- 1 r1.6
- 2 r1.5
- 2.1 r1.5-168
- 2.2 r1.5-167
- 2.3 r1.5-166
- 2.4 r1.5-165
- 2.5 r1.5-164
- 2.6 r1.5-163
- 2.7 r1.5-162
- 2.8 r1.5-161
- 2.9 r1.5-160
- 2.10 r1.5-159
- 2.11 r1.5-158
- 2.12 r1.5-157
- 2.13 r1.5-156
- 2.14 r1.5-155
- 2.15 r1.5-154
- 2.16 r1.5-153
- 2.17 r1.5-152
- 2.18 r1.5-151
- 2.19 r1.5-150
- 2.20 r1.5-149
- 2.21 r1.5-148
- 2.22 r1.5-147
- 2.23 r1.5-146
- 2.24 r1.5-145
- 2.25 r1.5-144
- 2.26 r1.5-143
- 2.27 r1.5-142
- 2.28 r1.5-141
- 2.29 r1.5-140
- 2.30 r1.5-139
- 2.31 r1.5-138
- 2.32 r1.5-137
- 2.33 r1.5-136
- 2.34 r1.5-135
- 2.35 r1.5-134
- 2.36 r1.5-133
- 2.37 r1.5-132
- 2.38 r1.5-131
- 2.39 r1.5-130
- 2.40 r1.5-129
- 2.41 r1.5-128
- 2.42 r1.5-127
- 2.43 r1.5-126
- 3 r1.4
- 4 r1.3
- 5 r1.2
- 5.1 r1.2-105
- 5.2 r1.2-104
- 5.3 r1.2-103
- 5.4 r1.2-102
- 5.5 r1.2-101
- 5.6 r1.2-100
- 5.7 r1.2-99
- 5.8 r1.2-98
- 5.9 r1.2-97
- 5.10 r1.2-96
- 5.11 r1.2-95
- 5.12 r1.2-94
- 5.13 r1.2-93
- 5.14 r1.2-92
- 5.15 r1.2-91
- 5.16 r1.2-90
- 5.17 r1.2-89
- 5.18 r1.2-88
- 5.19 r1.2-87
- 5.20 r1.2-86
- 5.21 r1.2-85
- 5.22 r1.2-84
- 5.23 r1.2-83
- 5.24 r1.2-82
- 5.25 r1.2-81
- 5.26 r1.2-80
- 5.27 r1.2-79
- 5.28 r1.2-78
- 5.29 r1.2-77
- 5.30 r1.2-76
- 5.31 r1.2-75
- 5.32 r1.2-74
- 5.33 r1.2-73
- 5.34 r1.2-72
- 5.35 r1.2-71
- 6 r1.1
- 7 r1.0
- 8 Beta
- 8.1 Beta-50
- 8.2 Beta-49
- 8.3 Beta-48
- 8.4 Beta-47
- 8.5 Beta-46
- 8.6 Beta-45
- 8.7 Beta-44
- 8.8 Beta-43
- 8.9 Beta-42
- 8.10 Beta-41
- 8.11 Beta-40
- 8.12 Beta-39
- 8.13 Beta-38
- 8.14 Beta-37
- 8.15 Beta-36
- 8.16 Beta-35
- 8.17 Beta-34
- 8.18 Beta-33
- 8.19 Beta-32
- 8.20 Beta-31
- 8.21 Beta-30
- 8.22 Beta-29
- 8.23 Beta-28
- 8.24 Beta-27
- 8.25 Beta-26
- 8.26 Beta-25
- 8.27 Beta-24
- 8.28 Beta-23
- 8.29 Beta-22
- 8.30 Beta-21
- 8.31 Beta-20
- 8.32 Beta-19
- 8.33 Beta-18
- 8.34 Beta-17
- 8.35 Beta-16
- 8.36 Beta-15
- 8.37 Beta-14
- 8.38 Beta-13
- 8.39 Beta-12
- 8.40 Beta-11
- 8.41 Beta-10
- 8.42 Beta-9
- 8.43 Beta-8
- 8.44 Beta-7
- 8.45 Beta-6
- 8.46 Beta-5
- 8.47 Beta-4
- 8.48 Beta-3
- 8.49 Beta-2
- 8.50 Beta-1
On this page, the changelog for Quark can be found.
- Management: Fixed a dupe with chests in boats.
- Misc: Fixed the Horse Whistle having a very tiny range.
- Misc: Iron Chains no longer cause minecarts to never shut up.
- Tweaks: Fixed the slabs to blocks recipe not working sometimes.
- World: Fixed stonelings always spawning with frogs.
- World: Fixed stonelings not being tamable properly.
- World: Fixed stonelings spawning with frogs and then despawning and leaving the frogs behind.
- General: Fixed patron features not reloading in servers when new players join.
- Automation: Fixed pistons deleting data sometimes. Hopefully.
- World: Fixed quark leaves and saplings not burning and not being registered in the ore dictionary.
- General: Fixed an ASM error appearing in the log even though nothing errored.
- Decoration: Ropes can now hang off more things.
- Management: Fixed Pistons Moving TEs deleting data.
- World: Fixed frogs suffocating again.
- World: Stacked foxhounds on top of a furnace will no longer interfere, rather, only one will do the thing.
- Automation: Fixed Pistons Move TEs causing a memory leak if you switch dimensions a lot.
- Management: Fixed Shulker Box Item Adding being broken.
- Misc: Fixed Enderman not teleporting away from Pickarangs.
- World: Baby Foxhounds now have a big head, as they should.
- World: Fixed crabs trying to jump while walking underwater, which got them stuck.
- Client: Added shiny animals to the random animal skins feature. (1 in 1024 chickens, cows, or pigs will be shiny and have a variant skin)
- World: Fixed foxhounds not being classified as hostile mobs for some cases.
- World: Foxhounds now only spawn if the light level is low.
- World: Lowered the default foxhound spawn rate by a lot. If you already loaded the game with the old config you'll have to go into the foxhounds section in the quark config and reset it to default.
- General: Fixed a ton of log spam from an inconsequential mistake in the ASM code.
- Automation: Fixed iron rods not being able to break blocks that pistons normally break. Ironic, I know.
- Automation: Fixed the Up, Down, and All Around mod not allowing you to bounce in quark slimes.
- Automation: Fixed weird inductor behaviour.
- Client: Added a config option to change the opacity of the invalid slots overlay.
- Client: Improved the render for showing invalid slots.
- Tweaks: Fixed the "Night has Passed" message showing up even if you disable the improved sleeping feature.
- World: Fixed crabs and stonelings not breathing underwater.
- World: Fixed crabs swimming even thought they shouldn't.
- World: Fixed Foxhounds trying to murder you in peaceful difficulty.
- World: Soul beads now take a little bit of time to consume.
- World: Stonelings will now alert nearby stonelings if startled.
- Automation: Fixed chains not rendering.
- Decoration: Fixed leads in fences having weird behaviour if they're on different chunks.
- Vanity: Fixed emotes not cancelling properly when another one starts.
- World: Fixed Foxhounds sleeping and waking up instantly.
- World: Fixed Foxhounds and Frogs suffocating easily.
- Automation: Fixed colored slime having an awkward recipe registration because another module overrides it.
- Decoration: Fixed grates pushing items around when they fall through them.
- Automation: Fixed iron rods disappearing if they're pushed with a block in the middle
- Automation: Fixed pistons destroying blocks.
- Automation: Fixed slime sticking to slime it shouldn't be able to stick to if it's directly in front.
- Decoration: Fixed items not going through grates.
- World: Fixed a crash with Foxhounds.
- General: Add tab-complete to the Quark Config command.
- General: Added a config to set piston push limit.
- General: Added an overwrite of vanilla's piston logic to allow for quark (and potential addons) to do some spicy stuff.
- General: Added new sound effects to a bunch of things around the place.
- General: Improved the textures/models of a few items and blocks.
- General: Quark dispenser behaviors no longer dispense the item if they fail.
- Automation: Added Chain Linkage.
- Automation: Added Color Slime.
- Automation: Added Gravisand.
- Automation: Added the Redstone Inductor.
- Automation: Ender Chests are now hard blacklisted for pistons. I mean, they're *obsidian!*
- Automation: Fix animals not eating floor food. Again. Again.
- Automation: Fix certain render issues with Pistons Push Tile Entities.
- Automation: Iron Rods no longer pretend they're solid blocks on all sides.
- Automation: Iron Rods will now works with slime blocks, and also when there's an amount of blocks that's larger than the push limit in front of them.
- Automation: Pistons now render more correctly when they push tile entities.
- Building: Added Jasper and Slate support to World Stone Bricks and Pavement.
- Building: Vanilla Slabs, Stairs, and Walls now supports Moss Stone and Mossy Stone Bricks.
- Client: Fix a render issue with Render Items In Chat.
- Client: Fix food tooltips being oddly shifted while looking in JEI and being in the creative search tab. Weird, I know.
- Client: Fixed enchanted books showing items crashing the game if you hover over a book with an invalid enchant.
- Decoration: Added Decorated Paper Lamp variants.
- Decoration: Added Decorated Paper Walls as a new variant.
- Decoration: Added Iron Grate.
- Decoration: Added Rope.
- Decoration: Added support for the new trees to Leaf Carpet.
- Decoration: Added the ability to place Blaze Rods.
- Decoration: Fixed a desync with flower pots.
- Decoration: Fixed More Banner Layers being broken.
- Management: Fixed an item dupe with mods that allow shulker boxes to stack.
- Management: Fixed Linking Items not working.
- Management: Fixed opening the game making a desync between your held item in the server and client.
- Management: Fixed rotating arrow types trying to do the thing even if you only have one type of arrow.
- Management: Trapped chests no longer go into boats. Boat chests also wobble with their boat.
- Misc: Added Reacharound Placement.
- Misc: Fixed a crash with ender dragon breath throwing.
- Misc: Fixed a small visual bug in a secret feature.
- Misc: Fixed the Pickarang not moving its drops perfectly.
- Misc: Invalid Ancient Tomes no longer appear in creative or JEI.
- Misc: Mining Fatigue potions can accept redstone and glowstone to upgrade them. (Previously, you could only get upgraded versions by corrupting the upgraded Haste equivalent.)
- Misc: Pickarangs no longer hurl themselves into the uncaring void when they return to a dead player.
- Misc: Placing dusts has a placement sound.
- Misc: Poison Potatoes no longer visually decrease their stack size when the entity is already poisoned.
- Misc: You can now dispense Dragon's Breath.
- Oddities: Added Tiny Potato.
- Oddities: Backpacks no longer can dupe items through specific interactions.
- Oddities: Candles can now influence which enchantments Matrix Enchanting will give you.
- Oddities: Pipes now render stack sizes appropriately.
- Tweaks: Added the ability to shovel dirt blocks into path.
- Tweaks: Fixed right click harvest not marking the harvest as a success, thus causing some weird effects in mods like Inspirations.
- Tweaks: Improved Improved Sleeping chat feedback.
- Tweaks: Look Down Ladders now makes it so that if you're sneaking when you open your chat, you'll stay sneaking. Looking down overrides the sneak-lock, so you can still use GUIs while going down a ladder.
- Tweaks: Villagers no longer will respond to doors being broken while trying to open them by annihilating the universe.
- Vanity: Allow item names to be dyed with non-vanilla dyes.
- Vanity: Fixed sitting in stairs while spamming the sneak key causing you to teleport and have some graphical issues.
- World: Added Broken Nether Portals spawning in the nether.
- World: Added Cobbedstone to Spider Nest Underground Biomes.
- World: Added Crabs, Crab Legs, Crab Shell Fragments, and Potion of Stability.
- World: Added Foxhounds.
- World: Added Jasper and Slate Speleothems.
- World: Added Jasper and Slate stones to Revamp Stone Gen.
- World: Added Nether Obsidian Spikes.
- World: Added Tree Variants, which include Blossoming Trees and Swamp Oak Trees.
- World: Buried Treasure can no longer spawn off of its map.
- World: Cave Crystals can be crafted into Sheets (panes).
- World: Cave Crystals have better beacon colors.
- World: Cave Crystals now come in black!
- World: Change some food values to be closer to what was intended.
- World: Changed the default biomes for some of the Revamp Stone Gen settings to better accommodate Jasper and Slate.
- World: Crystal Cave generation is able to be configured in much more depth.
- World: Curse can now be dispelled with milk.
- World: Curse now lasts 10 minutes rather than 20 by default.
- World: Fixed multiple more secret features we can't mention here.
- World: Fixed monster boxes crashing if you set the min monster count to be higher than the max monster count (bruh)
- World: Soul Beads now let you know they'll apply Curse to you.
- World: Stonelings no longer just wait around when they can't find a way to escape.
- World: Stonelings now path over cactus, since they have no fear.
- API: Added INonSticky and ICollateralMover for the new piston stuff.
- Client: Items now render when sent in chat.
- Client: Visual Stat Display now applies to potion items.
- Decoration: Iron Ladders no longer are broken by water.
- Management: Added Arrow Scrolling. Sneak-scrolling while holding a bow will rotate the positions of arrows in your inventory.
- Misc: Added a Horse Whistle. This lets you call your horse to you, within a given range.
- Misc: Fix Ancient Tomes acting as if they were enchanted, instead of like enchanted books.
- Misc: Pickarangs got an aesthetic overhaul, getting sound effects and lots of flair.
- Oddities: Matrix Enchanting has been rebalanced, giving you no duplicate enchantments.
- Tweaks: Added Right Click Harvesting. If Hoe Harvesting is enabled, hoes can harvest larger areas than your bare hand.
- Tweaks: Archaeologists now follow emerald and bone blocks.
- World: Added Frogs. They're cute, spawn in swamps, are bred using spider eyes or raw fish, and can be used for brewing jump boost.
- World: Curse no longer affects players in spectator mode.
- World: Floors can now be set to be entirely water when generating underground biomes.
- World: Stonelings are now better at spotting players in tight environments.
- Client: Added items rendering in chat.
- Experimental: Added an option to reject mods.
- Management: Fixed Better Craft Shifting not working properly.
- Oddities: Matrix Enchanting will no longer give you more enchants that you can use.
- Tweaks: Fixed Ladder Drop Down not working properly.
- World: Fixed liquids not spawning properly in underground biomes.
- World: Fixed the Pickarang taking damage even if it doesn't hit anything.
- World: Improved the consistency of Pickarang item pickup.
- General: Fixed a hang when leaving a world.
- Client: Fixed improved vanilla textures not loading sometimes.
- Client: Fixed the shulker box tooltip.
- Decoration: Fixed donkeys with quark chests not dropping the right items.
- Decoration: Fixed paper walls connecting to leaves.
- Decoration: Paper blocks now burn a lot.
- Experimental: Frogs no longer take fall damage and have their eye height set properly.
- Management: Fixed the management button keybinds not being bindable to mouse buttons.
- Misc: Using poisionous [sic] potatoes on animals gives some feedback if it misses.
- Oddites [sic]: Fixed some more weird backpack behaviours.
- Oddities: Fixed a crash with the totem of holding.
- Tweaks: Fixed slab to block recipes not always working because of chiseled block variants.
- Tweaks: Improved sleeping now rounds down player count and no longer spams your chat.
- World: Fixed the brimstone underground biome obsidian chance config being outside of where it should be.
- Automation: Fixed iron rod connection logic.
- Client: Fixed an attribute display bug.
- Decoration: Fixed a Lead dupe.
- Decoration: Fixed donkeys not accepting quark chests.
- Decoration: Fixed item frames disappearing into the ether if there's a lot of blocks above them.
- Decoration: Fixed wooden button variants not being smeltable.
- Management: Item linking now fires chat events for bots and the like.
- Misc: Changed the calculation for effiency [sic] on the pickarang.
- Misc: Fixed the pickarang killing itself if you have no space in your inventory for it.
- Misc: The pickarang no longer has a cooldown in creative mode.
- Tweaks: Fixed being able to place floating ladders under weird circumstances.
- Tweaks: Fixed vanilla ladder placement logic applying if dropping down a ladder isn't possible.
- Vanity: Fixed emote icons not appearing when holding an item.
- General: Fixed patron emotes not working again.
- General: Fixed some loot tables not registering properly.
- Automation: Fixed the default config for animals eating floor foor being too conservative with the max amount of mobs in an area.
- Client: Fixed stat display not working with some languages.
- Misc: Fixed the Pickarang not dropping everything it should.
- Misc: Pickarangs can now be enchanted by Efficiency, which makes them faster.
- Oddities: Fixed slight z-fighting with the backpack model.
- World: Brought back the percentage based chance configs.
- World: Made sprouts edible.
- World: Monster boxes are now much harder to break.
- Building: Fixed some wooden blocks not burning.
- Oddities: Fixed backpacks eating items.
- World: Reverted the change to configs to use percentage based odds which broke old configs.
- General: Fixed crash when opening the beacon, again.
- Client: Fixed a crash with the usage ticker.
- Experimental: Added Custom Splashes.
- Management: Fixed chest buttons rendering under Cosmetic Armor items, again.
- Oddities: Fixed pipe animation bug.
- General: Changed some "chance" configs to use percentage rather than 1-in-X.
- General: Fixed crash when opening a beacon.
- Management: Fixed Chest Buttons rendering below items from Cosmetic Armor.
- Vanity: Fixed patron emotes not working.
- World: Added a dimension config to quark dungeons.
- World: Fixed log spam with the Archaeologist Hat.
- Experimental: Added Better Nausea, which attempts to make nausea not give the player motion sickness.
- Misc: Fixed an exploit with botania mana enchanting.
- Misc: Fixed using modded potion effects with the beacon replacement feature resulting in the wrong sprites being drawn.
- Tweaks: Fixed the recipe book shopwing up in the crafting table even if the config to disable it is on.
- World: Fixed some items on stonelings z-fighting.
- World: Fixed the Pickarang bypassing region claims.
- World: Fixed Wraiths being able to be spawned as babies.
- Client: Fixed debug messages in the log with enchanted books.
- Client: Fixed Enchanted Books not showing items added by mods in their tooltip
- Decoration: Fixed Iron Ladders not sounding like iron.
- Tweaks: Fixed Quark's config to disable the recipe book breaking Patchouli's book button.
- Vanity: Fixed other players' emotes leaking.
- Vanity: Fixed patreon only emotes being usable by non patrons.
- Vanity: Fixed sitting in BlockCraftery stairs having weird behaviour.
- World: Added a config to add more sounds to wraiths.
- World: Fixed Stonelings intercepting actions taken on them even if nothing happens.
- World: Fixed compatibility with Ore Stone Variants. You can now have quark stone clusters and ore stone variants.
- Automation: Fixed wolves eating food off the ground breeding even if not at full hp.
- Client: Added the ability to add custom items to the enchantment book toolip [sic].
- Client: Fixed adding mod items to the enchantment book tooltip not working.
- Decoration: Fixed a crash when untying leashes.
- Misc: Added a config option to not add the slime bucket as an oredicted slimeball.
- Tweaks: Fixed a milk bucket dupe.
- Tweaks: Fixed hoe harvesting not supporting mod blocks.
- General: Fixed a crash with JEI.
- Client: Fixed items blinking at the wrong time sometimes.
- Management: Fixed a crash with desynced shulker boxes.
- Tweaks: Tamed wolves can now be pat by shift-right clicking with an empty hand.
- World: Archaeologists now say when they're out of stock.
- World: Stonelings can now be named.
- Client: Fixed the item expiry feature causing Botania mana tablets to not render.
- Experimental: Improved wednesday [sic].
- Management: Fixed the favorite icon being wrong.
- Oddities: Fixed a dupe with backpacks.
- Oddities: Fixed backpacks eating up items.
- Oddities: Tweaked pipe hitboxes a bit.
- World: Fixed Basalt not working with chisel.
- World: Stonelings no longer use the monster spawn table.
- General: Fixed bad ASM leading to a startup crash.
- General: Fixed a server crash.
- General: Tried to fix Chisel compatibility again.
- Building: Added carved variants for world stone bricks.
- Client: Fixed the Highlight Invalid Slots feature highlighting the wrong position in the Tinkers Construct Crafting Station.
- Decoration: Added the ability to tie leads to fences.
- Decoration: Fixed Flat Item Frames not extending their model when non vanilla maps are placed in them.
- Experimental: Added Framed Blocks.
- Experimental: Added wednesday [sic].
- Management: Fixed right click to add to shulkers not working.
- Misc: Added the Pickarang.
- Oddities: Fixed a dupe with backpacks.
- Oddities: Fixed pipes accepting items if they're disabled.
- Oddities: Fixed some model weirdness with pipes.
- Tweaks: Added Springy Slime.
- Tweaks: Fixed Improved Sleeping not sending the list of sleeping players to chat.
- World: Added a config option to make stonelings run away if the player moves quickly even if sneaking.
- World: Added brick variants for Permafrost and Brimstone.
- World: Fixed a tiling issue with Limestone Bricks.
- World: Fixed cave roots spawning in dimensions other than the overworld.
- World: Fixed Stonelings crashing the game when put in an EnderIO Powered Spawner.
- World: Fixed tamed Stonelings being able to despawn.
- World: Fixed underground features spawning in superflat worlds.
- World: Stonelings are now immune to cactus, arrows, drowning, and fall damage.
- World: Stonelings can now be fed stone types to change their look.
- World: Stonelings can now be tamed with Diamonds.
- World: Stonelings now have a sound effect on damage.
- World: Stonelings now have Basalt and Marble variants.
- Management: Fixed a crash when opening the player's inventory under certain circumstances.
- General: Added a proper AutoRegLib dep so people know to use the proper version.
- General: Added proper subtitles to quark's sound effects.
- General: Fixed Chisel Compatibility not working properly.
- Client: The slot the player is hovering over is no longer highlighted for the invalid slots feature.
- Client: The Usage Ticker is now a bit smarter at figuring out which items to show.
- Client: Upgraded the abilities of Visual Stat Display, it can now display a ton more attributes.
- Experimental: Added a debug feature to dump the texture atlas.
- Management: Fixed a crash when opening the inventory.
- Oddities: Fixed fake client side Totems of Holding showing up.
- Oddities: Fixed pipes rendering incorrectly in some modpack setups.
- Oddities: Open ended pipe ends now have a new model to show they have special properties.
- Oddities: Upgraded pipes with the ability to succ [sic] in items that go onto them.
- Tweaks: Fixed ladders being used up if used on a ladder at the bottom of the world.
- Vanity: Fixed Chests in Boats vanishing on the client.
- Vanity: Fixed emote rows being flipped.
- Vanity: Witch hats now make witches ignore you.
- World: Added Monster Boxes to underground cave generation.
- World: Added the Stoneling mob, and its drop, the Heart of Diamond.
- World: Fixed the Archeologist Hat destroying items if you break some blocks.
- General: The required forge version is now properly marked as a depedency [sic].
- Automation: Fixed piston pushing being weaker than intended.
- Client: Improved rendering for the invalid slot highlight and made it not show slots that are disabled.
- Client: The feature to show invalid slots now requires shift to be held by default.
- Decoration: Axes now break paper walls faster.
- Decoration: Blacklisted botania functional flowers from being placed in flower pots because they can't handle the complex nature of them.
- Management: Fixed trying to saddle a hippocampus from the Ultimate Unicorn crashing.
- Oddities: Fixed an animation bug with pipes, again.
- Oddities: Pipes now shoot out items if they were to leave the pipe.
- Vanity: Custom emotes can now have sounds.
- Vanity: Custom emotes can now move the entire player model at once.
- Vanity: Emotes can now be cancelled by starting a new emote.
- Vanity: Tweaked the emote GUI a bit.
- Client: Greener Grass now detects Serene Seasons for turning itself off.
- Management: Added a config option to fall back to the old behaviour for detecting dropoff-able inventories.
- Oddities: Fixed a matrix enchanting crash.
- Oddities: Fixed item pipes not animating items properly.
- World: Fixed a game freeze on void worlds.
- World: Fixed JustEnoughResources not showing Cartographer trades.
- World: Fixed player skins with hats clipping through the archeologist hat.
- World: Made archeologists quieter.
- API: Added events for module loading.
- Building: Fixed Soul Sandstone Slabs not being in the building blocks creative tab. (yrsegal)
- Decoration: Fixed using Pick Block on colored item frames not returning the item inside. (yrsegal)
- Management: Fixed sorting not working properly in Tinkers Construct Pattern Chests. (yrsegal)
- World: Fixed a crash with Elder Prismarine. (yrsegal)
- API: Fixed wrong metadata causing crashes with other mods that use the Quark API.
- General: Fixed log spam about the Better With Mods API. (yrsegal)
- Automation: Fixed chests linking incorrectly to other chests (and sometimes crashing the game) when moved by pistons.
- Automation: Fixed Redstone Randomizers not having any delay.
- Building: Added Turf Blocks.
- Building: Fixed Midori Slab not showing up in the creative inventory.
- Client: Added Enchanted Books showing target items to the enchantment names in their tooltips.
- Client: Added hovering over an item highlighting slots it can't go into.
- Client: Fixed a crash when looking at a chest with items containing invalid enchantment data.
- Decoration: Fixed Iron Ladders breaking in one hit.
- Management: Added a config option to add inventories that can support dropoff. (yrsegal)
- Management: Fixed the trash can icon not being movable on the X axis (phenonymous)
- Misc: Fixed using runes or dying item names eating entire stacks. (yrsegal)
- Oddities: Fixed a crash with Matrix Enchanting when enchanting an item with no legal enchants. (yrsegal)
- Oddities: Fixed a crash with WAILA when looking at a Totem of Holding. (yrsegal)
- Oddities: Fixed removing a Backpack while there's items in the crafting grid destroying those items.
- Oddities: Fixed the backpack inventory clearing when gamemode is changed. (yrsegal)
- Oddities: Fixed the Matrix Enchanter not updating its contents to other players in real time.
- Oddities: The Totem of Holding now shows who it belongs to when hovered over.
- Tweaks: Fixed Double Doors breaking the Locks mod. (Melonslise)
- Tweaks: Fixed some mod axes not being able to break leaves faster.
- World: Added Cave Roots and Sprouts.
- World: Added the Archeologist Villager that spawns underground and sells the Archeologist Hat.
- World: Doubled the frequency of Underground Biomes.
- World: Fixed a crash if Underground Biome rarity is set to ©.
- World: Fixed Ender Biotite Ore not being smeltable. (yrsegal)
- World: Fixed fairy rings not recognising mod stones. (yrsegal)
- World: Glowshrooms can now be bone mealed into Huge Glowshrooms (when planted in Glowcelium).
- World: Increased the frequency of Quark's dungeons by 7x. The old spawn rate was ridiculously low!
- World: Ocean caves will now spawn with a new block, Elder Prismarine.
- API: Moved a few things to capabilities. (yrsegal)
- General: Re-added Chisel Integration (Hubry)
- World: Fixed Underground Biomes not respecting the config. (Aginsun)
- General: Disabled Chisel integration temporarily because it's not working properly.
- Building: Fixed Duskbound Slabs not being in the creative inventory.
- Oddities: Added some safeguards to prevent the matrix enchanter from locking itself in an unusable state.
- Oddities: Creative Mode players can now break the Totem of Holding regardless if the config that only allows the owner to break it is toggled.
- Oddities: Fixed the Soul Compass recipe being added even if the Soul Compass is disabled, thus crashing.
- Oddities: Fixed the Totem of Holding forgetting who its owner is if its chunk is unloaded.
- Oddities: Made pre-placed enchanting tables convert to matrix enchanters automatically (rather than crashing the game when right clicked).
- Vanity: Fiddled around a bit more to hopefully prevent emote animations leaking to other players again.
- Vanity: Attempt to fix the build 141 crash again.
- Vanity: Attempted to fix the crash caused by 141 again.
- Client: Fixed a crash with the food tooltip and Cooking for Blockheads.
- Vanity: Fixed a crash with the emote fixes from the last update.
- General: Moved all the ore dictionary registrations a bit further into the init chain so that CraftTweaker can pick up on them.
- Experimental: Added new movement types to collateral piston movement: sides, horizontals, verticals.
- Experimental: Fixed a bunch of weird edge cases with collateral piston movement.
- Misc: Tried to fix the crash with Spawn Preventing Beacon again.
- Oddities: Fixed a crash when clicking on the Matrix Enchanter with a lock from the Skillable mod.
- Vanity: Messed around with the code for the emote system a bunch to hopefully make it not bug out as much.
- Decoration: Candles now give enchanting power equal to half a bookshelf.
- Experimental: Added Collateral Piston Movement. Doesn't do anything by default, but you can customize it to make some blocks move things along with them when moved with a piston.
- Misc: Fixed a crash with the Spawn Preventing Beacon mod.
- Oddities: Added Matrix Enchanting, an overhaul of the enchanting system using pieces and a grid, inspired by the NaviCust in Megaman Battle Network. Check it out here.
- Client: Made black animals less black so that you can actually see them.
- Management: Fixed a dupe with dropoff buttons and StackUp
- Management: Tried to fix duplicated trash buttons in Tinkers' Construct GUIs. Maybe it works idk, lemme know.
- Oddities: Fixed backpacks falling on the floor and creating visual dupes if you unequip them without shift clicking.
- Management: Fixed a crash with sponge when linking an item.
- Management: Fixed the trash button ending up in the corner in Tinkers' Construct GUIs. (mezz)
- Management: JEI will now try and avoid the trash button. (mezz)
- Misc: Added the Elytra duplication recipe to JEI: (mezz)
- Oddities: Fixed backpacks being able to take damage.
- Misc: Fixed a startup crash with the toast kill thing I added last update. It only crashed after compiling don't hurt me :(
- General: Added some error handling code to prevent a crash that's caued 100% by Project: Red but they refuse to put out the build that fixes it. If you have Project: Red, the q button will no longer crash you. Instead, you'll see no icons.
- Management: Added a config to make the trash button need to have shift held when opened to work. This defaults to true.
- Management: Improve the config comments for the chest dropoff options. (duely)
- Misc: Added a new config setting to the Additional Potions feature that allows you to configure the potion effects the Beacon has.
- Misc: Allow using any chest types for the utility minecart recipe.
- Misc: Ender Arrows can now teleport through End Gateways. (duely)
- Misc: Fixed some errors being thrown to the cofig when using the Rotation Lock feature on double slabs.
- Oddities: Fixed backpacks updating their state in the client which led to desyncs.
- Tweaks: Added some fancy hackery to remove the toast notification that shows up at the start of a world with all the recipes you unlocked.
- Tweaks: Improved the logic used by compasses in the nether. Should fix them not pointing to the portal properly.
- Oddities: Fixed the Totem of Holding not saving your armor when in a server cuz I did an oopsie.
- Patreon Rewards: Changed the old tired dance emote to the GLORIOUS default dance emote by 3ddy.
- Patreon Rewards: T-Pose now lasts 10 minutes or until you break it. Assert your dominance.
- General: Added some new patreon incentive features that will be used soon(tm).
- Vanity: Fixed the Elytra not being dyable with any oredict dyes.
- Vanity: The Dyed Elytra now has a lighter tone.
- General: Fixed some ASM nonsense preventing the mod from loading after being compiled.
- General: Fixed crash when loading on a server. Sorry I'm a dumb and forgot to test it D:
- Client: Fixed Quark's Glass and Bricks textures not applying.
- Oddities: Fixed a crash when enabling the backpack recipe.
- General: Fixed Loot Tables not being registered properly. (Daomephsta)
- Automation: Added Trapped Chests to the default blacklist for pistons moving TEs. They had issues, mainly that they broke other mods like Dimensional Doors.
- Automation: Pistons Push/Pull Items is aproximately a bajillion percent less tickrate intensive.
- Decoration: Fixed Flat Item Frames not being localized. (duely)
- Decoration: Fixed quark Trapped Chests not outputting strong power.
- Decoration: Fixed Varied Trapped Chests not being craftable.
- Decoration: Fixed varied wood type blocks not being craftable under some circumstances.
- Management: Added forced GUI listings for the sort and dropoff buttons. (Shadlock0133)
- Management: Fixe a crash with shulker boxes if they have a loot table associated with them.
- Misc: Endermites into Shulkers is now marked as incompatible with the Mite2Shulker mod. (josephcsible)
- Misc: Fixed the Slime in a Bucket making a visual dupe.
- Tweaks: Fixed the player not swinging their arm when shearing a chicken. (Insane-96)
- Tweaks: Removed the ability to make potions stackable, as the brewing stand really doesn't like this ability.
- Vanity: Fixed a crash when another player uses an emote.
- World: Added metadata support to the Fairy Ring config. (e.g. mod:block:2)
- World: Fixed a crash when generating multiple underground biomes of the same type at once.
- World: Fixed Compatibility with Dungeon Tweaks. (jredfox)
- World: Removed a debug feature that was attached to an item it shouldn't have been attached to.
- Oddities: Added the Backpack. Trade with a Leatherworker villager for one and it'll help you carry some items around!
- Oddities: Added the Totem of Holding. When you die, this totem will store your stuff, but if you die again, it'll go away and drop it all. It's the Dark Souls of modded grave mechanics!
- Oddities: Added the Soul Compass, it comes as a bonus to the Totem of Holding, and lets you locate it should you die.
- Oddities: Pipes are now crafted vertically so that the recipe isn't the same as buildcraft's.
- Automation: Added Random Things' Block Breaker to the piston TE moving blacklist, because the Block Breaker does not like being moved. You'll need to reset that part of your config for it to apply if you're on an old one.
- Decoration: Added "Charge" to the end of every banner pattern so it's consistent with vanilla
- Management: Added a config to disable the sorting button in the player's inventory.
- Tweaks: Fixed improved sleeping send a mesasge [sic] to players saying they're no longer afk if they're left alone in a server even if they weren't afk in the first place.
- Tweaks: Mobs that can open double doors will no longer crash the game if they're set to open one and it's broken.
- Tweaks: Squids will no longer shoot ink if attacked by anything other than a player.
- World: Added config option to change what layers clay can generate on.
- World: Clay no longer generates below layer 20.
- World: Fixed Varied Dungeons making the general dungeon frequency lower.
- World: Mobs are no longer allowed to path through speleothems.
- World: Speleothems will no longer generate under direct sunlight.
- Client: Fixed bows losing their texture when being pulled.
- Automation: Fixed the Redstone Randomizer not having Biotite in the recipe.
- Automation: Fixed Varied Buttons and Pressure Plates not fitting in the q menu.
- Building: Fixed the Limestone Pavement recipe being wrong.
- Client: Fixed items flashing causing some other mods' renders to break.
- Client: Rewrote the vanilla texture override system to be data-driven. This won't make a difference for players yet, but soon enough it will!
- Decoration: Fixed flower pots only accepting some biomes o plenty flowers but not all.
- Decoration: Fixed More Banner Layers not working? I think? It's a weird bug, let me know.
- Management: Fixed the trash can appearing in the corner in interfaces that aren't the player's inventory.
- Misc: Fixed some debug messages being left behind with the compass changes.
- Oddities: Fixed Pipe collision boxes if a pipe is connected to the east.
- World: Fairy Rings are rarer by default now because I'm really bad at measuring rarity.
- World: Fixed Speleothems causing cascading worldgen in the nether.
- World: Nether Fossils now spawn one block lower so that they don't float on the lava.
- World: Speleothems now spawn a bit lower, also added a config option to change this value.
- Management: The trash can icon no longer gets confused about where it's supposed to go if you open the recipe book.
- Misc: Fixed parrot eggs being Grey instead of Gray.
- General: Added the new Oddities module, including more complex which requires the Oddities addon to be installed.
- General: Moved some things around in the q Button menu to accomodate new buttons and the Oddities module.
- Automation: Added Iron and Gold Buttons. Iron is slow, Gold is fast.
- Automation: Added a Sugar Block. It dissolves if next to water.
- Automation: Added the Redstone Randomizer, made like a comparator but with Biotite.
- Automation: Fixed broken redstone behaviour with observers. (quat)
- Automation: Fixed the Chute desyncing a bit when just placed.
- Building: Added Framed Glass, a new glass type made with iron that looks cool for medieval builds.
- Building: Added Pavement for all types of stone.
- Building: Improved the Carved Wood texture. It no longer looks like a terrible mismash [sic] of wood plank textures (which it was).
- Client: Added a better looking effect for mobs on fire.
- Client: Better Vanilla Textures now makes Beetroot Seeds less awful.
- Client: Dropped items now flash when they're almost despawning.
- Client: Fixed panorama screenshots messing up the player's rotation and sending an error message instead of confirmation. (quat)
- Client: Fixed using the search bar when having invalid enchanted books in an inventory crashing the game. (quat)
- Client: Fixed the description for the panorama screenshot feature saying it's triggered by F12 instead of F2.
- Decoration: Added Flower Pots being able to hold every flower. (KnightMiner)
- Decoration: Added Paper Lamps.
- Decoration: Added wood variant Pressure Plates and Buttons.
- Decoration: Colord [sic] Flower Pots also have the ability to hold every flower. (KnightMiner)
- Decoration: Fixed paper walls breaking instantly and not having the proper sound assigned.
- Decoration: Paper Walls now have a big variant.
- Decoration: Tallow can now be used as a fuel source, smelting one item each.
- Experimental: Added [DATA EXPUNGED].
- Management: Added the ability to add chests to boats by right clicking them in.
- Management: Added the ability to right click shulker boxes with items to add the items to the box.
- Management: Better Crafting Shift Clicking now supports Villagers.
- Management: Delete Items now has a trash can icon you can drop stuff in.
- Management: Dropoff/sorting now supports forge SlotItemHandler. (asiekierka)
- Management: Fixed a possibility for world corruption with dropoff. (palaster)
- Misc: Added Parrot Eggs. Feed a parrot some Beetroot Seeds and it may pop out an egg after a bit!
- Misc: Fixed a crash with the Slime in a Bucket if the NBT data isn't correct.
- Misc: Fixed some log spam thanks to the glowstone dust and gunpowder blocks not having item models.
- Oddities: Added Pipes, a fancy way to transport items, designed so you need some thought to make them work.
- Tweaks. More Stackables now supports potions, soups/stews, and saddles.
- Tweaks: Fixed minecart interaction not dealing well with cart items that were replaced by other mods like Railcraft. (palaster)
- Tweaks: Fixed villagers that don't know how to open doors being forced to open two doors at a time crashing the game. (palaster)
- Tweaks: Improved Sleeping now turns itself off if you have SleepingOverhaul so it doesn't break it.
- Tweaks: Improved the code for hoe harvesting, it should be able to detect plants from Biomes'o'Plenty now.
- Tweaks: Signs from the Minecraft Guideposts mod are now blacklisted from sign edit.
- Vanity: Fixed desyncs when sitting in stairs.
- World: Added Fairy Rings, new rare flower structures with some cool ore under them.
- World: Added Speleothems (stalactites and stalagmites) to caves, they come in all 7 stone types, as well as netherrack. You can craft them too.
- World: Fixed Cave Crystals not working with Chisels & Bits.
- World: Made world stone clusters more common by default.
- Automation: Added Pistons Pushing and Pulling items. (Vazkii/quat)
- Automation: Added the Chute, a new block that instantly and precisely drops any items fed into it. (clone of the Open Crate from botania)
- Building: Added a config option to disable Vertical Stained Planks independently of Vertical Planks or Stained Planks.
- Client: Added new Observer Textures, taken from the Vanilla Tweaks resource pack.
- Client: Fixed Visual Stat Display rendering.
- Misc: Added Utility Recipes.
- Tweaks: Villagers can use double doors now. (palaster)
- World: Added Fossils spawning in the Nether lava lakes.
- General: Fixed torches and other similar blocks being allowed on the sides of quark walls (palaster)
- Client: Fixed visual stat display removing the wrong part of the tooltip if construct's armory is loaded.
- Misc: Fixed a crash on startup with the slime in a bucket that showed up overnight for some reason D:
- Misc: Fixed a crash when using enchanted books in an anvil.
- Tweaks: Fixed a dupe with Glass Shards and the Vitreous Pickaxe from botania. (palaster)
- Tweaks: Fixed enderman anti cheese spawning ghost items in the client.
- General: Fixed a crash with the Twitchy mod.
- General: Fixed mods that hook to the dropoff system being ignored. (palaster)
- General: Fixed some blocks loading client side stuff and causing chisels and bits to complain when trying to determing which blocks can be chiseled.
- General: Updated to the latest AutoRegLib, and removed some code that's now in it.
- Automation: Fixed tile entities with default orientations losing their current ones when being moved by pistons.
- Building: Moved Quark walls to the Decorations creative tab instead of Building.
- Client: Fixed the visual stat display not respecting the HideFlags tag.
- Client: Greener grass is now incompatible with Tough as Nails so it doesn't break its grass color from seasons changing.
- Decoration: Fixed Quark's varied wood blocks not being craftable under some circumstances.
- Decoration: Fixed using pick block on quark's item frames delivering a vanilla one. (palaster)
- Decoration: Quark trapdoors will now function as ladders when there's iron ladders under them. I can't fix it for vanilla ones but I can do it for mine at least.
- Management: Fixed a dupe bug with dropoff.
- Management: Fixed automatic tool restock sometimes pulling completely unrelated items to the tool it's trying to replace.
- Management: Tried to fix a crash with automatic tool restock that I can't reproduce.
- Misc: Fixed a crash with ancient tomes if an item has an invalid enchantment.
- Misc: Fixed being left alone in a server while AFK causing you to not be able to sleep. (raku-cat)
- Tweaks: Fixed automatic recipe unlock including recipes with broken outputs.
- Tweaks: Removed charset from the double doors opening together blacklist.
- World: Added compatibility with DungeonTweaks. (jredfox)
- World: Fixed a crash with natural blazes spawning in the nether.
- World: Fixed Ashens dropping broken tipped arrows.
- World: Fixed custom Pathfinder Maps for other mods' biomes not working.
- API: Added IPistonCallback for when a TileEntity is moved by a piston.
- General: Quark walls will now connect properly to vanilla walls.
- General: The website config importer will no longer enable experimental features.
- Automation: Animania will now disable animals eating food from the ground.
- Vanity: Fixed a banner dupe with boat sails.
- World: Lush underground biomes will now
- World: Natural blazes can now spawn on every nether biome, even ones provided by mods.
- API: Added a way for IDropoffManager implementations to provide their own IItemHandler.
- API: Increased API version to 2.
- Automation: Fixed pistons not updating the amount of players viewing a chest's interface, leaving it to be open if it's moved while a player is looking at it.
- General: Quark will no longer break Random Things' dyeing machine. (lumien231)
- Management: Fixed the extract and restock buttons being dependant on Dropoff being enabled instead of Chest Buttons.
- Tweaks: Added a config setting to Automatic Recipe Unlock to disable the recipe book entirely.
- World: Fixed a crash if a type of world stone is enabled but the rarity set to 0.
- Decoration: Fixed enabling the chest reversion recipe crashing the game.
- General: Fixed the q button not being localizable.
- Automation: Made Dispensers placing Seeds turn off if you have Animania.
- Decoration: Made Charcoal Block turn off if you have Mekanism.
- Managment [sic]: Fixed setting the player sorting button keybind allowing you to sort the creative item pane.
- Misc: Blocks for Glowstone Dust and Gunpowder should no longer appear in JEI.
- General: Major Config Update
- Redid the entire ingame config UI to be much more user intuitive
- Added a "first load" menu that shows up the first time you load quark (when it has to generate the config file)
- Added a button to the main menu and pause menu to access the config (can be turned off)
- Added the ability to disable features from the quark website and import them into the game
- Improved some config descriptions to be more descriptive
- Building: Bark Blocks now default to a 3x3 recipe instead of 2x2 so they don't conflict with Forestry. The config to change to 3x3 has been changed to a config to change to 2x2.
- Decoration: Added a config option to enable recipes to revert quark chests to vanilla chests, case you're using mods that don't use the ore dictionary key.
- Misc: The first time you use Rotation Lock, you'll get a message in chat saying what you did and the keybind to revert it, since a lot of people seem to do it on accident.
- Tweaks: Enderman Anti Cheese is now only enabled in Hard difficulty by default.
- Tweaks: Fixed jump boost step assist not being the correct height. (InsomniaKitten)
- API: Added two new hooks: IFuseIgnitable and IRotationLockhandler
- API: Any GuiScreen with IChestButtonCallback is now accepted as Chest Button enabled.
- General: Fixed lag when connecting to a server by removing needless overhead.
- Decoration: Added candles to the blockCandle oredict key so that Better With Mods' candle holders adapt to them.
- Decoration: Fixed disabling tallow also disabling dyed candles.
- Decoration: Fixed the tallow oredict key not registering properly.
- World: Guardians will now only spawn in deep oceans by default. I thought I'd done that ages ago but apparently not.
- World: Lowered the default spawn rates and group sizes of guardians and blazes outside of their structures.
- General: Tried to fix a bug where unbound quark keybinds would trigger when a media key is pressed. I couldn't reproduce it so I don't know if I fixed it.
- Building: Fixed Magma Bricks not being named.
- Building: Added a config to change the Bark Block recipe to be 3x3 to prevent recipe overlap with Forestry.
- General: Fixed chisel integration again. (phit)
- General: Optimized filesize again.
- Automation: Entire mods can now be blacklisted from having their tile entities moved by pistons.
- Building: Added Magma Bricks. New brick blocks that have their own light like Magma.
- Decoration: Added Tallow & Candles. Pigs drop Tallow, which can be crafted alongside String into Candles of all colors.
- Misc: Added Extra Potions, which lets you make Haste and Resistance potions, as well as a new Danger Sight potion which shows where mobs can spawn.
- Misc: Added Map Markers. Combine a Map with an Ink Sac to add a marker to the position where you're standing.
- Misc: Fixed the note block GUI not altering vanilla note block play and tune stats.
- Tweaks: Added Squid Inking. Squids will now shoot some ink at you when you attack them.
- World: Increased default Glowshroom growth speed a bit.
- Experimental: Fixed the new cursor feature crashing servers, even if it isn't enabled, because the client stuff was being loaded anyway and the game didn't like that.
- General: Fixed chisel integration not integrating.
- Automation: Added cables from the Integrated Dynamics mod to the piston moving blacklist. (josephcsible)
- Automation: Dispensers can no longer place Botania flowers. Now they no longer glitch!
- Experimental: Added Reactive Cursor. This overrides your system cursor while you're playing the game so it changes based on what you're doing.
- Misc: Fixed ancient tomes not working with books that have more than one enchantment. (F43nd1r)
- Misc: Fixed right clicking any block with gunpowder or glowstone both activating the block and placing the dust.
- Tweaks: Fixed a priority issue causing stair/slab reversion recipes to take priority over "pillar" style blocks, making those not be craftable.
- Tweaks: Fixed armor without attributes still rendering the visual stat tooltip, which ended up on top of other text.
- Vanity: Fixed a client crash when doing emotes.
- Client: Added the ability to search for favorite items (use "favo(u)rite") and to search for potion effects.
- Management: Ender Chest buttons now have their own icons.
- Management: Unified textures for the chest buttons. You probably won't tell the difference if you don't make texture packs. (T43nd1r)
- Misc: Added the ability to place Glowstone Dust and Gunpowder. The latter can be set on fire to create a fuse.
- Misc: Added Throwable Dragon Breath. Allows Dragon Breath bottles to be thrown to convert Stone to End Stone.
- Misc: Added Wither Ash, a new drop from Wither (Skeletons) which allows you to mobproof dark areas.
- Tweaks: Added Blastproof Shulker Boxes.
- Tweaks: Added Dye Any Wool. Allows you to dye any wool with other colors, and to dye 8 wool with one dye.
- Tweaks: Fixed a crash when moving the cursor too quickly over JEI.
- Tweaks: Fixed the Sign Edit UI having the extra buttons in the same place as the sign render if the sign is on a wall.
- Tweaks: Removed Safe Mounts, as the feature is present in Vanilla 1.12 already.
- Vanity: Fixed custom emotes that move body parts not moving the overlay parts accossiated to them.
- Vanity: Witch Hats will now only drop from player kills so you don't have to worry about filtering them for your witch farms.
- World: Added Nether Smokers, new smoking blocks that spawn in the edge of lava lakes that can be used to make chimneys.
- Management: Fixed a crash with automatic tool restock.
- Vanity: Added a config option that allows custom emotes to run commands when executed.
- World: Fixed Cave Crystals not being usable to create runes.
- World: Fixed Wraiths not spawning in other mods' nether biomes.
- Client: Fixed the usage ticker breaking lighting in other GUI elements. I think? I couldn't reproduce the issue.
- Decoration: Fixed hoppers treating adjacent quark chests of different types as a double chest.
- Management: Fixed automatic tool restock not turning off if invtweaks is loaded.
- Misc: The slime in a bucket now stores the entity data and displays the slime name.
- Vanity: Fixed colored runes not working with the elytra model.
- Vanity: More emote features!
- Allow moving body pieces as well as rotating them. Use _off_x/y/z instead of _x/y/z to do it. For example, to move the head up 1 block in 1000 ms you'd use move head_off_y 1000 1. This is compatible with all the normal move modifiers.
- Added a reset feature, which lets a model piece be set to all the default values. You can do this using reset (piece/all) (rotation/offset/all). For example, to rotate every piece's rotation in 500 ms, you'd use reset all rotation 500. To reset the head offset in 300 ms you'd use reset head offset 300, and to reset the left leg's offset and rotation in 1000 ms you'd use reset left_leg all 1000. While reset can not have delay/repeat/yoyo applied to it, it can be put inside a section, which itself can have these.
- Added unit. Before you start your animation, you can define a speed unit, which determines the timeline at which the animation happens. The default unit is 1, so if you use unit 2, the animation becomes 2x slower. To make it 4x faster, for example, you'd use unit 0.25. One potential use of this is to make a dance with a defined tempo. A 120BPM song has a full beat every 0.5 seconds, so you could use unit 500, and then your move commands, and other time based commands will work in song beats instead of milliseconds. So something like move head_x 1 1.57 would rotate your head 90º in 500 ms, or one song beat. You can also just use this to tweak the global animation speed without changing all the values.
- Added the ability to use values with fractional parts in time based commands.
- Fixed the emote error log being one line off.
- Client: Fixed another server crash with the Usage Ticker. I'm a good programmer.
- Vanity: Fixed a server crash with the resource pack for custom emote sprites.
- General: Added a new Client module, where all the features that don't require the server to have Quark fit. A bunch of features from other modules were moved here. Check the website for the full listing.
- Building: Added the Trowel, a new item that places random blocks from your hotbar.
- Client: Added Improved Sign Interface.
- Client: Added the Usage Ticker, a new HUD element that shows info about how many items/blocks you have left, and the status of your armor.
- Management: Fixed the Deposit chet button being able to place items in slots they shouldn't go into, such as Shulker Boxes inside other Shulker Boxes.
- Misc: Added Animal Poisoning. Baby animals can be fed Poisonous Potatoes to make them never grow up.
- Misc: Added Sweeping Edge to the list of valid Ancient Tome enchantments.
- Tweaks: Added Axe Leaf Harvesting. Axes will break leaves as fast as shears.
- Tweaks: Added Compasses Working Everywhere, which makes them work in the Nether and End, and disables them until they're crafted (to prevent recipe book cheesing).
- Vanity: Reworked Emotes.
- All Emotes were changed to a new data format.
- Added Weep and Think emotes.
- Redid the emote sprites to a new 16x style.
- Redid the emote menu to allow more to fit in larger GUI scales.
- Added support for fully custom emotes. Here's a tutorial.
- General: Updated to Minecraft 1.12.1
- General: Fixed another scala crash.
- Automation: Fixed Dispensers Placing Seeds not requiring a minecraft restart to enable.
- Automation: Fixed Dispensers Placing Seeds not working with other mods' seeds.
- Decoration: Fixed a crash when using the AE2 network tool.
- Experimental: Fixed a crash with colored lights.
- Experimental: Made colored light lightmap culling a config option, disabled by default.
- Management: Fixed a crash with Refined Storage autocrafting.
- Misc: Creepers spawned from Curse no longer spawn with Fire Resistance.
- Tweaks: Fixed a rotated texture in the piston model. (krzysk1)
- Tweaks: Fixed Improved Stone Tool Crafting trying to register marble and limestone ore dictionary keys when Revamp Stone Gen isn't enabled.
- World: Crystal Caves will no longer place ores in bedrock.
- World: Fixed Cascading Chunk Generation! This required a few changes:
- Basalt now uses the same config options as the other stones
- Several config value names had to be changed to prevent old configs from creating ridiculous results
- Stone cluster shapes are more uniform now
- Underground biome dungeons are no longer guaranteed per biome and will instead spawn on a random chance
- There is still a possibility to get the warning messages when generating something larger, like a big dungeon. I'll consider this a win for now, as the amount of errors and lag generated is incomparable to what it was before. I might try to fix any further ones later down the line.
- General: Fixed developer capes disappearing randomly.
- Decoration: Fixed the vanilla trapdoor recipe not outputting 6 trapdoors.
- Experimental: Added Colored Lights. This is as experimental as it gets. Do not use for regular gameplay unless you feel really brave and are ready to deal with the side effects.
- Management: Fixed chest buttons working on spectator mode.
- Tweaks: Fixed an occasional crash with the visual stat input and the keyboard bindings not being created properly.
- Vanity: Fixed emotes not updating in first person.
- World: Added a list of blocks natural blazes can spawn on that modpack authors can change for mods that add biomes to the nether.
- World: Fixed blazes spawned from spawners outside of a fortress being negated if not on the defined blocks.
- API: Added ICustomSearchHandler, for items that should answer search queries differently.
- Decoration: Fixed fences and other blocks connecting to paper walls.
- Management: Improved the search bar. You can now search by creative tab, mod name, and inside shulker boxes.
- Tweaks: Added a blacklist to automatic recipe unlock, plus an option to force limited crafting enabled. I leave this one to your creativity.
- World: Fixed a crash with pathfinder maps if the biome they go to can't be found.
- World: Fixed treasure maps being way more common then they were supposed to be.
- General: Added fancy capes for developers.
- General: Fixed incompatibility with SpongeForge.
- General: Sent some signals over to the Chisel mod to register Quark blocks as variants.
- Tweaks: Fixed the map tooltip displaying maps that haven't been opened yet and having their colors wrong.
- Vanity: Fixed dyed item names not moving over to the side when the favorite item star is there
- Vanity: Fixed the dyable eltyra changing the color of the recipe book button.
- World: Added Pathfinder Maps, new maps you can buy from Cartographer Villagers that lead you to biomes.
- World: Fixed the Soul Powder recipe not being registered.
- World: Fixed Treasure Maps always having the same Map ID.
- World: Improved Treasure Maps a bunch by using the map features added in 1.11.
- General: Removed unused files and needless metadata to lower the jar filesize.
- General: Reorganized keybinds into various categories and rebinded a few of them to not overlap with the new vanilla ones in 1.12.
- Management: Fixed automatic tool restock taking tools that DON'T match the tool type when an exact copy isn't present.
- Management: Many changes to the chest search bar:
- Added the ability to double click the bar to clear the text
- Added the ability to regex search by delimiting the query with /.
- Added the ability to search for enchantments by typing their name
- Fixed quote searching not working
- Fixed some key presses being duplicated
- Made the text display red if no items in the inventory match
- Moved the text a bit to the side so it looks consistent with the creative menu search bar
- Tweaks: AFK detection no longer takes in mouse clicks when outside an interface, to allow people to AFK fish/sieve without being annoying.
- Tweaks: Endermen can no longer do their anti cheese tactics if below 3 HP, to help with your farming.
- Tweaks: The message that shows up when a player is sleeping can now be hovered to see which players are and aren't sleeping yet.
- API: Added IChestButtonCallback, for GUIs that want chest buttons in a different place. Hi KingLemming.
- API: Added IItemSearchBar, for non chest GUIs that want a search bar.
- Automation: Fixed the Weather Detector not working.
- Management: Added a search bar to chests.
- Management: Added an Extract button to chests.
- Management: Moved the bottom chest buttons around so they look better. It's advised to reset that part of the config so the new one doesn't overlap.
- Misc: Fixed a crash with direction locking.
- Misc: Fixed log spam and a crash with the enderdragon when enderdragon scales are enabled.
- Tweaks: Fixed better vanilla textures not loading properly unless F3+T was pressed.
- Tweaks: Fixed disabling random chicken textures also disabling chick textures.
- Tweaks: Fixed endermen destroying blocks contents and not handling drops correctly when in pursuit of a hiding player.
- Tweaks: Fixed the food tooltip being placed incorrectly in the creative search tab.
- Tweaks: The food tooltip now shows food that can provide negative status effects with the hunger food sprite.
- Vanity: Implemented an EXPERIMENTAL Custom Emote system. This allows one to create their own emotes using text files. It currently is disabled by default, and you shouldn't try it yet unless you REALLY know what you're doing. Maybe it'll be a real feature in the future.
- General: Fixed the global anti overlap config being inverted, and thus disabling anti-overlap altogether.
- General: Updated charset mod ID to allow for integration to work properly with the latest versions.
- Management: Fixed a crash when going fullscreen and the keyboard binding not being set up yet.
- Misc: Added config options to change the amount of Dragon Scales required and dropped to make an Elytra.
- Misc: Crafting an Elytra with a Dragon Scale now makes a black one.
- Misc: Fixed Improved Sleeping not turning itself off if Morpheus is enabled.
- Misc: Fixed ridiculous chat spam when sleeping if a player is in another dimension.
- Misc: Fixed the rotation lock not working with hoppers.
- Misc: If there is only one player on the sever (or singleplayer), afk and sleep chat messages are now suppressed.
- Tweaks: Fixed stair and slab to block recipes, and the slab to stairs recipes being broken.
- Tweaks: Fixed the enderman anti cheese name in the config being wrong.
- World: Fixed another water leak in the pirate ship.
- World: Fixed captain pirates always having the same type of parrot, and sometimes not having any at all.
- World: Lowered the spawn rate of natural blaze spawns, and made blazes not spawn outside of netherrack if not spawning in a fortress.
- API: Finally added a proper API. Previous modder classes are now in here.
- General: Updated to the latest forge and autoreglib. Make sure to have both.
- Decoration: Fixed fences connecting to iron ladders.
- Decoration: Fixed vanilla blocks not being registered in the ore dictionary in accordance to variant ones.
- Management: Automatic Tool Restock now works with every item in the game, including stackable ones.
- Management: Fixed the sort player button being below the normal sort button in chests.
- Management: If you have stackable favorited items, any further ones picked up will also be favorited.
- Misc: Colored Runes now stack. There is a config to make them unstackable again if you hate fun.
- Tweaks: Added Improved Sleeping. Players will be marked AFK if they don't do anything in two minutes. AFK players don't count for sleeping. When a player starts sleeping, their status is broadcast to the server.
- Tweaks: Fixed some chickens having white eyes.
- Tweaks: Fixed the improved mount HUD not working for non standard horses and the XP bar flickering while in chat.
- World: Changed pirate ships:
- Added more pirates
- Captains have more health
- Captains now have parrots
- Fixed a chance for a water leak in the bottom of the ship
- Removed all doors from the ship so the pirates don't get stuck
- Ships are rarer
- There are now fewer fire changes in dispensers
- Decoration: Placing a banner in a Glass Item Frame will squish it, allowing it to be used as wallpaper.
- Misc: Added the new 1.12 instruments to the note block GUI. (note: there's currently a bug in forge making them all sound like piano, not my problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
- Misc: Updated the Dragon Scale texture.
- Tweaks: Fixed crafting stairs from slabs not working.
- Tweaks: Fixed stair and slab reversion recipes not working.
- Management: Fixed tool restock eating items.
- Management: Fixed tool restock not turning off when invtweaks is loaded.
- Misc: Fixed a stray zero showing up in the corner of the screen on the note block interface.
- General: Some special recipes will now show up properly in the recipe book.
- General: Updated recipes to the newest AutoRegLib version.
- Decoration: Fixed Fences connecting to Leaf Carpets.
- Management: Fixed inventory chest buttons being out of place if the recipe book is open when the inventory is opened.
- Misc: Added the Dragon Scale, an item that will drop from a respawned enderdragon that can be used to craft an Elytra.
- World: Fixed permafrost and brimstone wall recipes being swapped.
- General: Updated to Minecraft 1.12
- Building: Renamed Clay Shingles to Terracotta Shingles.
- Building: Updated the Quilted Wool colors to the new ones.
- Decoration: Removed Colored Beds, for obvious reasons.
- Management: Added Automatic Tool Restock, which replaces your tools with new ones when you break them so you can continue mining.
- Tweaks: Added Automatic Recipe Unlocking, makes every recipe show up in the recipe book by default.
- Tweaks: Added more animal textures.
- General: Added a config option to disable all* stairs, slabs, and walls, if you want to save on block IDs. *doesn't disable them for blocks that use them for other recipes, such as Soul Sandstone or Midori.
- General: Fixed some poorly written ASM handling code that crashed the game when loaded with LibrarianLib.
- Building: Added Bark Stairs and Slabs.
- Building: Fixed incorrect Soul Sandstone recipes.
- Decoration: Fixed the Glass Item Frame entity not being localized. (xbony2)
- Tweaks: Added Random Animal Textures. Four new textures for cows, pigs, and chicken, as well as separate textures for baby chicken.
- Tweaks: Fixed the food tooltip not checking BWM's hardcore hunger status properly. (squeek502)
- World: Added Permafrost and Brimstone Walls.
- World: Fixed Basalt not spawning. You may need to delete that part of the config if you were having problems.
- Decoration: Added Colored Flower Pots.
- Tweaks: Added Biomes o Plenty compatibility to Greener Grass (by default, you may need to clear that part of the config to enable it) (primetoxinz)
- Tweaks: Fixed JEI showing slab and stair recycling recipes with stack counts.
- Tweaks: Hoes will now harvest sugar cane, and not harvest lily pads.
- Tweaks: Implemented BetterWithMods' API to display proper food levels when hardcore hunger is enabled.
- Tweaks: Tool items with short names (like the Iron Axe) will no longer have stat text coming off the tooltip.
- Vanity: Refractored the emote system, also when doing an emote, a HUD element will show up. This is useful for feedback that it went off when you have it keybound.
- World: Added dimension configuration to a bunch of world generation features and dismantled the current dimension configs. (note: if you had basalt spawning in the overworld, you'll have to reconfigure it)
- General: Fixed a crash when using some odd keys as keybinds. They still don't work, and that has to be looked into, but they at least won't crash \:D/
- Automation: Added a config to add custom seeds to dispensers.
- Automation: Fixed dispensers crashing the game when placing pistons.
- Building: Added Quilted Wool.
- Building: Changed the Iron Plate texture and added a rusty variant.
- Decoration: Added Glass Item Frames. They don't show the frame, just the item.
- Decoration: Blocks in item frames laying flat will now orient vertically.
- Decoration: Removed blockBed ore dictionary entries as they weren't working.
- Management: Shulker Boxes now have their own chest buttons.
- Misc: Fixed being able to capture dead slimes in a bucket, causing a slimeball dupe.
- Misc: Rotation Locks are now unlocked by pressing L in the direction the lock is currently set, rather than Shift-L.
- Tweaks: Enderman Anti Cheese no longer has the endermen teleport you to them, but rather, has them pick up and drop the blocks you're hiding under. A config is present to enable the old behaviour.
- Tweaks: Fixed renaming shulker boxes crashing the client.
- Management: Added a config to allow chest buttons to show up on any GUIs you want.
- Misc: Added a Rainbow Rune, which changes color through the spectrum.
- Tweaks: 4 Stairs can now be crafted with 8 Slabs. These recipes are automatically generated from matching block to stair recipes and block to slab recipes.
- Tweaks: Fixed a crash when looking at an item with attributes but not a properly defined tooltip.
- World: Varied dungeons can now be configured to have their own loot tables.
- Decoration: Added generic shulker box recipe with any chest.
- Decoration: The Charcoal Block is now disabled automatically if Actually Additions is loaded.
- Management: Favorite items now have a star next to their name.
- General: Implemented global config settings. Currently you can turn off the anti-overlap globally, turn off seasonal features and turn off the /quarkconfig command.
- General: Made the /quarkconfig command a standard feature, moved out of Experimental.
- General: Sent some signals over to the Charset mod so its block moving feature works with Quark's tile entities.
- Automation: Chest buttons (including the ones in the inventory) can now be keybound. None are bound by default.
- Automation: Dispensers can now play records if they have a jukebox right in front.
- Automation: Pistons can no longer move jukeboxes if they have a record inside, as this broke the music.
- Management: F to Switch Items now disables itself if the Visible Armor Slots mod is loaded, as that mod adds the same feature.
- Management: Fixed inverting the inventory dropoff button not inverting its tooltip.
- Management: Fixed status bar tinting with the hotbar swapper.
- Management: Moved the chest buttons around to be more sensible. Also added a second sort button to containers, which sorts the player's inventory.
- Tweaks: Added some checks to double doors to allow them to interact better with anti-grief methods.
- Tweaks: Added visual stat display for tools, weapons, and armor.
- Tweaks: Double doors now open together at the exact same time rather than having a short delay for networking.
- Vanity: Fixed not being able to dye an item's name and change the name at the same time.
- World: Fixed crystal caves not requiring a game restart to enable.
- Building: Fixed having Soul Sandstone disabled but More Sandstone enabled causing blocks to appear in the crafting output when the grid is empty.
- Decoration: Added colored beds to the ore dictionary.
- Decoration: Made beds re-dyable.
- Management: Added config options to move the dropoff and sort inventory chest buttons.
- World: Optimised the check for the Curse effect, which should fix some lag in worlds with tons of entities.
- Automation: Blacklisted Botania's Starfield Creator from rendering when moving by a piston so it doesn't break the entire world. (williewillus)
- Automation: Piston Block Breakers now use an Iron Rod block, made with End Rods. End Rods emitted light and thus could cause lag.
- Building: Registered the charcoal block in the ore dictionary.
- Decoration: Added Flat Item Frames, allowing them to be placed on floors and ceilings. (rockhymas/gibraltarmc)
- Management: Added a "Hotbar Switcher" key, which allows you to easily swap your hotbar with any other inventory row.
- Management: Chest button positions can now be configured individually.
- Management: Fixed the Restock button deleting non stackable items.
- Tweaks: Added an improved bow pulling animation by CopherSans to the Better Vanilla Textures feature.
- Tweaks: Fixed the stone sword recipe with any stone type being the same as the stone shovel recipe.
- World: Improved the wraith visuals with a new model and animations.
- Tweaks: The shulker box tooltip can no longer go out of bounds.
- World: Added a lock to the stone generator to prevent excessive chunk bleeding, which could cause massive lag when generating the world.
- Automation: Dispensers can now place any blocks in the game.
- Automation: Fixed dead animals being able to eat items from the floor.
- Misc: Fixed a crash if an ancient tome has an invalid enchantment.
- Misc: Fixed the direction lock hotkey not working with quartz pillars.
- Tweaks: Added a config to require holding shift for the map tooltip.
- Tweaks: Added a visual tooltip to shulker boxes where it shows the items inside.
- Tweaks: Added better with mods' dirt slab (grass slab) to the default greener grass config.
- Tweaks: Fixed baby husks burning in sunlight (as normal husks don't).
- World: Added a config option to make the realistic world type the default one.
- Decoration: Fixed colored item frames not dropping their contents.
- Vanity: Fixed boat sails still ticking even if the module is disabled, potentially causing crashes.
- World: Fixed crash when generating spider caves.
- World: Fixed ore dictionary recipe for mushroom soup using glowshrooms not having a bowl.
- General: Quark keybinds were all sorted out to the same category.
- Building: Fixed stained planks being stone blocks instead of wood.
- Misc: Added the ability to press the L key to lock a rotation and block half for block placement.
- Tweaks: Wet sponges dry in the nether.
- World: Added Underground Biomes, as well as Permafrost and Brimstone blocks to go along with them. This is the largest quark feature so far, so please do check out the website to know what's in it.
- World: Stone generation is now biome based. Different biomes will have different stone types to go along. I recommend you delete (or reset ingame) your "revamp stone gen" section of the config, as the stone generation values have been changed accordingly.
- Automation: Added a list of blocks that have their tile entity update delayed until the end of the tick. See the next point:
- Automation: Fixed pistons pushing a dispenser into a state where it would be triggered deleting all the items in the dispenser.
- Building: Fixed more stained wood names.
- Building: Fixed netherwrought stone brick slabs and stairs being made with the stone and not the bricks.
- Automation: Fixed pistons pushing tile entities not updating neighbouring blocks. (e.g. comparators)
- Building: Fixed the Stained Wood names.
- Misc: Fixed Note Blocks playing the Skeleton sounds instead of the Wither Skeleton sounds if a Wither Skeleton skull is attached.
- Tweaks: Fixed deploying ladders down not making a sound.
- Misc: Fixed a crash with the note block gui.
- Automation: Added pistons moving Tile Entities.
- Building: Added Duskbound Blocks and Duskbound Lamps.
- Building: Added Netherwrought Stone and Bricks.
- Building: Added Stained Wooden Planks.
- Building: Added Sturdy Stone, a new stone block that pistons can't move.
- Building: Renamed Hardened Clay Tiles to Clay Shingles.
- Decoration: Made the Blaze Lantern texture interpolate.
- Management: Added better shift-click crafting. Items shift-clicked in your inventory in a crafting table will go to the grid rather your hotbar.
- Misc: Added a Note Block Interface.
- Misc: Added Soul Powder, an item that creates a spirit that flies towards the nearest nether fortress.
- Misc: Note Block Mob Sounds are now affected by the pitch the note block is set to.
- Tweaks: Added a new piston model and side texture to Better Vanilla Textures.
- Tweaks: Replaced Flint Tool Crafting with Better Stone Tool Crafting, which allows you to craft stone tools by mix and matching all types of stone, and flint.
- Vanity: Fixed Boat Sails not rendering. FOR REAL THIS TIME :|
- World: Buffed Wraiths, now that they actually have a good use.
- Automation: Fixed End Rod Block Breakers not working because I'm good at object oriented programming, yes.
- Decoration: Fixed Colored Item frames having the items inside render mirrored.
- Vanity: Fixed Boat Sails not rendering. Again. Hopefully for realsies this time.
- Tweaks: Fixed a server crash with the map tooltip.
- General: Added a Misc module and moved a few features from other modules to it. Check out what got moved on the new section in the site.
- General: Compressed more textures.
- General: Fixed entities not having properly localized names.
- Automation: Pistons can no longer break blocks with end rod unless the rod is directly adjacent to the piston that's pushing. This is a needed evil to fix dupe bugs.
- Misc: Added options to panorama screenshots to change the screenshot resolution and enable full resolution panoramas.
- Misc: Fixed Snow Golems only dropping their head when they DON'T have a pumpkin rather than when they do.
- Tweaks: Added maps rendering in inventory tooltips.
- Tweaks: Added villagers following players holding an emerald block.
- Tweaks: Disabled the pumpkin face texture override by default because it looked really weird when worn.
- Tweaks: Fixed recipes for reverting vanilla stairs not being registered.
- Vanity: Fixed boat sails not rendering.
- World: Changed the cave crystal textures to animated ones by /u/yukosgiti.
- General: Fixed a few features that were broken because of old ASM mappings. Not exactly sure what got fixed here, but more stuff will work now.
- Management: Fixed a crash when using chest buttons.
- Management: Fixed a dupe with dropoff.
- Management: Fixed a crash while dropping items off.
- Vanity: Fixed boats not saving their banners properly.
- Decoration: Fixed colored beds and item frames being broken because of some flawed item logic.
- World: Fixed soul beads being broken because of the same flawed item logic.
- General: Updated to 1.11.2.
- Vanity: Duplicating fireworks now requires source fireworks with the same flight time as the target ones.
- World: Wraiths can now have Llama sounds.
- World: Fixed a debug message for where dungeons spawn being left behind
- Building: Registered polished stone in the ore dictionary.
- Management: Fixed the dropoff feature breaking OpenComputers tablets.
- World: Rebalanced pirate ship loot and generation rate. Again.
- Tweaks: Fixed a crash on startup with the new resource pack feature. I couldn't reproduce the issue so this may not fix it, but it should in theory.
- Building: Vertical Wood Planks now use the vanilla textures rotated a bit, so they have out of the box support for resource packs.
- Decoration: Fixed quark chests not turning into presents during christmas.
- Decoration: Fixed the default bed color tooltip not working.
- General: Quark's loot functions are now serializable and usable in json defined loot tables. They also won't crash the game if used with LootTweaker.
- General: Removed a bunch of unused textures.
- Management: Fixed a crash when linking items.
- Management: Fixed the chat spam filter for linking items only kicking OPs rather than only kicking normal players.
- Tweaks: Added some vanilla texture changes. Right now the 1.8 stones, brick, glass, and pumpkin face textures are changed.
- Tweaks: Fixed the monster note block feature potentially breaking other mods' custom noteblocks.
- Vanity: Fixed a crash when placing a boat in a server without quark. (note: you need to disable Boat Sails on your client for this to work)
- World: Added a feature to revamp the generation of the 1.8 stones to massive clusters. The same feature also adds Marble and Limestone as more stones to generate and build with.
- World: Added Crystal Caves that generate rarely around the underground. These contain colored crystals and some ores.
- World: Added Noodlor's Dank Dungeons to world generation. These replace the vanilla dungeons.
- World: Costs for applying runes and ancient tomes now have config options.
- Management: Fixed sorting destroying your armor.
- Automation: Fixed another slime block dupe.
- Management: Fixed a disconnect when a player sorts their inventory on a server.
- Management: Fixed the sort button messing with equipped armor.
- Tweaks: Fixed the food tooltip changing color based on the item tooltip text.
- Automation: End Rods will now push slime blocks rather than break them.
- Automation: The animals eating food from the floor feature now disables if Better With Mods or Easy Breeding is enabled.
- Building: Fixed Polished Sandstone Slab textures.
- Building: Tweaked the Sandy Bricks texture.
- Management: Removed debug messages that I left behind on accident.
- Vanity: Potentially fixed a bug causing shift-click functionality to break if the dyeing item names feature is enabled.
- World: Made Basalt less horribly dark.
- Management: Fixing a crash when pressing the sort button if you don't have Scala.
w a k e m e u p i s i d e [sic]
- General: Fixed a crash when loading the game in an obfuscated environment.
The 101 feature update! Quark now has 101 features to spice up your game.
- General: Any features that turn themselves off when specific mods are loaded now have config options to force them on.
- General: Features now define whether they require a minecraft reload to enable or not. Furthermore, any that don't, can now properly be enabled ingame even if they were disabled before.
- Automation: Added Animals eating food from the ground.
- Automation: Added End Rods working as block breakers when pushed by Pistons.
- Building: Added Soul Sandstone Bricks and Polished Soul Sandstone to the More Sandstone feature.
- Building: Added Soul Sandstone.
- Decoration: Added Iron Ladders.
- Management: Added Deleting Items by pressing Ctrl+DELETE.
- Management: Added Inventory Sorting.
- Management: Moved the Restock button in Chest Buttons and added a Sort button if Inventory Sorting is enabled.
- Tweaks: Added Endermites burying into Purpur, turning into Shulkers.
- Tweaks: Added Food and XP display when mounted.
- Tweaks: Added Food Display on Tooltips.
- Tweaks: The Double Doors feature will now turn off if CharsetTweaks is loaded.
- Building: Added Vertical Wood Planks.
- Management: Fixed lock icon being shifted on some interfaces.
- Tweaks: Added Torches Burning in Furnaces.
- Tweaks: Double Doors opening together now disables itself if Malisis' Doors is loaded.
- Management: Fixed a crash when hovering over a chest button because Scala being a thing is the bane of my existence. I swear, why is that even allowed? Like why are there two classes with the same name but one of them doesn't even work half the time but works perfectly fine when loaded in a dev environment? Who thought that was a good idea?
Sorry for the rant, have a cat:
- General: Compressed images by removing useless photoshop metadata. Enjoy your smaller filesize.
- General: Fixed broken wall blocks being shown in JEI.
- Management: Added config settings to move the chest deposit buttons around.
- Management: Added tooltips to the chest buttons.
- Tweaks: Added Double Doors opening together.
- World: Guardians in oceans now spawn in the Hostile mob group and will cap properly.
- Automation: The Ender Watcher feature is now disabled if Botania is loaded to prevent content overlap.
- Decoration: Added OreDict tags for the bookshelves.
- Management: Changed the favorite items button from Alt+LMB to Alt+RMB.
- Tweaks: Fixed sign editing ignoring some protection mods' methods. (Vexatos)
- General: Features can now be incompatible with mods, and will disable themselves accordingly.
- Automation: Dispensers placing seeds disables itself if Botania is present to prevent duplicated content.
- World: Added configuration settings for the power and block breaking ability of explosive arrows.
- World: Fixed a crash when generating pirate ships.
- World: Removed big trees spawning in plains, as that feature is already added by Minecraft 1.10 and was causing crashes.
- Decoration: Fixed custom bookshelves dropping books with invalid metadata (thus being purple/black cubes).
- Decoration: Fixed the trapped chest overlay z-fighting and not rendering properly when texture packs make use of all sides.
- World: Fixed slime dupe with stacked buckets.
- World: Pirate ship chests will now have a lot less loot, because the amount they had before was pretty ridiculous.
- General: Fixed dependency order with AutoRegLib being wrong and causing models not to load sometimes.
- General: Removed core systems and moved them to AutoRegLib, which is now a dependency.
- Tweaks: Stair and slab reversion recipes will now validate the amount of items in the original recipe to prevent dupes.
- Decoration: Fixed bookshelves dropping broken items.
- Experimental: Removed the Tabards feature. It wasn't doing anything other than breaking the game anyway.
- General: Out of beta, baby!
- Decoration: Added Varied Bookshelves.
- Building: Added recipes for colored Hardned Clay Tiles using 8 normal Hardened Clay Tiles and one dye.
- Tweaks: Added Ladder Deploying. Right click a ladder with another one to make it go down.
- Vanity: Lowered the range in which you can sit on stairs.
- Vanity: Removed the ability to sit on stairs if you're already sitting on something else.
- World: Added a config option to register the pirate hat item only and not the mob or generator.
- World: Fixed limit break books allowing for incompatible enchantments to be used together via an anvil.
- World: Made Wraiths spawn in biomes added to the nether by other mods.
- General: Fixed a crash on startup with the latest forge versions.
- Building: Thatch now halves fall damage.
- Decoration: Fixed chests not connecting properly if their orientation is changed.
- Decoration: Fixed trapped chests all crafting into Oak Trapped Chest.
- World: Made explosive arrows less explosive
- Decoration: Fixed a crash when placing a torch on the side of a double slab added by quark.
- Tweaks: Fixed the config for turning stairs back into blocks being ingored.
- Vanity: Fixed crash with Emotes when using the Backpacks! mod.
- World: Fixed pirate ships spawning outside of water.
- World: Fixed torch arrows crashing the game if they hit an entity or the down side of a block.
- Tweaks: Hoes will now break a 3x3 of grass or crops. Diamond hoes break a 5x5.
- World: Added 3 new arrows, Ender, Explosive, and Torch arrows. (This is in World because I didn't know where else to put it >_>)
- World: Fixed Basalt not generating properly in the overworld if that feature is enabled and Dynamic Surroundings is loaded.
- World: Made pirate ships rarer, again!
- World: Pirate ships can no longer spawn on top of eachother.
- Building: Fixed Iron Plate Stairs having Midori Block properties.
- Experimental: Added a /quarkconfig command, which allows you to change quark config features on the fly using said command. If you're a server owner, provided the clients have this feature on, you can change their configs.
- General: Most features can now be turned on and off without having to reload the game. Any registered items or blocks will not be removed until it's reloaded. You can not enable features that were not enabled when the game was started using this.
- Tweaks: Changed the alpha config in greener grass to have a description rather than a long title. Will need to be reactivated if you had
- Tweaks: Fixed a crash when breaking some blocks.
- Building: Tweaked Stained Clay Tile textures to be better in stairs. (Artillect)
- Decoration: Fixed chests corrputing if rotated.
- Decoration: Removed NBT from chest stacks, allowing them to be used with Project-E properly.
- Management: Fixed non-stackable items disappearing when handled with the chest buttons under weird conditions.
- World: Registered Basalt in the ore dictionary.
- World: Fixed Pirate Ships having no loot.
- Building: Fixed Red Sandstone Brick Stairs being called Red Sandstone Brick Slab.
- Decoration: Fixed chests not being registered properly to the ore dictionary.
- Decoration: Fixed trapped chests ignoring the adjacency restriction and allowing you to make triple and quadruple chests.
- Tweaks: Added a keybind to toggle the auto jump feature. Defaults to B.
- World: Fixed a crash when generating pirate ships in servers.
- World: Tresure Maps will now add themselves to the pirate ship chest loot table if both features are enabled.
- World: Wraiths now emit lower pitch sounds.
- World: Fixed crashes on servers with the new mobs.
- Decoration: Made vanilla beds stackable.
- World: Fixed pirate ships having no loot. This is what I get for moving files around without testing :|
- Decoration: Fixed mobs getting stuck on Leaf Carpets.
- Decoration: Fixed not being able to sleep in colored beds.
- Decoration: Fixed the chest recipe outputting trapdoors instead.
- World: Doubled Pirate Ship rarity.
- World: Fixed a crash when spawning pirate ships.
- World: Fixed Dwellers and Wraiths being able to spawn as villager zombies and having their models messed up.
- Decoration: Added a generic recipe for trapdoors, similar to the one for chests, it allows you to mix woods or use woods from other mods and it'll make the vanilla trapdoor.
- Decoration: Added Colored Beds, one for each color.
- Decoration: Added Leaf Carpet blocks.
- Decoration: Added missing ore dictionary keys for chests.
- Decoration: Fixed colored item frames not having a localized name.
- Decoration: Fixed Hoppers not being craftable with the new chests.
- Decoration: Fixed trapped chests not emitting a redstone signal.
- Tweaks: Added the ability to right click the top of snow blocks to remove a layer from them.
- Tweaks: Recipes to convert slabs and stairs back into blocks are now shapeless, so you can convert sandstone slabs and other blocks of the sort that didn't work previously.
- Vanity: Fixed witch hats being dyable.
- World: Added Depth Mobs, Ashen and Dweller, that spawn rarely underground.
- World: Added Pirate Ships in oceans, they contain Skeleton Pirates, booty, and hats that you can wear.
- World: Added the Wraith mob to the Nether. Rare spawn on Soul Sand. It drops Soul Beads which can be broken to Curse the player, making mobs spawn ignoring restrictions.
- World: Fixed armor without runes having white enchantment color.
- Decoration: Added a low priority ore dictionary recipe for chests, it outputs oak chests. This fixes not being able to create chests with mixed wood types or mod added planks.
- Decoration: Fixed quark chests not dropping their contents when broken in survival mode.
- Building: Added Iron Plate blocks.
- Decoration: Fixed chests rotating weirdly when placed in certain ways. If you have a bugged chest, you'll have to replace it.
- Vanity: You can no longer sit in stairs if you right click a solid side.
- Automation: Changed the way the Ender Watcher recipe is added. It seemed to get removed if you had some mods for some reason. Not sure if this will fix it.
- Building: Added Midori Blocks, green blocks with the Purpur textures, made with Cactus Green.
- Decoration: Added chests for all types of wood. Also added a recipe to make 4 chests with 8 logs.
- Management: Removed useless code from the dropoff system that is now handled by forge.
- Vanity: Stairs now need a block that has no collision box on top to be sat on.
- World: Fixed Biotite blocks not working with chisels and bits.
- Tweaks: Fixed shift-right clicking a sign with another item or block still opening the sign edit menu.
- Vanity: Emotes now reset if the player swings their arm or takes damage.
- Vanity: Keybinds are now generated for all emotes. The keybinds default to unbound.
- Fixed ASM for 1.10. Fixes ASM related features like emotes, boat sails or enchanted runes.
- General: Updated to 1.10.
- Building: Renamed clay tiles to fit the new 1.10 names for these.
- Building: Added Red Nether Brick stairs and slabs.
- General: Removed debugs that were left in on accident.
- Decoration: Registered all trapdoors in the ore dictionary, so they work with Forestry.
- Experimental: Added Print Suppressor. Disables STDOUT and STDERR debug messages from mods.
- Experimental: All features are now disabled by default, the module itself is now enabled by default.
- Tweaks: Fixed players in adventure mode being able to edit signs.
- World: Removed respiration and depth strider from the ancient books enchantment list due to them not working properly at higher levels than what vanilla allows.
- General: Attempt to disable ASM tweak that crashes with optifine if optifine is loaded. May or may not work.
- General: Fixed ASM being broken and causing a bunch of features to not function.
- General: Fixed quark blocks not working with Chisels and Bits in servers.
- Building: Fixed Thatch not working with Chisels and Bits.
- Decoration: Added Charcoal Block.
- Decoration: Added Colored Item Frames.
- Decoration: Added Nether Brick Fence Gates. Made with Nether Brick blocks and Fences in the place of Sticks.
- Experimental: Added Tabards. (not working yet)
- Experimental: Moved Panorama Maker into Vanity.
- Management: Fixed dropoff not working on servers.
- Tweaks: Added a recipe to convert clay blocks into 4 clay items.
- Tweaks: Added recipes for stone tools using Flint instead of Cobblestone.
- Vanity: Added Boat Sails. Right click a Boat with a Banner to add it.
- Vanity: Added Panorama Maker. It lets you take panorama screenshots (Ctrl-shift-F2) that show up in the main menu. (was in Experimental before)
- World: Added Realistic World Type. Available when you make a new world as an option (alongside Amplified or Large Biomes)
- World: Added Runes, dungeon loot that changes the color of the enchantment shine of an enchanted item.
- World: Lowered the amount of Clay generated by default.
- General: Fixed some cases of the player's hand not swinging when it should. Immersion is important.
- Experimental: Fixed panorama screenshots being able to be taken while inside a GUI.
- Management: Changed the favorite item key from CTRL to ALT and increases the priority so it works with invtweaks.
- World: Guardians no longer make their horrible sound if the attack target is not a player. (part of the Ocean Guardians feature)
- World: Rewrote the ancient tomes enchantment loading code to not crash if other mods remove enchantments. Other mods should not be removing enchantments. Shame on them.
- General: Added new Experimental module. Use at your own risk. Disabled by default alongside all the features in it.
- General: Backend changes to allow modules and features to have more flexibility in their configs.
- General: Features that are disabled will now still generate their configs.
- Experimental: Added Bigger Caves and Huge Caves (they're pretty big!) to world generation.
- Experimental: Added Panorama Maker. Takes panorama screenshots and replaces the main menu panorama with your own screenshots.
- Tweaks: Sheep with wool get a bit of armor. (Darkhax)
- World: Ancient Tome enchantment loading now happens on postInit, so it can pick up other mods' enchantments.
- World: Fixed a crash with the Slime Bucket.
- General: Fixed quark walls being 1 tall and not 1.5 tall.
- General: Fixed quark walls not being able to have torches put on top.
- Automation: Added cocoa bean support to dispenser planting.
- Building: Added Charred Nether Bricks, slate-like nether bricks crafted with Nether Bricks and Fire Charges.
- Building: Added new sandstone variants. Polished and Bricks.
- Management: Added a gamerule to disable inventory dropoff from clients. /gamerule quark_allowDropoff false
- Management: Fixed chest buttons not working if the inventory dropoff button feature is disabled.
- Management: Pressing Shift and T (or whatever your chat key is) while looking at an item in an inventory links that item to chat.
- Tweaks: Added endermen teleporting you to them if you try to hide in a 2 high area. Have fun. (doesn't happen in Easy)
- Tweaks: Added shearable chickens. This makes them drop feathers and take damage. Chickens that have been sheared will not drop feathers on death.
- Tweaks: Added the ability to right click minecarts with blocks that can be put in them to change the cart type.
- Tweaks: Fixed slab recipes creating purple/black blocks if the original block had no metadata values.
- Vanity: Added a tooltip for the elytra if it's dyed.
- Vanity: Added Witch Hats, dropped by witches (same rarity as Wither Skeleton Skulls).
- Vanity: Changed the look of the emote buttons so they can fit on larger gui scales.
- Vanity: Pistons will now pop you out of stair seats.
- World: Added a few big trees to plains biomes. In a similar vein to the mushrooms in swamps, it makes them nicer to look at.
- World: Added Ancient Tomes, rare books you can get from dungeons and stronghold libraries that allow you to limit break enchantment levels (e.g. Efficiency VI).
- World: Added blazes spawning naturally in the nether.
- World: Added Buried Teasure. Treasure maps will spawn in temple chests and will lead you to treasure.
- World: Added Slime in a Bucket, made by right clicking a tiny slime with a Bucket. Has an animation if you're in a slime chunk. Can be deployed or used for crafting (replaces slimeball, but why would you do it? D:)
- World: Rewrote how mushrooms generate in swamp biomes. You can now set the value lower than 1. The new default is 0.5 (down from 1).
- General: Fixed crashing on startup when put on a server
- Tweaks: Fixed No Potion Shift not being enabled.
- Tweaks: Fixed Sign Editing not saving the sign properly.
- General: Updated to Minecraft 1.9.4.
- Management: Fixed a crash when opening a GUI with inventories without a TileEntity attached, like those in Inductive Automation.
- Tweaks: Added "No Potion Shift", which makes the inventory screen not shift if you have potion effects. Screw that effect.
- Tweaks: Fixed glass shards being dropped if the player has Silk Touch.
- World: Fixed the Basalt feature creating a broken recipe if Biotite is enabled (and thus crashing InvTweaks).
- General: Fixed a server crash.
- Building: Fixed Snow Bricks not being harvestable.
- World: Fixed the dragon being able to destroy Biotite Ore.
- Automation: Added a Weather Sensor, it emits a redstone signal if it's raining. Like the Daylight Sensor, it can be inverted.
- Automation: Added the Ender Watcher, a block that emits a redstone signal if looked at.
- Building: Added Snow Bricks.
- Tweaks: Fixed Greener Grass not applying to Savannas.
- World: Added Biotite Ore and Biotite Blocks. The ore is generated when an Ender Dragon dies.
- World: If Biotite is enabled, Basalt will use that instead of Coal for its alternate recipe.
- General: Fixed a crash if Scala is missing.
- General: Fixed crash with Building Bricks.
- General: Fixed missing Ore Dictionary tag for the glass shards.
- General: Fixed Red Sandstone walls made with Building Bricks being Sandstone Walls.
- General: Fixed upside down stairs having the wrong models at corners.
- Tweaks: Added Greener Grass, it makes grass greener. There's a setting to use Alpha grass or to tweak the values manually.
- General: Fixed a server crash.
- Management: Fixed the Restock button leaving 0 size stacks on items not present in the user's inventory.
- General: Updated to Forge 1846. It is now a dependency.
- Management: Added the dropoff button to creative.
- Management: Chest buttons will now orient properly along the edge of any interface. They'll no longer look derp with Iron Chests.
- Management: Fixed crash with Tinkers' Construct.
- Tweaks: Added the ability to right click signs to edit them.
- Vanity: Added the ability to sit in stairs by right clicking them with empty hands.
- World: Added configuration for "default world options". Provides the same range of features as the vanilla Customized world type, but for standard worlds.
- Management: Fixed a crash with the dropoff feature.
- Management: Fixed the restock button being able to put things in your armor slots.
- General: Updated for Forge 1821. It's now a requirement.
- Management: Fixed a an item dupe and an item destruction bug.
- Management: Fixed the sub config for the Chest Buttons feature.
- Management: The restock button (orange one) will take items from the inventory from end to start rather than start to end.
- General: Added a Management Module.
- General: Fixed Light Gray and Lime blocks having the wrong name. (AYuPro)
- Management: Added Chest Buttons for storing, smart storing and restocking.
- Management: Added the ability to favorite items by Ctrl-clicking them to prevent them from being stored by the other features in the module.
- Management: Moved in the features "Store To Chests" and "Press F in the inventory to switch item to main hand" from Tweaks.
- Tweaks: Added the ability to press F when looking at an item in your inventory GUI to switch it to your off hand
- Tweaks: Fixed stair->block recipes sometimes creating black and purple blocks.
- General: Changed all blocks with "Bricks Stairs" or "Bricks Slab" in the name to "Brick Stairs" or "Brick Slab", respectively.
- Building: Added walls for a bunch of vanilla blocks.
- Building: Added walls for quark blocks: Sandy Bricks, Sugar Cane Block, Bark, and Worldgen Stone Bricks.
- Building: Added Polished Stone.
- Building: Added Carved Wood.
- World: Added walls for Basalt.
- General: Fixed disabling modules not disabling forge event subscriptions.
- Tweaks: Fixed the dropoff button being literally every button in the game. Yes, you could dropoff by opening the options menu.
- Tweaks: Added baby zombies not dying in sunlight
- Tweaks: Added a dropoff button to the inventory to allow for quick storing of items
- Tweaks: Added armor stands placed by the armor stand item having arms.
- Tweaks: Fixed note blocks' mob sounds picking up heads that aren't properly attached to them.
- Vanity: Fixed emotes being broken because minecraft obfuscation breaks all the things.
- Tweaks: Added Less Intruive Shields, which makes shields not block 1/6th of your screen
- Tweaks: Added Note Blocks playing mob sounds if there's a head attached
- Vanity: Added an Emotes system, with an emotes button in the chat interface
- General: Updated to Forge 1809, you need this version or newer now
- General: Fixed Building Bricks compatibility not including the new Bark blocks
- Decoration: Added new Banner patterns: Dragon (Dragon Head), Eye (Eye of Ender), Sword (Iron Sword) and Shield (Iron Chestplate)
- Tweaks: Added "Named snow golems with pumpkins drop player heads if killed by a witch"
- General: Added support to the building bricks mod.
- General: Fixed the "Dyable elytra" feature being listed in both the Vanity and Tweaks modules.
- Building: Added Bark Blocks.
- Decoration: Added Paper Walls.
- Decoration: Added Varied Trapdoors for all wood types, thanks to reddit user /u/Martwaza for the textures! This feature also allows trapdoor crafting to output 6 rather than 2.
- Tweaks: Added "Jump boost allows to step up 1 block.
- Tweaks: Added "Knock on doors", you can knock on people's doors by left clicking with an empty hand.
- Tweaks: Added a tweak for dragon's breath to not leave behind a bottle when brewed.
- Tweaks: Removed the ability for potions to be made stackable, because vanilla minecraft is retarded and is literally coded to prevent any stackable item to enter the brewing stand inventory.
- World: Added a tweak to make guardians naturally spawn in the ocean.
- World: Added mushrooms spawning in swamp biomes.
- Initial release