- This page is about the Sensor added by RFTools. For other uses, see .
The Sensor is a Redstone logic machine added by RFTools.
The Sensor is a versatile monitoring device, similar to the vanilla Observer block. The Sensor will search in a straight line in front of the block. When the specified conditions are met, the Sensor will output a redstone signal.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Sensor Interface[edit | edit source]
The interface consists of three selectors that define the Sense Mode, the Sense Area and Sense Quantity, a field to define the number to sense, and an item slot to specify an item to search for.
Sense Mode[edit | edit source]
The Sensor can:
- Count the number of players
- Count the number of hostile mobs
- Count the number of passive mobs
- Detect the presence of a certain type of block
- Detect the presence of a specified type of fluid
- Detect the growth level of a plant
- Count the number of entities
Sense Area[edit | edit source]
The Sensor can search 1, 3 or 5 blocks in front of it.
Sense Quantity[edit | edit source]
Where the sense area is greater than 1 block, the Sensor can be set to trigger when any or all of the blocks/entities in the sense area match the specified type.
Number[edit | edit source]
When sensing Players, Hostiles, Passives, Entities or Growth, the Number field is unlocked and the player can specify the number of entities or growth percentage to match.
Further information[edit | edit source]