Shaders (Immersive Engineering)
|This article is a work-in-progress.|
It may be finished in the near future, check its history to see previous edits.
- This page is about the items from Immersive Engineering. For other uses, see .
Shaders are special upgrades added by Immersive Engineering for various items, blocks and entities. Shaders only modify the appearance of the thing they upgrade; they do not add any additional functionality.
Applications[edit | edit source]
Revolver (applied via the Engineer's Workbench)
Minecart (applied via right-clicking)
Chemical Thrower (applied via the Engineer's Workbench)
Mining Drill (applied via the Engineer's Workbench)
Balloon (applied via right-clicking)
Railgun (applied via the Engineer's Workbench)
Heavy Plated Shield (applied via the Engineer's Workbench)
Levels[edit | edit source]
Shaders currently have five different levels (six before 0.8, and four from 0.8 until 0.10-51). Higher levels are more difficult to obtain.
- Relic (Removed in 0.8; re-added in 0.10-51)
- Cosmic (Removed in 0.8+ because of Avaritia not updating)
Levels don't have any differences directly, except for the Cosmic level, which cannot be applied to Balloons.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Shaders are obtained from Shader Grabbags.
List of Shaders (with their Revolvers)[edit | edit source]
Argo Common Shader.
Crescent Rose Common Shader.
Eyas Common Shader.
Falconmoon Common Shader.
Felix Common Shader.
Hawk Common Shader.
Locus Common Shader.
Magnum Common Shader.
Rosequartz Common Shader.
StormFlower Common Shader.
Vault-Tec Common Shader.
Dominator Uncommon Shader.
Dragon's Breath Uncommon Shader.
Fox Uncommon Shader.
Hollow Uncommon Shader.
Qrow Uncommon Shader.
Miló Uncommon Shader.
Radiant Uncommon Shader.
Regal Uncommon Shader.
Sharkface Uncommon Shader.
Trident Uncommon Shader.
Vanguard Uncommon Shader.
Warbird Uncommon Shader.
Aero Rare Shader.
Chloris Rare Shader
Exia Rare Shader
Glacis Rare Shader.
Harrowed Rare Shader.
Mass Fusion Rare Shader.
Microshark Rare Shader.
Normandy Rare Shader.
OmniTool Rare Shader.
Solum Rare Shader.
Sunstrike Rare Shader.
Sutherland Rare Shader.
Matrix Rare Shader.
Phoenix Rare Shader.
WAAAGH! Rare Shader.
- Shader Revolver Ancient.png
Ancient Epic Shader.
Angel's Thesis Epic Shader.
Crimson Lotus Epic Shader.
Erruption Epic Shader.
Lusus Naturae Epic Shader.
N7 Epic Shader.
Usurper Epic Shader.
Sponsor Epic Shader.
Taken Epic Shader.
Twili Epic Shader.
Dark Fire Relic Shader.
Terra Relic Shader.
The Kindled Relic Shader.
Cosmic Cosmic Shader.
History[edit | edit source]
|0.6.1||"Vanguard", "Regal", "Harrowed" and "Taken" Shaders added.|
|0.6.2||"Vault-Tec" Shader added. Broken "Milï¿½" Shader renamed to "Miló"|
|0.6.3||"Mass Fusion" and "Angel's Thesis" Shaders added. Shader support added for Minecarts and the Chemical Thrower|
|0.6.4||"Qrow" Shader added.|
|0.6.5||Shader support added for the Balloon and Mining Drill. Shader Grabbags added, Shader levels added. "Warbird", "Glacis", "Solum", "Aero", "Cosmic", "Radiant", "Hollow" and "Fox" Shaders added.|
|0.7.3||"Twili" and "Usurper" Shaders added.|
|0.8||"Eyas", "Hawk", "Matrix" and "Phoenix" Shaders added. Simplified to 4 levels and Shaderbags. Removed "Cosmic" Shader.|
|0.10-49||Removed the ability to turn Shaders back into Shader Grabbags.|
|0.10-50||"Microshark" Shader added.|
|0.10-51||"N7", "Normandy", "The Kindled", "Dark Fire" and "Erruption" Shaders added. Relic level added back.|
|0.10-52||"OmniTool" Shader added.|
|0.10-53||"Sutherland", "Exia" and "Crimson Lotus" Shaders added.|
|0.10-54||"Dominator" Shader added.|
|0.12-64||"Lusus Naturae" and "WAAAGH!" Shader added.|
|0.12-70||Shader support added to the Heavy Plated Shield.|
|0.12-71||"Ancient" Shader added.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The "Twili" and "Usurper" shaders are easter eggs referencing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
- The "Taken" shader and "Wolfpack" cartridges are in reference to enemies and perks in the Destiny universe respectively.
- The "Dragon's Breath" shader is also a refrence to Destiny, as it shares a name and design with an exotic rocket launcher from the game.
- The "Crescent Rose" shader is a reference to the scythe of the same name in RWBY. - The "Qrow" shader is also a reference to the character Qrow Branwen.
- The "StormFlower" and "Miló" shaders are also references to RWBY, this time the the weapons of Pyrrha and Ren.
- The "Chloris" Shader is a reference to the RWBY Character Rheese Chloris, following the same Color pattern.
- The "Sharkface" Shader is a reference to a character with the same name of the famous Machinima "Red vs. Blue". The same goes for the "Locus" and "Felix" Shader, referencing two Mercenaries from the same show.
- The "N7" shader is a reference to Mass Effect.
- The "Angel's Thesis" shader is referencing Neon Genesis Evangelion, more specifically Evangelion Unit 01.
- The "Vault-Tec", "Sponsor" and "Mass Fusion" shaders are referencing the organisations Vault-Tec, Nuka Cola and Mass Fusion from Fallout.
- The "Dominator" shader is a reference to the iconic weapon of the same name in Psycho-Pass.
- The "Ancient" shader is also a reference to the Ancient Soldier Gear from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]