Revision as of 10:26, 15 November 2016 by Codewarrior0 (Overhaul for GT5 reactor (is marked deprecated and not used anywhere, so I'm just replacing it))
Total: ? EU
Usage: ? EU/t
Voltage: ? EU
Time: ? secs
This template is used to create a grid that looks similar to the Chemical Reactor's GUI screen.
Total: #6Total EU
Usage: #7Usage EU/t
Voltage: #8Voltage EU
Time: #0Time secs
- 1, I1: (Optional) Input 1
- 2, I2: (Optional) Input 2
- 3, I3: (Optional) Input 3 (Fluid Input)
- 4, O1: (Optional) Output 1
- 5, O2: (Optional) Output 2 (Fluid Output)
- 6, Total: Total EU per operation.
- 7, Usage: EU per tick.
- 8, Voltage: EU voltage.
- 9, Amperage: (Optional) EU amperage.
- 10, Time: Seconds per operation.