I am the GregTech master.
I am also in charge of templates and extensions. If you have any questions about the templates, extensions, or translation system, just ask me.
I made the recent changes IRC bot that can be found in the #FTB-Wiki-recentchanges channel on EsperNet IRC (irc.esper.net).
PonyButt is my bot that I use for bot things.
I am PeterRabbit#6165 on Discord.
Favorite Pages[edit | edit source]
- The bae
- Feed The Beast wiki:All templates
- Template:Navbox Materials
- Template:Navbox material forms
Bad Idea Machine[edit | edit source]
|This page contains material which is kept because it is considered humorous. |
Please do not take it too seriously.
At times, people may be tempted to use a Bad Idea Machine. However, this is strongly, strongly discouraged on Wikipedia and in real life.
Past usages of the Bad Idea Machine:
- Suggesting that pages only be editable by registered users
- Suggesting that we have a policy requiring the use of common sense
- Suggesting that people be required to donate before they can edit
- Suggesting that autoconfirmed usership can be removed by admins
- Suggesting that you can't delete the main page
- Suggesting that you shouldn't shove beans up your nose
- Suggesting that pages only be editable by experts
- Suggesting that the Bad Idea Machine has good ideas and not bad ideas
- Suggesting that the Bad Idea Machine should be destroyed
- Suggesting that all pages should be deleted
- Suggesting that pages should be censored because political correctness says it's offensive
- Suggesting that you should delete the page Spider-Man 4
- Wikipedia:Perennial proposals
- Wikipedia:Village pump (proposals) — the lint screen of the one true Bad Idea Machine.