On this page, the changelog for the Santa's Decor mod can be found.
- 1 Major 2
- 2 Major 1
- 3 Major 0
- 3.1 Feature 0.6
- 3.2 Feature 0.5
- 3.3 Feature 0.4
- 3.4 Feature 0.3
- 3.5 Feature 0.2
- 3.6 Feature 0.1
- Port to 1.10.2. This was actually a complete rewrite, and there is significantly less code total in the mod. Around 20 classes were removed for more generic versions (i.e., there used to be a class for every type like Brick, Stone, Cobblestone, etc. as well as a class for every ItemBlock of every type; now, there are 3 classes for "generic", "generic pillar" and glass, and only 1 generic ItemBlock class).
- FIX: Include an mcmod.info file.
- TWEAK/FIX: Logs and Quartz Pillars no longer store their family type in the metadata. There is a separate block for each family applied to Logs and Quartz Pillars. This is kind of gross, but is necessary for them to store their axis (the way they face) and for the possibility of adding more families in the future.
- TWEAK: Reorganize the textures folder.
- FIX: NoSuchFieldError that I thought was caused by missing SideOnlys, but were actually caused by wrongly placed SideOnlys (#6).
- FIX: NoSuchFieldError caused by some missing SideOnly's (#5).
- FIX: ArrayOutOfBoundsException caused by using the wrong family names array for quartz blocks (#5).
- BREAKING CHANGE: Completely rewrite the mod. It now uses metadata, and has much, much cleaner code. Your old worlds will probably not work, but this is definitely for the better.
- NEW: Chinese translation
- NEW: You can now use the config file to set the ender pearl family to output the same amount as any other block family. This should be used in modpacks where pearls are farmable and/or abundant.
- NEW: Crying block family
- NEW: Porked block family
- NEW: Creative tab now has a search bar
- FIX/TWEAK: Glass blocks are now included in the families of their respective material (this includes in the config file)
Released on October 5, 2014 for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- NEW: Add config file, options to disable each block family, and all the glass.
- TWEAK: Wood Logs can now sustain leaves
- TWEAK: Moved message to Peter, so that it now actually shows up in the console.
- TWEAK: Moved "Stuff should be working fine" console message after all the blocks do their thing, because that makes a lot more sense.
- FIX: Server-side lighting and chunk-loading should no longer be an issue with glass.
- FIX: There is now a recipe for the Blaze Paver, not sure why I forgot one in whatever update I added them.
Released on September 23, 2014 for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- FIX: Added shouldSideBeRendered method to the glasses. It is kind of implemented stupidly, but hey, it works and works well. This makes the glass work like Vanilla glass, in that it will not render the sides when there are other glasses of the same color adjacent. Thank you to Flipz and Retep998 for pointing out this bug to me :)
- FIX: Added @Override annotations to places that should've had them before. This doesn't really change anything, just makes it easier when porting to new versions of Forge/Minecraft.
- FIX: Added @SideOnly annotations to various methods, but mainly renderAsNormalBlock method in the glass classes.
Released on September 18, 2014 for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- FIX: Add the lang stuff that was forgotten in the initial 0.5 release.
Released on September 17, 2014 for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- NEW: Add a nice greeting from the MC console to Retep998 :D
- NEW: Add stained glass blocks and panes
- NEW: Add paver blocks.
- NEW: Lamp textures and language stuff added. Lamp blocks have not been added because they are difficult and confusing. They will come in 0.6.
- TWEAK: Changed "burntBricks" and "BurntBricks" to "burntBrick" and "BurntBrick" in various classes for consistency.
- TWEAK: Changed "burntStone" to "burntSmooth" in various classes for consistency.
Released on July 29, 2014 for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- FIX: Fixed crash bug when crafting any of the blocks (thanks Chocohead)
Released on July 29, 2014 for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- NEW: Ported to Minecraft version 1.7.10.
- NEW: Added text to the post initialization event "[Santa's Decor] Stuff is definitely working fine." so that IntelliJ stops yelling about the event being unused.
- NEW: Creative tab!
- NEW: Removed config stuff until there is a reason for it.
- TWEAK: Changed unlocalized name in block classes to use the BlockInfo class directly, rather than setting it in the block class itself. This doesn't change much, just makes it future proof in case I want to change an unlocalized name later on.
- TWEAK: Changed unlocalized name of Snowy Brick from snowBrick to snowyBrick.
- TWEAK: Changed SnowStone class to SnowyStone to match the rest. It must've been a typo that was missed.
Released on July 11, 2014 for Minecraft 1.6.4.
- NEW: Pillar Quartz blocks
- NEW Burnt Log and Burnt Plank
- TWEAK/FIX: Changed Burnt Stone and Quartz recipes to crafting recipes using coal, due to conflicts with Project Red and Extra Utilities, and probably others.
- TWEAK: Changed all bricks, chiseled bricks, chiseled quartz, etc. recipes to match burnt ones
- TWEAK: Changed plank recipes to 1 log = 4 planks
- TWEAK: Added recipe for Burnt Cobblestone
- TWEAK: Mining Burnt Stone no longer gives Burnt Cobblestone.
- NEW: Icy Quartz and Chiseled Icy Quartz
- TWEAK: Removed Flesh Quartz blocks because they are redundant.
- FIX: Fixed Chiseled Slimy Quartz texture issue.
Released on July 9, 2014 for Minecraft 1.6.4.
- NEW: Burnt blocks. Smelt Quartz and Stone into darker, charred versions. Craft Quartz into Pillars and Chiseled, and Stone into Bricks then Chiseled.
- FIX: Made the Quartz blocks actually vibrant.
- TWEAK: Removed Leather Quartz blocks because they are redundant.
Released on July 7, 2014 for Minecraft 1.6.4.
- Initial release