We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Straw (Industrial Foregoing)
- This page is about the Straw added by Industrial Foregoing. For other uses, see .
The Straw is a tool added by Industrial Foregoing. It is used to consume liquids from tanks and in-world. The Straw may also be used to consume fluids from a machine's internal tank by shift right clicking. Fluids from Industrial Foregoing will inflict various status effects when consumed.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Fluid effects[edit | edit source]
- Essence: Gives player XP similar to amount from Bottle o' Enchanting.
- Liquid Meat: Inflicts Absorption and Saturation.
- Latex: Inflicts Slowness and Poison.
- Sewage: Inflicts Nausea and Slowness.
- Sludge: Inflicts Slowness, Blindness, and Wither.
- Biofuel: Inflicts Speed and Haste.
- Protein: Inflicts Absorption and Saturation.
- Lava: Ignites player.
- Water: Extinguishes player and generates Obsidian if consumed after drinking lava.
- Milk: Removes status effects.