We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Steam Dynamo (Thermal Expansion 5)
- This page is about the Steam Dynamo added by Thermal Expansion 5. For other uses, see .
|Mod||Thermal Expansion 5|
|Liquid storage||4,000 mB|
|RF storage||40,000 RF|
|Max RF output||40 RF/t|
|RF production||0-40 RF/t|
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting and using the dynamo requires the player to have access to these resources:
- 6 Iron Ingots:
- 6 Copper Ingots:
- 2 to craft the Steam Dynamo
- 4 to craft a Copper Gear
- 1 Silver Ingot to craft a Redstone Transmission Coil
- 3 Redstone Dust:
- 2 to craft a Redstone Transmission Coil
- 1 to craft the Steam Dynamo
In its default orientation, the steam dynamo outputs the RF it generates to the block directly on top of it. The dynamo can be rotated with a Crescent Hammer (or a Flux-Infused OmniWrench or a Flux-Infused BattleWrench if the modpack has Redstone Arsenal), or any other compatible wrench.
References[edit | edit source]
- Steam Dynamo on TeamCoFH's Thermal Expansion 5 documentation. Retrieved Sunday 21 January 2018.