Welcome to the Official FTB Wiki Anxeron19, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
From your user page I can see you're interested in documenting ReactorCraft?
If you need any assistance on the wiki, feel free to contact the Wiki Team. :)
--RealSketch •Staff •Talk •Contributions 10:05, 30 July 2014 (BST)
I'm assuming this is how I reply? Oh fyi I worked a lot on the reactorcraft wikia.
1) Can I make a workbench api? If so how?
2) Where can I find rules? -- Preceding unsigned comment was added by Anxeron19 (talk • contribs)
- Look at the source for this section to see the proper way to respond :P. By "workbench api" I assume you mean crafting grid? I can work on one of those today, and let you know when it's finished. "Rules" are at the Manual of Style. There are a lot of helpful links in the Template:Navbox portals, so you may want to look at that. In the future, please be sure to sign all of your posts on talk pages with -- ~~~~. I think that's all for now, thanks! -- SatanicSantaContribs•Administrator and Editor 16:29, 23 August 2014 (BST)
Thanks for the great reply! Here's another question then :
How do I press Tab to add a large space? Using Chrome right now.
I'm working on the reactorcraft navbox right now, will see how that works. I think it should not stay collapsed too as I'm new to this and have no idea that the navbox exists.
--Anxeron19 (talk) 01:02, 24 August 2014 (BST)
- There is no way (AFAIK) to tab in on an article. And honestly, it isn't needed with how things are formatted here. -- Padfoote Staff • Talk • Contributions 01:26, 24 August 2014 (BST)
- On tabbing: I usually just open up a text editor, hit tab, and then just copy/paste it. It's annoying, I know, but that's all that's available atm. On the ReactorCraft navbox: you can add |state=uncollapsed to make it not auto-collapsed. Big navboxes should always be auto-collapsed, as they can make the page unreasonably long, and may make the page take longer to load (not 100% sure about that though). I'm gonna work on that Workbench template once I finish up the ElectriCraft navbox. Also, Padfoote you suck :P http://puu.sh/b5cCd/306098d404.png -- SatanicSantaContribs•Administrator and Editor 01:31, 24 August 2014 (BST)
Thanks again! I think there's no way to have to either uncollapsed on this page and collapsed on another page, right?--Anxeron19 (talk) 01:43, 24 August 2014 (BST)