Reactor Access Port
|Reactor Access Port|
The Reactor Controller is a block added by Big Reactors. It is one of the six basic parts needed to make a Big Reactor along with the Reactor Casing, the Yellorium Fuel Rods, the Control Rod, the Reactor Power Tap, and the Reactor Controller.
The Reactor Access Port is the only way to get fuel and waste products in and out of the reactor.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Right-clicking on the Reactor Access Port will bring up a GUI interface that displays the following:
- Inlet Mode: This will set the port to Inlet mode. Inlet ports can accept items from various mod pipes for automation.
- Outlet Mode: This will set the port to Outlet mode. If you have auto eject waste enabled in the Reactor Controller then it will be ejected from this port.
- Fuel Input: If the port is set to Inlet Mode, fuel; Yellorium or Blutonium; can be inserted into the input slot. This slot can hold up to 64 fuel ingots or blocks.
- Waste Output: If the port is set to Outlet Mode then Cyanite Ingots will appear in the output slot. This slot can hold up to 64 Cyanite Ingots.
- Eject Fuel: Clicking this will eject any fuel that is in the reactor into the Waste Output slot on the interface in ingot form, thereby recovering it from the fuel rods.
- Eject Waste: If you don't have auto eject waste enabled in the Reactor Controller then clicking this will eject the waste into the Waste Output slot in the form of Cyanite Ingots for you to collect.
When the port is set to input mode it will have yellow arrows on it facing in, and when set to output it will have blue arrows on it facing out.