We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Red alloy wire (RedLogic)
- This page is about the Red alloy wire from RedLogic. For other uses, see .
|Red alloy wire|
The Red alloy wire is a redstone wire added by RedLogic. This are used for transmitting signals, such as the vanilla redstone, but have several specific properties:
- This wire doesn't have the signal range limitation of 8 blocks like the vanilla redstone, but a range of 239 blocks.
- This wire connects to all Insulated wires but not to Bundled cables (shown in Fig. 1).
- These wires may be placed on the ground, on the sides as well as on the ceiling.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Insulated wires for colored wire versions, which possess additional properties for the separation of wires and redstone signals