Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Welcome to the Official FTB Wiki Anxeron19, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
From your user page I can see you're interested in documenting ReactorCraft?
If you need any assistance on the wiki, feel free to contact the Wiki Team. :)
--RealSketch •Staff •Talk •Contributions 10:05, 30 July 2014 (BST)
I'm assuming this is how I reply? Oh fyi I worked a lot on the reactorcraft wikia.
1) Can I make a workbench api? If so how?
2) Where can I find rules? -- The preceding unsigned comment was added by Anxeron19 (talk • contribs)
- Look at the source for this section to see the proper way to respond :P. By "workbench api" I assume you mean crafting grid? I can work on one of those today, and let you know when it's finished. "Rules" are at the Manual of Style. There are a lot of helpful links in the Template:Navbox portals, so you may want to look at that. In the future, please be sure to sign all of your posts on talk pages with -- ~~~~. I think that's all for now, thanks! -- SatanicSantaContribs•Administrator and Editor 16:29, 23 August 2014 (BST)
Thanks for the great reply! Here's another question then :
How do I press Tab to add a large space? Using Chrome right now.
I'm working on the reactorcraft navbox right now, will see how that works. I think it should not stay collapsed too as I'm new to this and have no idea that the navbox exists.
--Anxeron19 (talk) 01:02, 24 August 2014 (BST)
- There is no way (AFAIK) to tab in on an article. And honestly, it isn't needed with how things are formatted here. -- Padfoote Staff • Talk • Contributions 01:26, 24 August 2014 (BST)
- On tabbing: I usually just open up a text editor, hit tab, and then just copy/paste it. It's annoying, I know, but that's all that's available atm. On the ReactorCraft navbox: you can add |state=uncollapsed to make it not auto-collapsed. Big navboxes should always be auto-collapsed, as they can make the page unreasonably long, and may make the page take longer to load (not 100% sure about that though). I'm gonna work on that Workbench template once I finish up the ElectriCraft navbox. Also, Padfoote you suck :P http://puu.sh/b5cCd/306098d404.png -- SatanicSantaContribs•Administrator and Editor 01:31, 24 August 2014 (BST)