As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.7.10|
Steamcraft2 is the spiritual successor to Proloe's Steamcraft, which was discontinued back in Minecraft B1.8.1. Other than the name, and a few of the original Steamcraft features/ideas, the mod has an entirely new take on all things steampunk. Its aim is "to extend Minecraft by adding post-apocalyptic, retro-futuristic blocks/items".
The mod was rewritten entirely during the transition from Minecraft 1.7.10 and now has a successor, SteamAgeRevolution.
Developers/Credits[edit | edit source]
- warlordjones: leader(ish), author of the mod Steampunkery (which was merged into SC2), programmer; speciality: fancy, items/vanity system and breaking things
- decebaldecebal: programmer; speciality: complicated tile entities, power systems, GUIs, cleanup
- domi1918: Core Modular Armor System Author
- wierdude1999: texture-artist
- seanvanpelt2: logo creator, artist
- frothiny: texture-artist
- Falkok15: lightning-rod model creator
- Rongmario: support
- seanvanpelt2: alpha/beta tester
- The People of the Brass Blocks server: ideas/motivations
- ClockwerkKaiser: Chief Motivator! :P
- MrIbby: documenter/wiki manager
- HCSarise: documenter
- Stetzon: documenter
- Some textures are edited versions of textures from the Painterly Pack
- Surseance: ex-leader(ish), programmer.
Guides[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Steamcraft2 on GitHub
- Steamcraft2 on Patreon
- Steamcraft2 on CurseForge
- Steamcraft2 on the Minecraft Forums
- Steamcraft2 on Planet Minecraft