crashing the game when placing pistons.
- Building: Added Quilted Wool.
- Building: Changed the Iron Plate texture and added a rusty variant.
- Decoration: Added Glass Item Frames. They don't show the frame, just the item.
- Decoration: Blocks in item frames laying flat will now orient vertically.
- Decoration: Removed blockBed ore dictionary entries as they weren't working.
- Management: Shulker Boxes now have their own chest buttons.
- Misc: Fixed being able to capture dead slimes in a bucket, causing a slimeball dupe.
- Misc: Rotation Locks are now unlocked by pressing L in the direction the lock is currently set, rather than Shift-L.
- Tweaks: Enderman Anti Cheese no longer has the endermen teleport you to them, but rather, has them pick up and drop the blocks you're hiding under. A config is present to enable the old behaviour.
- Tweaks: Fixed renaming shulker boxes crashing the client.
r1.2-90[edit | edit source]
- Management: Added a config to allow chest buttons to show up on any GUIs you want.
- Misc: Added a Rainbow Rune, which changes color through the spectrum.
- Tweaks: 4 Stairs can now be crafted with 8 Slabs. These recipes are automatically generated from matching block to stair recipes and block to slab recipes.
- Tweaks: Fixed a crash when looking at an item with attributes but not a properly defined tooltip.
- World: Varied dungeons can now be configured to have their own loot tables.
r1.2-89[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Added generic shulker box recipe with any chest.
- Decoration: The Charcoal Block is now disabled automatically if Actually Additions is loaded.
- Management: Favorite items now have a star next to their name.
r1.2-88[edit | edit source]
- General: Implemented global config settings. Currently you can turn off the anti-overlap globally, turn off seasonal features and turn off the /quarkconfig command.
- General: Made the /quarkconfig command a standard feature, moved out of Experimental.
- General: Sent some signals over to the Charset mod so its block moving feature works with Quark's tile entities.
- Automation: Chest buttons (including the ones in the inventory) can now be keybound. None are bound by default.
- Automation: Dispensers can now play records if they have a jukebox right in front.
- Automation: Pistons can no longer move jukeboxes if they have a record inside, as this broke the music.
- Management: F to Switch Items now disables itself if the Visible Armor Slots mod is loaded, as that mod adds the same feature.
- Management: Fixed inverting the inventory dropoff button not inverting its tooltip.
- Management: Fixed status bar tinting with the hotbar swapper.
- Management: Moved the chest buttons around to be more sensible. Also added a second sort button to containers, which sorts the player's inventory.
- Tweaks: Added some checks to double doors to allow them to interact better with anti-grief methods.
- Tweaks: Added visual stat display for tools, weapons, and armor.
- Tweaks: Double doors now open together at the exact same time rather than having a short delay for networking.
- Vanity: Fixed not being able to dye an item's name and change the name at the same time.
- World: Fixed crystal caves not requiring a game restart to enable.
r1.2-87[edit | edit source]
- Building: Fixed having Soul Sandstone disabled but More Sandstone enabled causing blocks to appear in the crafting output when the grid is empty.
- Decoration: Added colored beds to the ore dictionary.
- Decoration: Made beds re-dyable.
- Management: Added config options to move the dropoff and sort inventory chest buttons.
- World: Optimised the check for the Curse effect, which should fix some lag in worlds with tons of entities.
r1.2-86[edit | edit source]
- Automation: Blacklisted Botania's Starfield Creator from rendering when moving by a piston so it doesn't break the entire world. (williewillus)
- Automation: Piston Block Breakers now use an Iron Rod block, made with End Rods. End Rods emitted light and thus could cause lag.
- Building: Registered the charcoal block in the ore dictionary.
- Decoration: Added Flat Item Frames, allowing them to be placed on floors and ceilings. (rockhymas/gibraltarmc)
- Management: Added a "Hotbar Switcher" key, which allows you to easily swap your hotbar with any other inventory row.
- Management: Chest button positions can now be configured individually.
- Management: Fixed the Restock button deleting non stackable items.
- Tweaks: Added an improved bow pulling animation by CopherSans to the Better Vanilla Textures feature.
- Tweaks: Fixed the stone sword recipe with any stone type being the same as the stone shovel recipe.
- World: Improved the wraith visuals with a new model and animations.
r1.2-85[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: The shulker box tooltip can no longer go out of bounds.
- World: Added a lock to the stone generator to prevent excessive chunk bleeding, which could cause massive lag when generating the world.
r1.2-84[edit | edit source]
- Automation: Dispensers can now place any blocks in the game.
- Automation: Fixed dead animals being able to eat items from the floor.
- Misc: Fixed a crash if an ancient tome has an invalid enchantment.
- Misc: Fixed the direction lock hotkey not working with quartz pillars.
- Tweaks: Added a config to require holding shift for the map tooltip.
- Tweaks: Added a visual tooltip to shulker boxes where it shows the items inside.
- Tweaks: Added better with mods' dirt slab (grass slab) to the default greener grass config.
- Tweaks: Fixed baby husks burning in sunlight (as normal husks don't).
- World: Added a config option to make the realistic world type the default one.
r1.2-83[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Fixed colored item frames not dropping their contents.
- Vanity: Fixed boat sails still ticking even if the module is disabled, potentially causing crashes.
- World: Fixed crash when generating spider caves.
- World: Fixed ore dictionary recipe for mushroom soup using glowshrooms not having a bowl.
r1.2-82[edit | edit source]
- General: Quark keybinds were all sorted out to the same category.
- Building: Fixed stained planks being stone blocks instead of wood.
- Misc: Added the ability to press the L key to lock a rotation and block half for block placement.
- Tweaks: Wet sponges dry in the nether.
- World: Added Underground Biomes, as well as Permafrost and Brimstone blocks to go along with them. This is the largest quark feature so far, so please do check out the website to know what's in it.
- World: Stone generation is now biome based. Different biomes will have different stone types to go along. I recommend you delete (or reset ingame) your "revamp stone gen" section of the config, as the stone generation values have been changed accordingly.
r1.2-81[edit | edit source]
- Automation: Added a list of blocks that have their tile entity update delayed until the end of the tick. See the next point:
- Automation: Fixed pistons pushing a dispenser into a state where it would be triggered deleting all the items in the dispenser.
- Building: Fixed more stained wood names.
- Building: Fixed netherwrought stone brick slabs and stairs being made with the stone and not the bricks.
r1.2-80[edit | edit source]
- Automation: Fixed pistons pushing tile entities not updating neighbouring blocks. (e.g. comparators)
- Building: Fixed the Stained Wood names.
- Misc: Fixed Note Blocks playing the Skeleton sounds instead of the Wither Skeleton sounds if a Wither Skeleton skull is attached.
- Tweaks: Fixed deploying ladders down not making a sound.
r1.2-79[edit | edit source]
- Misc: Fixed a crash with the note block gui.
r1.2-78[edit | edit source]
- Automation: Added pistons moving Tile Entities.
- Building: Added Duskbound Blocks and Duskbound Lamps.
- Building: Added Netherwrought Stone and Bricks.
- Building: Added Stained Wooden Planks.
- Building: Added Sturdy Stone, a new stone block that pistons can't move.
- Building: Renamed Hardened Clay Tiles to Clay Shingles.
- Decoration: Made the Blaze Lantern texture interpolate.
- Management: Added better shift-click crafting. Items shift-clicked in your inventory in a crafting table will go to the grid rather your hotbar.
- Misc: Added a Note Block Interface.
- Misc: Added Soul Powder, an item that creates a spirit that flies towards the nearest nether fortress.
- Misc: Note Block Mob Sounds are now affected by the pitch the note block is set to.
- Tweaks: Added a new piston model and side texture to Better Vanilla Textures.
- Tweaks: Replaced Flint Tool Crafting with Better Stone Tool Crafting, which allows you to craft stone tools by mix and matching all types of stone, and flint.
- Vanity: Fixed Boat Sails not rendering. FOR REAL THIS TIME :|
- World: Buffed Wraiths, now that they actually have a good use.
r1.2-77[edit | edit source]
- Automation: Fixed End Rod Block Breakers not working because I'm good at object oriented programming, yes.
- Decoration: Fixed Colored Item frames having the items inside render mirrored.
- Vanity: Fixed Boat Sails not rendering. Again. Hopefully for realsies this time.
r1.2-76[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: Fixed a server crash with the map tooltip.
r1.2-75[edit | edit source]
- General: Added a Misc module and moved a few features from other modules to it. Check out what got moved on the new section in the site.
- General: Compressed more textures.
- General: Fixed entities not having properly localized names.
- Automation: Pistons can no longer break blocks with end rod unless the rod is directly adjacent to the piston that's pushing. This is a needed evil to fix dupe bugs.
- Misc: Added options to panorama screenshots to change the screenshot resolution and enable full resolution panoramas.
- Misc: Fixed Snow Golems only dropping their head when they DON'T have a pumpkin rather than when they do.
- Tweaks: Added maps rendering in inventory tooltips.
- Tweaks: Added villagers following players holding an emerald block.
- Tweaks: Disabled the pumpkin face texture override by default because it looked really weird when worn.
- Tweaks: Fixed recipes for reverting vanilla stairs not being registered.
- Vanity: Fixed boat sails not rendering.
- World: Changed the cave crystal textures to animated ones by /u/yukosgiti.
r1.2-74[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed a few features that were broken because of old ASM mappings. Not exactly sure what got fixed here, but more stuff will work now.
- Management: Fixed a crash when using chest buttons.
- Management: Fixed a dupe with dropoff.
r1.2-73[edit | edit source]
- Management: Fixed a crash while dropping items off.
- Vanity: Fixed boats not saving their banners properly.
r1.2-72[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Fixed colored beds and item frames being broken because of some flawed item logic.
- World: Fixed soul beads being broken because of the same flawed item logic.
r1.2-71[edit | edit source]
- General: Updated to 1.11.2.
- Vanity: Duplicating fireworks now requires source fireworks with the same flight time as the target ones.
- World: Wraiths can now have Llama sounds.
r1.1[edit | edit source]
r1.1-70[edit | edit source]
- World: Fixed a debug message for where dungeons spawn being left behind
r1.1-69[edit | edit source]
- Building: Registered polished stone in the ore dictionary.
- Management: Fixed the dropoff feature breaking OpenComputers tablets.
- World: Rebalanced pirate ship loot and generation rate. Again.
r1.1-68[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: Fixed a crash on startup with the new resource pack feature. I couldn't reproduce the issue so this may not fix it, but it should in theory.
r1.1-67[edit | edit source]
- Building: Vertical Wood Planks now use the vanilla textures rotated a bit, so they have out of the box support for resource packs.
- Decoration: Fixed quark chests not turning into presents during christmas.
- Decoration: Fixed the default bed color tooltip not working.
- General: Quark's loot functions are now serializable and usable in json defined loot tables. They also won't crash the game if used with LootTweaker.
- General: Removed a bunch of unused textures.
- Management: Fixed a crash when linking items.
- Management: Fixed the chat spam filter for linking items only kicking OPs rather than only kicking normal players.
- Tweaks: Added some vanilla texture changes. Right now the 1.8 stones, brick, glass, and pumpkin face textures are changed.
- Tweaks: Fixed the monster note block feature potentially breaking other mods' custom noteblocks.
- Vanity: Fixed a crash when placing a boat in a server without quark. (note: you need to disable Boat Sails on your client for this to work)
- World: Added a feature to revamp the generation of the 1.8 stones to massive clusters. The same feature also adds Marble and Limestone as more stones to generate and build with.
- World: Added Crystal Caves that generate rarely around the underground. These contain colored crystals and some ores.
- World: Added Noodlor's Dank Dungeons to world generation. These replace the vanilla dungeons.
- World: Costs for applying runes and ancient tomes now have config options.
r1.1-66[edit | edit source]
- Management: Fixed sorting destroying your armor.
r1.1-65[edit | edit source]
- Automation: Fixed another slime block dupe.
- Management: Fixed a disconnect when a player sorts their inventory on a server.
- Management: Fixed the sort button messing with equipped armor.
- Tweaks: Fixed the food tooltip changing color based on the item tooltip text.
r1.1-64[edit | edit source]
- Automation: End Rods will now push slime blocks rather than break them.
- Automation: The animals eating food from the floor feature now disables if Better With Mods or Easy Breeding is enabled.
- Building: Fixed Polished Sandstone Slab textures.
- Building: Tweaked the Sandy Bricks texture.
- Management: Removed debug messages that I left behind on accident.
- Vanity: Potentially fixed a bug causing shift-click functionality to break if the dyeing item names feature is enabled.
- World: Made Basalt less horribly dark.
r1.1-63[edit | edit source]
- Management: Fixing a crash when pressing the sort button if you don't have Scala.
w a k e m e u p i s i d e [sic]
r1.1-62[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed a crash when loading the game in an obfuscated environment.
r1.1-61[edit | edit source]
The 101 feature update! Quark now has 101 features to spice up your game.
- General: Any features that turn themselves off when specific mods are loaded now have config options to force them on.
- General: Features now define whether they require a minecraft reload to enable or not. Furthermore, any that don't, can now properly be enabled ingame even if they were disabled before.
- Automation: Added Animals eating food from the ground.
- Automation: Added End Rods working as block breakers when pushed by Pistons.
- Building: Added Soul Sandstone Bricks and Polished Soul Sandstone to the More Sandstone feature.
- Building: Added Soul Sandstone.
- Decoration: Added Iron Ladders.
- Management: Added Deleting Items by pressing Ctrl+DELETE.
- Management: Added Inventory Sorting.
- Management: Moved the Restock button in Chest Buttons and added a Sort button if Inventory Sorting is enabled.
- Tweaks: Added Endermites burying into Purpur, turning into Shulkers.
- Tweaks: Added Food and XP display when mounted.
- Tweaks: Added Food Display on Tooltips.
- Tweaks: The Double Doors feature will now turn off if CharsetTweaks is loaded.
r1.0[edit | edit source]
r1.0-60[edit | edit source]
- Building: Added Vertical Wood Planks.
- Management: Fixed lock icon being shifted on some interfaces.
- Tweaks: Added Torches Burning in Furnaces.
- Tweaks: Double Doors opening together now disables itself if Malisis' Doors is loaded.
r1.0-59[edit | edit source]
- Management: Fixed a crash when hovering over a chest button because Scala being a thing is the bane of my existence. I swear, why is that even allowed? Like why are there two classes with the same name but one of them doesn't even work half the time but works perfectly fine when loaded in a dev environment? Who thought that was a good idea?
Sorry for the rant, have a cat:
r1.0-58[edit | edit source]
- General: Compressed images by removing useless photoshop metadata. Enjoy your smaller filesize.
- General: Fixed broken wall blocks being shown in JEI.
- Management: Added config settings to move the chest deposit buttons around.
- Management: Added tooltips to the chest buttons.
- Tweaks: Added Double Doors opening together.
- World: Guardians in oceans now spawn in the Hostile mob group and will cap properly.
r1.0-57[edit | edit source]
- Automation: The Ender Watcher feature is now disabled if Botania is loaded to prevent content overlap.
- Decoration: Added OreDict tags for the bookshelves.
- Management: Changed the favorite items button from Alt+LMB to Alt+RMB.
- Tweaks: Fixed sign editing ignoring some protection mods' methods. (Vexatos)
r1.0-56[edit | edit source]
- General: Features can now be incompatible with mods, and will disable themselves accordingly.
- Automation: Dispensers placing seeds disables itself if Botania is present to prevent duplicated content.
- World: Added configuration settings for the power and block breaking ability of explosive arrows.
- World: Fixed a crash when generating pirate ships.
- World: Removed big trees spawning in plains, as that feature is already added by Minecraft 1.10 and was causing crashes.
r1.0-55[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Fixed custom bookshelves dropping books with invalid metadata (thus being purple/black cubes).
- Decoration: Fixed the trapped chest overlay z-fighting and not rendering properly when texture packs make use of all sides.
- World: Fixed slime dupe with stacked buckets.
- World: Pirate ship chests will now have a lot less loot, because the amount they had before was pretty ridiculous.
r1.0-54[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed dependency order with AutoRegLib being wrong and causing models not to load sometimes.
r1.0-53[edit | edit source]
- General: Removed core systems and moved them to AutoRegLib, which is now a dependency.
- Tweaks: Stair and slab reversion recipes will now validate the amount of items in the original recipe to prevent dupes.
r1.0-52[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Fixed bookshelves dropping broken items.
- Experimental: Removed the Tabards feature. It wasn't doing anything other than breaking the game anyway.
r1.0-51[edit | edit source]
- General: Out of beta, baby!
- Decoration: Added Varied Bookshelves.
Beta[edit | edit source]
Beta-50[edit | edit source]
- Building: Added recipes for colored Hardned Clay Tiles using 8 normal Hardened Clay Tiles and one dye.
- Tweaks: Added Ladder Deploying. Right click a ladder with another one to make it go down.
- Vanity: Lowered the range in which you can sit on stairs.
- Vanity: Removed the ability to sit on stairs if you're already sitting on something else.
- World: Added a config option to register the pirate hat item only and not the mob or generator.
- World: Fixed limit break books allowing for incompatible enchantments to be used together via an anvil.
- World: Made Wraiths spawn in biomes added to the nether by other mods.
Beta-49[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed a crash on startup with the latest forge versions.
Beta-48[edit | edit source]
- Building: Thatch now halves fall damage.
- Decoration: Fixed chests not connecting properly if their orientation is changed.
- Decoration: Fixed trapped chests all crafting into Oak Trapped Chest.
- World: Made explosive arrows less explosive
Beta-47[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Fixed a crash when placing a torch on the side of a double slab added by quark.
- Tweaks: Fixed the config for turning stairs back into blocks being ingored.
- Vanity: Fixed crash with Emotes when using the Backpacks! mod.
- World: Fixed pirate ships spawning outside of water.
Beta-46[edit | edit source]
- World: Fixed torch arrows crashing the game if they hit an entity or the down side of a block.
Beta-45[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: Hoes will now break a 3x3 of grass or crops. Diamond hoes break a 5x5.
- World: Added 3 new arrows, Ender, Explosive, and Torch arrows. (This is in World because I didn't know where else to put it >_>)
- World: Fixed Basalt not generating properly in the overworld if that feature is enabled and Dynamic Surroundings is loaded.
- World: Made pirate ships rarer, again!
- World: Pirate ships can no longer spawn on top of eachother.
Beta-44[edit | edit source]
- Building: Fixed Iron Plate Stairs having Midori Block properties.
- Experimental: Added a /quarkconfig command, which allows you to change quark config features on the fly using said command. If you're a server owner, provided the clients have this feature on, you can change their configs.
- General: Most features can now be turned on and off without having to reload the game. Any registered items or blocks will not be removed until it's reloaded. You can not enable features that were not enabled when the game was started using this.
- Tweaks: Changed the alpha config in greener grass to have a description rather than a long title. Will need to be reactivated if you had
Beta-43[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: Fixed a crash when breaking some blocks.
Beta-42[edit | edit source]
- Building: Tweaked Stained Clay Tile textures to be better in stairs. (Artillect)
- Decoration: Fixed chests corrputing if rotated.
- Decoration: Removed NBT from chest stacks, allowing them to be used with Project-E properly.
- Management: Fixed non-stackable items disappearing when handled with the chest buttons under weird conditions.
- World: Registered Basalt in the ore dictionary.
Beta-41[edit | edit source]
- World: Fixed Pirate Ships having no loot.
Beta-40[edit | edit source]
- Building: Fixed Red Sandstone Brick Stairs being called Red Sandstone Brick Slab.
- Decoration: Fixed chests not being registered properly to the ore dictionary.
- Decoration: Fixed trapped chests ignoring the adjacency restriction and allowing you to make triple and quadruple chests.
- Tweaks: Added a keybind to toggle the auto jump feature. Defaults to B.
- World: Fixed a crash when generating pirate ships in servers.
- World: Tresure Maps will now add themselves to the pirate ship chest loot table if both features are enabled.
- World: Wraiths now emit lower pitch sounds.
Beta-39[edit | edit source]
- World: Fixed crashes on servers with the new mobs.
- Decoration: Made vanilla beds stackable.
Beta-38[edit | edit source]
- World: Fixed pirate ships having no loot. This is what I get for moving files around without testing :|
Beta-37[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Fixed mobs getting stuck on Leaf Carpets.
- Decoration: Fixed not being able to sleep in colored beds.
- Decoration: Fixed the chest recipe outputting trapdoors instead.
- World: Doubled Pirate Ship rarity.
- World: Fixed a crash when spawning pirate ships.
- World: Fixed Dwellers and Wraiths being able to spawn as villager zombies and having their models messed up.
Beta-36[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Added a generic recipe for trapdoors, similar to the one for chests, it allows you to mix woods or use woods from other mods and it'll make the vanilla trapdoor.
- Decoration: Added Colored Beds, one for each color.
- Decoration: Added Leaf Carpet blocks.
- Decoration: Added missing ore dictionary keys for chests.
- Decoration: Fixed colored item frames not having a localized name.
- Decoration: Fixed Hoppers not being craftable with the new chests.
- Decoration: Fixed trapped chests not emitting a redstone signal.
- Tweaks: Added the ability to right click the top of snow blocks to remove a layer from them.
- Tweaks: Recipes to convert slabs and stairs back into blocks are now shapeless, so you can convert sandstone slabs and other blocks of the sort that didn't work previously.
- Vanity: Fixed witch hats being dyable.
- World: Added Depth Mobs, Ashen and Dweller, that spawn rarely underground.
- World: Added Pirate Ships in oceans, they contain Skeleton Pirates, booty, and hats that you can wear.
- World: Added the Wraith mob to the Nether. Rare spawn on Soul Sand. It drops Soul Beads which can be broken to Curse the player, making mobs spawn ignoring restrictions.
- World: Fixed armor without runes having white enchantment color.
Beta-35[edit | edit source]
- Decoration: Added a low priority ore dictionary recipe for chests, it outputs oak chests. This fixes not being able to create chests with mixed wood types or mod added planks.
- Decoration: Fixed quark chests not dropping their contents when broken in survival mode.
Beta-34[edit | edit source]
- Building: Added Iron Plate blocks.
- Decoration: Fixed chests rotating weirdly when placed in certain ways. If you have a bugged chest, you'll have to replace it.
- Vanity: You can no longer sit in stairs if you right click a solid side.
Beta-33[edit | edit source]
- Automation: Changed the way the Ender Watcher recipe is added. It seemed to get removed if you had some mods for some reason. Not sure if this will fix it.
- Building: Added Midori Blocks, green blocks with the Purpur textures, made with Cactus Green.
- Decoration: Added chests for all types of wood. Also added a recipe to make 4 chests with 8 logs.
- Management: Removed useless code from the dropoff system that is now handled by forge.
- Vanity: Stairs now need a block that has no collision box on top to be sat on.
- World: Fixed Biotite blocks not working with chisels and bits.
Beta-32[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: Fixed shift-right clicking a sign with another item or block still opening the sign edit menu.
- Vanity: Emotes now reset if the player swings their arm or takes damage.
- Vanity: Keybinds are now generated for all emotes. The keybinds default to unbound.
Beta-31[edit | edit source]
- Fixed ASM for 1.10. Fixes ASM related features like emotes, boat sails or enchanted runes.
Beta-30[edit | edit source]
- General: Updated to 1.10.
- Building: Renamed clay tiles to fit the new 1.10 names for these.
- Building: Added Red Nether Brick stairs and slabs.
Beta-29[edit | edit source]
- General: Removed debugs that were left in on accident.
- Decoration: Registered all trapdoors in the ore dictionary, so they work with Forestry.
- Experimental: Added Print Suppressor. Disables STDOUT and STDERR debug messages from mods.
- Experimental: All features are now disabled by default, the module itself is now enabled by default.
- Tweaks: Fixed players in adventure mode being able to edit signs.
- World: Removed respiration and depth strider from the ancient books enchantment list due to them not working properly at higher levels than what vanilla allows.
Beta-28[edit | edit source]
- General: Attempt to disable ASM tweak that crashes with optifine if optifine is loaded. May or may not work.
Beta-27[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed ASM being broken and causing a bunch of features to not function.
Beta-26[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed quark blocks not working with Chisels and Bits in servers.
- Building: Fixed Thatch not working with Chisels and Bits.
- Decoration: Added Charcoal Block.
- Decoration: Added Colored Item Frames.
- Decoration: Added Nether Brick Fence Gates. Made with Nether Brick blocks and Fences in the place of Sticks.
- Experimental: Added Tabards. (not working yet)
- Experimental: Moved Panorama Maker into Vanity.
- Management: Fixed dropoff not working on servers.
- Tweaks: Added a recipe to convert clay blocks into 4 clay items.
- Tweaks: Added recipes for stone tools using Flint instead of Cobblestone.
- Vanity: Added Boat Sails. Right click a Boat with a Banner to add it.
- Vanity: Added Panorama Maker. It lets you take panorama screenshots (Ctrl-shift-F2) that show up in the main menu. (was in Experimental before)
- World: Added Realistic World Type. Available when you make a new world as an option (alongside Amplified or Large Biomes)
- World: Added Runes, dungeon loot that changes the color of the enchantment shine of an enchanted item.
- World: Lowered the amount of Clay generated by default.
Beta-25[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed some cases of the player's hand not swinging when it should. Immersion is important.
- Experimental: Fixed panorama screenshots being able to be taken while inside a GUI.
- Management: Changed the favorite item key from CTRL to ALT and increases the priority so it works with invtweaks.
- World: Guardians no longer make their horrible sound if the attack target is not a player. (part of the Ocean Guardians feature)
- World: Rewrote the ancient tomes enchantment loading code to not crash if other mods remove enchantments. Other mods should not be removing enchantments. Shame on them.
Beta-24[edit | edit source]
- General: Added new Experimental module. Use at your own risk. Disabled by default alongside all the features in it.
- General: Backend changes to allow modules and features to have more flexibility in their configs.
- General: Features that are disabled will now still generate their configs.
- Experimental: Added Bigger Caves and Huge Caves (they're pretty big!) to world generation.
- Experimental: Added Panorama Maker. Takes panorama screenshots and replaces the main menu panorama with your own screenshots.
- Tweaks: Sheep with wool get a bit of armor. (Darkhax)
- World: Ancient Tome enchantment loading now happens on postInit, so it can pick up other mods' enchantments.
Beta-23[edit | edit source]
- World: Fixed a crash with the Slime Bucket.
Beta-22[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed quark walls being 1 tall and not 1.5 tall.
- General: Fixed quark walls not being able to have torches put on top.
- Automation: Added cocoa bean support to dispenser planting.
- Building: Added Charred Nether Bricks, slate-like nether bricks crafted with Nether Bricks and Fire Charges.
- Building: Added new sandstone variants. Polished and Bricks.
- Management: Added a gamerule to disable inventory dropoff from clients. /gamerule quark_allowDropoff false
- Management: Fixed chest buttons not working if the inventory dropoff button feature is disabled.
- Management: Pressing Shift and T (or whatever your chat key is) while looking at an item in an inventory links that item to chat.
- Tweaks: Added endermen teleporting you to them if you try to hide in a 2 high area. Have fun. (doesn't happen in Easy)
- Tweaks: Added shearable chickens. This makes them drop feathers and take damage. Chickens that have been sheared will not drop feathers on death.
- Tweaks: Added the ability to right click minecarts with blocks that can be put in them to change the cart type.
- Tweaks: Fixed slab recipes creating purple/black blocks if the original block had no metadata values.
- Vanity: Added a tooltip for the elytra if it's dyed.
- Vanity: Added Witch Hats, dropped by witches (same rarity as Wither Skeleton Skulls).
- Vanity: Changed the look of the emote buttons so they can fit on larger gui scales.
- Vanity: Pistons will now pop you out of stair seats.
- World: Added a few big trees to plains biomes. In a similar vein to the mushrooms in swamps, it makes them nicer to look at.
- World: Added Ancient Tomes, rare books you can get from dungeons and stronghold libraries that allow you to limit break enchantment levels (e.g. Efficiency VI).
- World: Added blazes spawning naturally in the nether.
- World: Added Buried Teasure. Treasure maps will spawn in temple chests and will lead you to treasure.
- World: Added Slime in a Bucket, made by right clicking a tiny slime with a Bucket. Has an animation if you're in a slime chunk. Can be deployed or used for crafting (replaces slimeball, but why would you do it? D:)
- World: Rewrote how mushrooms generate in swamp biomes. You can now set the value lower than 1. The new default is 0.5 (down from 1).
Beta-21[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed crashing on startup when put on a server
Beta-20[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: Fixed No Potion Shift not being enabled.
- Tweaks: Fixed Sign Editing not saving the sign properly.
Beta-19[edit | edit source]
- General: Updated to Minecraft 1.9.4.
- Management: Fixed a crash when opening a GUI with inventories without a TileEntity attached, like those in Inductive Automation.
- Tweaks: Added "No Potion Shift", which makes the inventory screen not shift if you have potion effects. Screw that effect.
- Tweaks: Fixed glass shards being dropped if the player has Silk Touch.
- World: Fixed the Basalt feature creating a broken recipe if Biotite is enabled (and thus crashing InvTweaks).
Beta-18[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed a server crash.
- Building: Fixed Snow Bricks not being harvestable.
- World: Fixed the dragon being able to destroy Biotite Ore.
Beta-17[edit | edit source]
- Automation: Added a Weather Sensor, it emits a redstone signal if it's raining. Like the Daylight Sensor, it can be inverted.
- Automation: Added the Ender Watcher, a block that emits a redstone signal if looked at.
- Building: Added Snow Bricks.
- Tweaks: Fixed Greener Grass not applying to Savannas.
- World: Added Biotite Ore and Biotite Blocks. The ore is generated when an Ender Dragon dies.
- World: If Biotite is enabled, Basalt will use that instead of Coal for its alternate recipe.
Beta-16[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed a crash if Scala is missing.
Beta-15[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed crash with Building Bricks.
- General: Fixed missing Ore Dictionary tag for the glass shards.
- General: Fixed Red Sandstone walls made with Building Bricks being Sandstone Walls.
- General: Fixed upside down stairs having the wrong models at corners.
- Tweaks: Added Greener Grass, it makes grass greener. There's a setting to use Alpha grass or to tweak the values manually.
Beta-14[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed a server crash.
- Management: Fixed the Restock button leaving 0 size stacks on items not present in the user's inventory.
Beta-13[edit | edit source]
- General: Updated to Forge 1846. It is now a dependency.
- Management: Added the dropoff button to creative.
- Management: Chest buttons will now orient properly along the edge of any interface. They'll no longer look derp with Iron Chests.
- Management: Fixed crash with Tinkers' Construct.
- Tweaks: Added the ability to right click signs to edit them.
- Vanity: Added the ability to sit in stairs by right clicking them with empty hands.
- World: Added configuration for "default world options". Provides the same range of features as the vanilla Customized world type, but for standard worlds.
Beta-12[edit | edit source]
- Management: Fixed a crash with the dropoff feature.
- Management: Fixed the restock button being able to put things in your armor slots.
Beta-11[edit | edit source]
- General: Updated for Forge 1821. It's now a requirement.
- Management: Fixed a an item dupe and an item destruction bug.
- Management: Fixed the sub config for the Chest Buttons feature.
- Management: The restock button (orange one) will take items from the inventory from end to start rather than start to end.
Beta-10[edit | edit source]
- General: Added a Management Module.
- General: Fixed Light Gray and Lime blocks having the wrong name. (AYuPro)
- Management: Added Chest Buttons for storing, smart storing and restocking.
- Management: Added the ability to favorite items by Ctrl-clicking them to prevent them from being stored by the other features in the module.
- Management: Moved in the features "Store To Chests" and "Press F in the inventory to switch item to main hand" from Tweaks.
Beta-9[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: Added the ability to press F when looking at an item in your inventory GUI to switch it to your off hand
- Tweaks: Fixed stair->block recipes sometimes creating black and purple blocks.
Beta-8[edit | edit source]
- General: Changed all blocks with "Bricks Stairs" or "Bricks Slab" in the name to "Brick Stairs" or "Brick Slab", respectively.
- Building: Added walls for a bunch of vanilla blocks.
- Building: Added walls for quark blocks: Sandy Bricks, Sugar Cane Block, Bark, and Worldgen Stone Bricks.
- Building: Added Polished Stone.
- Building: Added Carved Wood.
- World: Added walls for Basalt.
Beta-7[edit | edit source]
- General: Fixed disabling modules not disabling forge event subscriptions.
- Tweaks: Fixed the dropoff button being literally every button in the game. Yes, you could dropoff by opening the options menu.
Beta-6[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: Added baby zombies not dying in sunlight
- Tweaks: Added a dropoff button to the inventory to allow for quick storing of items
Beta-5[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: Added armor stands placed by the armor stand item having arms.
- Tweaks: Fixed note blocks' mob sounds picking up heads that aren't properly attached to them.
- Vanity: Fixed emotes being broken because minecraft obfuscation breaks all the things.
Beta-4[edit | edit source]
- Tweaks: Added Less Intruive Shields, which makes shields not block 1/6th of your screen
- Tweaks: Added Note Blocks playing mob sounds if there's a head attached
- Vanity: Added an Emotes system, with an emotes button in the chat interface
Beta-3[edit | edit source]
- General: Updated to Forge 1809, you need this version or newer now
- General: Fixed Building Bricks compatibility not including the new Bark blocks
- Decoration: Added new Banner patterns: Dragon (Dragon Head), Eye (Eye of Ender), Sword (Iron Sword) and Shield (Iron Chestplate)
- Tweaks: Added "Named snow golems with pumpkins drop player heads if killed by a witch"
Beta-2[edit | edit source]
- General: Added support to the building bricks mod.
- General: Fixed the "Dyable elytra" feature being listed in both the Vanity and Tweaks modules.
- Building: Added Bark Blocks.
- Decoration: Added Paper Walls.
- Decoration: Added Varied Trapdoors for all wood types, thanks to reddit user /u/Martwaza for the textures! This feature also allows trapdoor crafting to output 6 rather than 2.
- Tweaks: Added "Jump boost allows to step up 1 block.
- Tweaks: Added "Knock on doors", you can knock on people's doors by left clicking with an empty hand.
- Tweaks: Added a tweak for dragon's breath to not leave behind a bottle when brewed.
- Tweaks: Removed the ability for potions to be made stackable, because vanilla minecraft is retarded and is literally coded to prevent any stackable item to enter the brewing stand inventory.
- World: Added a tweak to make guardians naturally spawn in the ocean.
- World: Added mushrooms spawning in swamp biomes.
Beta-1[edit | edit source]
- Initial release