Recipe[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Thermometer Sensor must be positioned adjacent to a Smelting Crucible, Mold, Fluid Pipe, or IC2 Nuclear Reactor. If the back of the Sensor is not against the block in question, a Monkey Wrench may be used to change the direction that the Sensor will read from.
By default, the Sensor will display the current temperature of the Crucible in decimal. Using a Screwdriver on the temperature display will toggle between decimal and hexadecimal readouts. Using the Screwdriver on one of the Sensor's six buttons will set it to display the average temperature over one of several periods of time. Using the Screwdriver anywhere else on the Sensor will toggle between several Display and Redstone modes. When in a Redstone mode, the display will not show the current temperature, instead showing the temperature setting/threshold for the mode.
- 0: Display Temperature in Kelvin
- 1: Display as percentage of Crucible's melting point. Also emits Redstone according to temperature, scaled to a maximum of the melting point.
- 2: Emit Redstone when temperature is greater than X
- 3: Emit Redstone when temperature is equal to X
- 4: Emit Redstone when temperature is less than X
- 5: Emit Redstone according to temperature, scaled to a maximum of X
- 6: Emit Redstone when temperature is greater than or equal to the melting point
- 7: Emit Redstone when temperature is less than the melting point