On this page, the changelog for the mod The Erebus can be found. It can also be found on The CurseForge website. This page is almost a direct copy of the changelog on CurseForge, although it has been formatted and properly linked for the wiki.
0.2pre3[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Amber Brick Walls appearing opaque.
- Fixed Sapling misbehaviour.
- Fixed Crate GUI textures.
- Fixed a whole bunch of other things.
Please do report any bugs you find!
0.2pre1[edit | edit source]
- New biomes and sub-biomes
- Added caves
- Giant Flowers added to Elysium Biome
- Cypress trees added to Elysium Biome
- Added "Hornet of Despair" a double sized random spawn Wasp
- Added spider sounds to Tarantula
- Added Smooth Umbertile, Smooth Umbertiles and Umberstone Pillar
- Removed Firebrat
- Added Velocity Block
- Added Rhino Beetle mob as a tamable mount and associated items
- Added 'Special Items' Tab and tidied creative menu
- Implemented new block 'eating' AI to Larva and Grasshopper
- Added Titan Beetle mob as a tamable mount and associated items
- Added Bot Fly Larva Mob (can only be removed by drinking Beetle juice)
- Added Blood Snail Mob (not yet implemented)
- Added Dragon Fly Mob
- Added Bee mob and associated items (many)
- Added Sporeling Mob (not yet implemented)
- Added Crafting recipe for Umber Golem
- Added Velvet Worm Mob
- Added Crop Weevil Mob
- Added Fire Ant Soldier Mob
- Added Midge Swarm Mob
- Bucket and Bambucket Of Honey added
- Bee Taming Amulet added (bees tamed will polinate giant flowers)
- Honey Comb block added for bees to drop nectar in
- Jar O'Honey block added as honey storage tank - stores buckets of honey
- Homing Beecon added as a programmable compass
- Double Height plants added to biomes (pre - 1.7!)
- Various small plants and mushrooms added
- Powered Glider added (uses redgem blocks as fuel) - Yup, sort of flight
- Block Extractor added for those hard to reach blocks ;)
- Lots of other additions blah, blah, blah...
- We recommend installing NEI
- Alternatively constantly bug Dylan because he is to lazy to make a decent changelog!
- Tweaked Beetle hit box size and position
- Some biomes are more rare than others
- Exoskeleton armour can now be repaired on anvils
- Wasp Nest Stairs have the same hardness as the block
- Logs are smeltable into charcoal
- Bamboo Torches now are breakable from both blocks
- Removed Bamboo from Beetle Larva 'eating'
- Changed the way Glowing Jars are rendered
- Removed Exoskeleton from any mob that is not deemed a Beetle
- Antlions will attack Ants
- Wasp AI has had complete overhaul (no one would even notice)
- Bot Fly's may now infect you with larva
- Lots of other things we can't remember
- Erebus logs, planks, leaves and some other blocks catch on fire
- Leaves now give correct metadata values when picked
- Bamboo torches now render correctly
- Erebus had same terrain as Nether
- Biomes no longer have stripes of tiny biomes at biome borders
- Fixed biome decoration generating 16 blocks off
- Fixed Scorpion (and Dragonfly) health being displayed whilst grappled