|Max RF output||256 RF/t|
|RF production||0-62 RF/t|
The two liquids used should be opposite of each other; having one liquid be on the east of the generator and another liquid being on the north of the generator (for example) will NOT allow it to work. Having two sets of opposites will work and increase production. If it is possible to extract energy without using a block side, another match could be added for a total max of 93 RF/t- it is possible by extracting energy from an additional seventh block side using the Transvector Interface from Thaumic Tinkerer.
*Crushed Ice from Forestry can be used instead of Ice.
Equation[edit | edit source]
- is the energy made per tick.
- is the temperature in Kelvin of the first heat source.
- is the temperature in Kelvin of the second heat source.
- is an adjustment value, defined in the config. Defaults to 1.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
FTB Infinity Evolved[edit | edit source]
- Main article: FTB Infinity Evolved
Citations[edit | edit source]
- The energy generation numbers are based off a Reddit post by user "SeriousCreeper", seen here. This information is used with special permission.