Retriever (Thermal Dynamics)
- This page is about the Retriever from Thermal Dynamics. For other uses, see .
The Retriever is a multipart attachment to Thermal Dynamics Itemducts and Fluiducts. It is used to pull items or fluids from distant blocks through Itemduct or Fluiduct pipe networks. There are five types of Retriever, each with different speeds and levels of potential filtering on their outputs. Retrievers can be turned on or off by a Redstone Signal; their behavior is configured via GUI.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Basic Retrievers extract up to 4 items from one stack at a time, every 3 seconds. They can be given a simple blacklist or whitelist of up to 3 items based on item ID, ignoring damage value, metadata or NBT tags.
- Hardened Retrievers extract up to 16 items from one stack at a time, every 2 seconds. They can be given a blacklist or whitelist of up to 6 items based on item ID that will observe differences in damage values or metadata.
- Reinforced Retrievers extract up to 64 items from one stack at a time, every second. They can be given a blacklist or whitelist of up to 9 items based on item ID, Ore Dictionary name, or mod name, that will observe differences in damage values, metadata, or NBT data tags. Additionally, Reinforced Retrievers and above can be set to use alternate source pathing. By default, items will be extracted from nearest sources first; this can be changed to farthest first, random sources, and round-robin extraction.
- Signalum Retrievers extract up to 64 items independent of stack sizes every half second. They can be given a blacklist or whitelist of up to 12 items using the same parameters as the Reinforced Retriever. Items requested by a Signalum Retriever will travel through Itemducts at double normal speed. Additionally, Signalum Retrievers can be set to keep their attached inventories at or above X items, up to 64, and not request additional items when the requested stack size is met. If it is set to 0, then the limit is not used. This option can be seen in the GUI of the Reinforced Retriever, but it is inaccessable.
- Resonant Retrievers have the same properties as Signalum Retrievers, except that their blacklist or whitelist can contain up to 15 items. Items requested by a Resonant Retriever will travel through Itemducts at triple normal speed. Like Signalum Retrievers, Resonant Retrievers can be configured with maximum item counts to keep in inventory and not request more, however while Signalum Retrievers are limited to 64 items, Resonant Retrievers are limited to 320.
Fluids[edit | edit source]
When attached to a Fluiduct, Retrievers multiply the speed at which fluids are pulled through the Fluiduct network, and can be given a blacklist or whitelist of size based on the tier of the Retriever.
|Retriever||Extraction Speed||Blacklist Size|