Talk:Porous Stone (Thaumcraft 5)

From Feed The Beast Wiki
Revision as of 12:14, 29 January 2018 by Xbony2 (talk | contribs) (Xbony2 moved page Talk:Porous Stone to Talk:Porous Stone (Thaumcraft 5) without leaving a redirect)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

All the data in the Harvesting table is derived from 5 runs of 100 samples. It seems probable that Azanor first calculates a 75% chance that the porous stone will yield only Cobble, and therefore has a 25% chance to drop other items. Fudge (talk) 17:10, 24 February 2016 (UTC)

Actually, further analysis is that the chance to get "not cobble" is related to the fortune level on the Pickaxe, with a 25% chance to get a "special" drop at Fortune III. I will try and restructure the loot table to be independent of the cobble chance.Fudge (talk) 13:56, 14 March 2016 (UTC)