We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
SquidUtils is a mod by CoolSquid. SquidUtils adds several config options for vanilla Minecraft features, as listed below. All features are fully configurable.
Features[edit | edit source]
SquidUtils has a broad range of features:
Scripting[edit | edit source]
- Main article: SquidUtils scripting
SquidUtils can read simple script files located at "config/SquidUtils". The following features are available through scripting:
- Triggering certain actions (explosions, damage, ...) when certain events occur.
- Changing hardness, slipperiness, blast resistance and textures of individual blocks.
- Changing the maximum stack size and durability of individual items.
- Creating custom blocks (normal, glass or (with StarStones) meteor blocks).
- Creating custom items and foods.
- Removing potions, enchantments, biomes.
- Removing fish, junk and treasure.
- Removing certain types of mob spawners from dungeons, as well as chest loot.
- Removing Villagers.
- Disabling individual commands.
- Creating simple commands which can read text from a file or retrieve it from the internet.
- Creating new creative tabs.
- Adding shapeless and furnace recipes.
- Adding recipes for Rotarycraft and Thermal Expansion machines
- Making certain items explode when thrown.
Customization[edit | edit source]
SquidUtils generates configuration files in the config/SquidUtils folder for customizing the following game aspects:
- Armor and tool materials
- Blocks and block materials
- Dungeon chests
- Crash callables
- Creative tabs
- Damage sources
- Botania brewing and elven trade recipes
Disabling[edit | edit source]
The following game aspects can be disabled:
- Use of certain commands
- Bone Meal
- Glass Bottles
- The debug screen
- Explosions or TNT
- Enderman or Ender Pearl teleportation
- The Wither.
- All vanilla recipes, or all recipes.
- Plant growth (requires AppleCore).
- Passive health regeneration (requires AppleCore).
Difficulty changes[edit | edit source]
Various aspects regarding the difficulty of the game can be changed:
- Block hardness multiplier, as well as setting a minimum hardness for all blocks.
- Forcing a difficulty.
- Dividing all stack sizes by a specified number.
- Dividing all items' durability by a specified number.
- Giving all tools infinite durability.
- Setting the starvation damage amount (requires AppleCore).
- Changing the player's walk or fly speed.
- Making Minecarts with TNT explode on impact with entities.
Mod locking[edit | edit source]
SquidUtils can be configured to monitor the list of mods in a pack and detect if a user added an unsupported mod.
- Display a warning GUI if an unsupported mod is loaded.
Miscalleaneous[edit | edit source]
- A world border.
- Making villagers unhurtable.
- Option to generate a list of mods in the Minecraft folder.
- Recipes for chain armor.
- A config option to set max render distance.
- Option to password protect Minecraft (just for fun, should not be considered safe).
- A toggleable creative tab for certain Vanilla items.
[edit | edit source]