As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Straw (Industrial Foregoing)
- This page is about the Straw added by Industrial Foregoing. For other uses, see .
The Straw is a tool added by Industrial Foregoing. It is used to consume liquids from tanks and in-world. The Straw may also be used to consume fluids from a machine's internal tank by shift right clicking. Fluids from Industrial Foregoing will inflict various status effects when consumed.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Fluid effects[edit | edit source]
- Essence: Gives player XP similar to amount from Bottle o' Enchanting.
- Liquid Meat: Inflicts Absorption and Saturation.
- Latex: Inflicts Slowness and Poison.
- Sewage: Inflicts Nausea and Slowness.
- Sludge: Inflicts Slowness, Blindness, and Wither.
- Biofuel: Inflicts Speed and Haste.
- Protein: Inflicts Absorption and Saturation.
- Lava: Ignites player.
- Water: Extinguishes player and generates Obsidian if consumed after drinking lava.
- Milk: Removes status effects.