Steam Dynamo (Thermal Expansion 5)
- This page is about the Steam Dynamo added by Thermal Expansion 5. For other uses, see .
|Mod||Thermal Expansion 5|
|Liquid storage||4,000 mB|
|RF storage||40,000 RF|
|Max RF output||40 RF/t|
|RF production||0-40 RF/t|
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting and using the dynamo requires the player to have access to these resources:
- 6 Iron Ingots:
- 6 Copper Ingots:
- 2 to craft the Steam Dynamo
- 4 to craft a Copper Gear
- 1 Silver Ingot to craft a Redstone Transmission Coil
- 3 Redstone Dust:
- 2 to craft a Redstone Transmission Coil
- 1 to craft the Steam Dynamo
In its default orientation, the steam dynamo outputs the RF it generates to the block directly on top of it. The dynamo can be rotated with a Crescent Hammer (or a Flux-Infused OmniWrench or a Flux-Infused BattleWrench if the modpack has Redstone Arsenal), or any other compatible wrench.
References[edit | edit source]
- Steam Dynamo on TeamCoFH's Thermal Expansion 5 documentation. Retrieved Sunday 21 January 2018.