|This page is outdated. Please update this page to reflect recent events or newly available information. Please see the talk page for more information.|
|Mod||Originally Thermal Expansion 3|
Redstone Flux (RF) is a form of energy that was released with Thermal Expansion 3. It is designed to be very simple to use and low on server impact.
Description[edit | edit source]
Transport[edit | edit source]
There are several methods of transporting RF:
- BuildCraft kinesis pipes.
- Ender IO conduits.
- Extra Utilities energy transfer nodes.
- Immersive Engineering wire
- Thermal Dynamics fluxducts (leadstone, hardened, redstone, resonant, cryo-stabilized).
Usage[edit | edit source]
RF is fully compatible with machines and tools from the following mods:
- Extra Utilities (Ender-Thermic Pump and Ender Quarry)
- Ender IO
- Immersive Engineering
- MineFactory Reloaded
- Progressive Automation (Energy Acceptor)
- Railcraft (Flux Transformer)
- Redstone Arsenal (Redstone Flux based tools)
- Simply Jetpacks
- Thermal Expansion
- Tinkers' Construct (Fluxed modifier, requires Thermal Expansion)
- Draconic Evolution
Production[edit | edit source]
RF can be produced using machines from various mods:
- Big Reactors's reactors and turbines
- Botania's Mana Fluxfield
- BuildCraft's engines
- Environmental Tech's solar panels
- Extra Utilities's generators
- Forestry's engines
- Immersive Engineering's various machines
- Railcraft's steam engines
- Solar Flux's solar panels
- Thermal Expansion's dynamos
- Draconic Evolution's Draconic Reactor
Storage[edit | edit source]
RF can be stored using machines from various mods (incomplete list, please work on it)
- Mekanism's Energy Cubes (Basic, Advanced, Elite, Ultimate)
- Thermal Dynamics energy cells (leadstone, hardened, redstone, and resonant).
- Ender IO's Capacitor Banks
- Draconic Evolution's Energy Storage Multiblock and Wyvern/Draconic flux capacitors
and the internal energy buffer of most RF producing machines. Note that you cannot typically input into these buffers, they simply exist to store excess the machine produces.