Thermal Expansion 5
- This page is about the Thermal Expansion 5 mod for Minecraft version 1.10 and above. For other versions of the mod, see .
|Current developers||Team CoFH|
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.12.2|
|Depends on||Thermal Foundation|
|Needed for||Dynamic Dynamos|
Thermal Expansion is a tech mod created by Team CoFH. It expands the usage of Redstone Flux (RF) in the world, adding machines that allow for processing resources, and ways to simplify transportation of items, energy and liquids to distant bases. Version 5 takes away different recipes for upgrading blocks and adds in upgrade kits to upgrade machines, dynamos, energy cells, and strongboxes, but not fluxducts, itemducts, and fluiducts.
Guides[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- The official TeamCoFH website
- Thermal Expansion 5 official documentation
- Thermal Expansion 5 on CurseForge
- Support TeamCoFH on Patreon