Savage & Ravage
|Savage & Ravage|
|Current developers||Minecraft Abnormals|
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.16.1|
|Depends on||Abnormals Core|
Vanilla changes[edit | edit source]
- Killing a Raid Captain no longer grants the Bad Omen effect, instead the effect can be applied by burning its banner using a Flint and Steel.
- Pillagers can drop Arrows, have improved AI, and may spawn with a Firework Rocket that they can fire.
- Pillager Outposts are redesigned.
- Vindicators, Evokers and Vexes have new textures.
- Creepers' explosions no longer destroy blocks, and instead create a spore cloud that spawns several Creepies (can be disabled in the config).
- Creepers killed by an explosion drop Creeper Spores.
[edit | edit source]
- Savage & Ravage on CurseForge
- Savage & Ravage on GitHub
- Savage & Ravage on the official Minecraft Abnormals wiki