As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
On this page, the changelog for the mod The Erebus can be found. It can also be found on The CurseForge website. This page is almost a direct copy of the changelog on CurseForge, although it has been formatted and properly linked for the wiki.
0.2pre3[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Amber Brick Walls appearing opaque.
- Fixed Sapling misbehaviour.
- Fixed Crate GUI textures.
- Fixed a whole bunch of other things.
Please do report any bugs you find!
0.2pre1[edit | edit source]
- New biomes and sub-biomes
- Added caves
- Giant Flowers added to Elysium Biome
- Cypress trees added to Elysium Biome
- Added "Hornet of Despair" a double sized random spawn Wasp
- Added spider sounds to Tarantula
- Added Smooth Umbertile, Smooth Umbertiles and Umberstone Pillar
- Removed Firebrat
- Added Velocity Block
- Added Rhino Beetle mob as a tamable mount and associated items
- Added 'Special Items' Tab and tidied creative menu
- Implemented new block 'eating' AI to Larva and Grasshopper
- Added Titan Beetle mob as a tamable mount and associated items
- Added Bot Fly Larva Mob (can only be removed by drinking Beetle juice)
- Added Blood Snail Mob (not yet implemented)
- Added Dragon Fly Mob
- Added Bee mob and associated items (many)
- Added Sporeling Mob (not yet implemented)
- Added Crafting recipe for Umber Golem
- Added Velvet Worm Mob
- Added Crop Weevil Mob
- Added Fire Ant Soldier Mob
- Added Midge Swarm Mob
- Bucket and Bambucket Of Honey added
- Bee Taming Amulet added (bees tamed will polinate giant flowers)
- Honey Comb block added for bees to drop nectar in
- Jar O'Honey block added as honey storage tank - stores buckets of honey
- Homing Beecon added as a programmable compass
- Double Height plants added to biomes (pre - 1.7!)
- Various small plants and mushrooms added
- Powered Glider added (uses redgem blocks as fuel) - Yup, sort of flight
- Block Extractor added for those hard to reach blocks ;)
- Lots of other additions blah, blah, blah...
- We recommend installing NEI
- Alternatively constantly bug Dylan because he is to lazy to make a decent changelog!
- Tweaked Beetle hit box size and position
- Some biomes are more rare than others
- Exoskeleton armour can now be repaired on anvils
- Wasp Nest Stairs have the same hardness as the block
- Logs are smeltable into charcoal
- Bamboo Torches now are breakable from both blocks
- Removed Bamboo from Beetle Larva 'eating'
- Changed the way Glowing Jars are rendered
- Removed Exoskeleton from any mob that is not deemed a Beetle
- Antlions will attack Ants
- Wasp AI has had complete overhaul (no one would even notice)
- Bot Fly's may now infect you with larva
- Lots of other things we can't remember
- Erebus logs, planks, leaves and some other blocks catch on fire
- Leaves now give correct metadata values when picked
- Bamboo torches now render correctly
- Erebus had same terrain as Nether
- Biomes no longer have stripes of tiny biomes at biome borders
- Fixed biome decoration generating 16 blocks off
- Fixed Scorpion (and Dragonfly) health being displayed whilst grappled