As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|These items have been replaced in IC2 Experimental.|
Their replacements are Fuel Rod (Uranium), Dual Fuel Rod (Uranium), Quad Fuel Rod (Uranium), Fuel Rod (Depleted Uranium), Dual Fuel Rod (Depleted Uranium), Quad Fuel Rod (Depleted Uranium).
Uranium Cells were nuclear fuels added by IndustrialCraft 2. Uranium was a mid tier fuel, lasting 5 times longer than Thorium but half as long as Plutonium. The main use of them was for use in a Nuclear Reactor, but they were also needed for the Nuke
There were 6 variations on the Uranium Cell, 3 that served as fuel and 3 that could be used for create new cells.
- Uranium Cell: The Standard Reactor Fuel.
- Dual Uranium Cell: Twice as powerful as the Uranium Cell.
- Quad Uranium Cell: 4 times as powerful as the Uranium Cell.
- Near-Depleted Uranium Cell: Sometimes when a Uranium Cell died out, this stayed behind
- Depleted Isotope Cell: Crafted from a Near-depleted Uranium Cell, could be re-enriched
- Re-Enriched Uranium Cell: When a Depleted Isotope cell was placed in a breeding reactor, this is what it would turn into, and could be crafted into a Uranium Cell
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Time: 5 secs
MaxEnergy: 2 EU/t