Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Thermal Expansion 5
- This page is about the Thermal Expansion 5 mod for Minecraft version 1.10 and above. For other versions of the mod, see .
|Thermal Expansion 5|
|Current developers||Team CoFH|
|Latest Minecraft version||1.12.2|
|Depends on||CoFH Core|
Thermal Expansion is a tech mod created by Team CoFH. It expands the usage of Redstone Flux (RF) in the world, adding machines that allow for processing resources, and ways to simplify transportation of items, energy and liquids to distant bases. Version 5 takes away different recipes for upgrading blocks and adds in upgrade kits to upgrade machines, dynamos, energy cells, and strongboxes, but not fluxducts, itemducts, and fluiducts.
Guides[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- The official TeamCoFH website
- Thermal Expansion 5 official documentation
- Thermal Expansion 5 on CurseForge
- Support TeamCoFH on Patreon