The Syngas Producer is a multiblock structure from Advanced Generators. It produces Syngas from carbon and either any Steam or Water. The component blocks can be arranged in any configuration the player wishes as long as the blocks are adjacent to other components of the multiblock structure.
Components[edit | edit source]
Required[edit | edit source]
Optional[edit | edit source]
- Up to 25 Heating Chambers.
- Up to 5 Item Input Ports.
- Up to 5 Mixing Chambers.
- Up to 6 Fluid Output Valves.
- Up to 10 Redstone Control Modules.
- Up to 10 Sensor Modules.
- Up to 5 Fluid Intake Valves.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Syngas Producer requires Steam of any kind and carbon to produce Syngas. It has an internal buffer of 32,000 carbon and 32 Buckets of Steam, and has 4 slots to input items that contain carbon. If Heating Chambers are installed, then a buffer of 200 HU (heat) is also available and the Producer becomes able to produce its own Steam using Water.
- Each Heating Chamber consumes 2 carbon each tick to produce 0.1 HU, until the heat buffer is full.
- When above 150 HU, each Heating Chamber will also produce Steam using inserted Water, at a ratio of 3 mB of Steam per 1 mB of Water. The more heat is contained the faster the production, up to 50 mB of Steam per tick per Chamber at maximum heat.
- Each Mixing Chamber uses 50 carbon and 10 mB of Steam each tick to produce 1 mB of Syngas.
- Items that contain carbon are consumed at a rate of 1 item per tick for their full carbon value.
Carbon sources[edit | edit source]
| This section is a list.|
However, it may be incomplete. You can help us by improving it. Learn how here.
Additional (and custom) carbon sources will be denoted by values showing in their tooltip.
See also[edit | edit source]