|The contents of this page were taken from various places on the wiki. They did not belong there, but should not be removed from the wiki.|
|Warning! There is a lot of drama stored on this page!|
User talk:SatanicSanta[edit | edit source]
- Jaded and slow kicked you off the wiki team, I just did the actual editing and user right stuff. -- SatanicSantaTalk•Contribs•Admin 21:42, 12 August 2014 (BST)
- In my opinion, you were way out of line. You are allowed to edit the wiki still, and you are still an autochecked user because your edits are quality, but you are not on the wiki team. I don't know if anyone else was banned, but I doubt it. Because you are stressed. Just asked Jaded, no there is no way you could apologize and return. -- SatanicSantaTalk•Contribs•Admin 21:53, 12 August 2014 (BST)
What do you want me to do Santa, I enjoy helping FTB, yes I went out on one, that was a mistake. I don't see why I can't be forgiven and return. If you're going to block me at least undo every edit I've performed. --RealSketch •Talk •Contributions 22:07, 12 August 2014 (BST)
- It could be much worse. If it got into public (ie everyone's) knowledge then you'd be eaten alive if you ever showed your face. You're lucky the Reddit post is vague, and people don't see the drama. Chocohead Nag• Additions 22:59, 12 August 2014 (BST)
- Great! Now I even need my edits to be reviewed. --RealSketch •Talk •Contributions 07:29, 13 August 2014 (BST)
Staff's Noticeboard[edit | edit source]
I would like to bring some comments to the table, seeing as I am no longer on the team, due to a certain someone. So, to continue, my points:
- User has not been active, and has only recently began documenting.
- User is not completely familiar with all the wiki has to offer, and still requires regular assistance.
- I do not agree with adding a user to the team, simply because another staff member is retiring, that is illogical and irresponsible.
- Recently the user argued with someone on the Wiki Team, and caused them to be kicked off, thus proving they do not get on well with the team and may cause future problems.
- User may only want this position for the purple banner that accompanies it, and that is wrong.
- Your only reasoning for these points is because you've been removed from the team. Gideon knows how to write articles, and can do so without help. He's been active on here longer than I was before I was invited to join the team. He is being added because the team needs additional members, as well as because I'm retiring. He's not doing this for a banner. Real, you got yourself kicked from the team and banned from the forums because of what you did. Take some responsibility for what you did and stop blaming others. -- Padfoote Staff • Talk • Contributions 14:15, 13 August 2014 (BST)
- You have not read the points carefully, articles I've seen have not been completely up to standard. He did in fact cause problems that affected the wiki. He may active, but he has not edited so much to say he knows how to document things. And most importantly, one of the reasons you're doing this is because you're retiring, except you haven't carefully monitored a good replacement. --RealSketch •Talk •Contributions 14:53, 13 August 2014 (BST)
- Real, you are the only one that has done something that impacted the wiki in a negative manner. His reporting you did not impact it in anyway, seeing how there were several of us that reported your inappropriate behaviour. His editing abilities here far surpass your initial edits, as well as my own. He will improve with time and become better than either of us are at editing here. But if that's how you feel about this vote, that's fine. Your objections are noted, the vote will continuing as is. -- Padfoote Staff • Talk • Contributions 15:18, 13 August 2014 (BST)
- I have pushed FTB forward, changed the way users see the wiki, encouraged new members, enlightened the community. I did not deserve a permanent ban, I didn't even discriminate. Apparently FTB hates people who tell the truth, following that rule and the wiki would mean nothing.
I mighty well am not happy that all my hard work has been for nothing, FTB seems just like a bunch of ignorant people to me now, when they used to seem caring and great. Believe me Padfoote if I could get back on the forums without Jaded, slow and any other moderator being so silly and banning me again I would, but I they won't listen. Is there a way I can have my every single one of my edits undone? -- -- The preceding unsigned comment was added by RealSketch (talk • contribs)
User talk:RealSketch[edit | edit source]
Since you insist on continuing this, I'll finish it. You violated rule #1 on the forums, as well as the bullying and attacks rule. Jaded responded with the same justice she would have if anyone else had done it, which is an immediate, and permanent, ban. Don't like it? Talk to slowpoke. Don't bring this to wiki, and do not use it as a reason to go on with attacks against Gideon and forum staff members. You did not single handedly change FTB, so stop saying you did. It's a team behind FTB, and all of us have contributed. I suggest you learn to take responsibility for your actions. You were in the wrong, and you got punished for it. Don't blame others for what you did. Take it as a lesson and apply it to life.
- +1. If it gets brought up again, Real, you're getting a permanent ban from here too. Knock it off. And to touch on something I missed while I was asleep:
- "Is there a way I can have my every single one of my edits undone?" No, for three reasons: 1. According to our license, CC BY 4.0, we are allowed to share and alter your material for any purpose, even commercially. The only thing that must be done is you must get appropriate credit, which is done in the history pages, and it must be indicated that changes were made, again, in the history pages. 2. I don't know how to do that. 3. I don't want to. You were a good editor, that's why you were on the team. -- SatanicSantaTalk•Contribs•Admin 17:09, 13 August 2014 (BST)
- Look further up both of you, what do you see? You see plans and projects that would be beautifully done. And do you know how many days ago that was, 7. Now let's look a bit further up, you see a caring and encouraging staff member. Now look even further up the page, you see two this time, both showing a quick replying, fun and up for a laugh member, whose contributions were high quality.
- All of that is gone, in a few minutes, Jadedcat managed to completely stop a Wiki Team member from contributing to FTB anymore, and why? Because she believed I was being discriminating, for being honest but still showing that people could be who they wanted to.
- No of course I didn't push FTB alone, everyone who has ever contributed something helpful to this wiki has. I don't know what to do now. You aren't going to block me Santa are you? Because all this is just ridiculous. --RealSketch •Talk •Contributions 17:25, 13 August 2014 (BST)
- Real, everyone believes you were in the wrong except you. It was rude, and rather hurtful to say. Jaded didn't stop you. YOU stopped yourself. You've been asked to drop it, and you refuse to. At this point, I support the ban on here as well. You've been warned by two staff members several times to stop and you will not. Take this as a lesson in life, and learn to accept responsibility for your own mistakes. -- Padfoote Staff • Talk • Contributions 17:32, 13 August 2014 (BST)