As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Rock Crusher (Railcraft)
- This page is about the Rock Crusher added by Railcraft. For other uses, see .
|Tooltip text||Multi-Block: 3x2x2|
|RF use||160 RF/t|
|RF storage||16000 RF|
The Rock Crusher is a multiblock structure added by Railcraft. This machine is used to process various items and blocks. This machine runs off of Redstone Flux (RF), using 16,000 RF/use, and takes up to 160 RF/t. At full power, an operation takes 5.005 seconds (as there is a 1 tick pause between each operation). The Rock Crusher will process vanilla stone blocks, vanilla brick blocks, obsidian, and ores. When ores are used as input in this machine, they will yield twice the amount of dust.
This machine is built out of Rock Crusher blocks in a 3x2x2 pattern, requiring a total of 12 Rock Crusher blocks. When broken down, the Rock Crusher will cost 3 Blocks of Steel, 12 Pistons, and 12 Diamonds. This machine can output at any side automatically using pipes, loaders, or any other means of item transportation, as long as it can output from any inventory.
When a player stands on top of a functioning Rock Crusher, they will be killed instantly. Most items will also be destroyed. This has custom death messages. <player> depends on the player's name just like the vanilla Minecraft death messages:
- "<player> tripped near heavy machinery"
- "<player> is not the man of steel, he crushes just like the rest of us"
- "<player> stared into the abyss, then he slipped"
- "<player> is going to need to replace his stuff"
- "<player> ignored the "Watch Your Step!" signs"
- "On sale now! <player> Blood Jelly!"
- "<player>was turned to paste"
- "<player> should have read the manual"
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Construction[edit | edit source]
Minecraft Joules[edit | edit source]
This information pertains to an older version of the mod.
Prior to Minecraft version 1.7, the Rock Crusher ran off Minecraft Joules (MJ), consuming 15 MJ/operation.