Vacuum Freezer (GregTech 5)
|It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality.|
- This page is about the Vacuum Freezer added by GregTech 5. For other uses, see .
|Tooltip text||Controller Block for the Vacuum Freezer|
The Vacuum Freezer is a middle to end-game multiblock machine added by GregTech 5. It is primarily used to cool down several highly advanced materials, such as Nichrome, Tungstensteel and Enriched Naquadah, but can also restore the durability of the Coolant Cell from IC2.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Construction[edit | edit source]
Like the Implosion Compressor, the Vacuum Freezer is a 3x3x3 hollow structure, but composed primarily by Frost Proof Machine Casings. The Vacuum Freezer control block must be placed in the center of one side. The structure must also include:
- At least one
Energy Hatch of any tier, though a HV Energy Hatch is recommended
Note[edit | edit source]
As with all other GregTech multiblock machines:
- Insufficient energy supply will destroy the material being currently processed.
- When the Output Bus is full, the Vacuum Freezer will continue to work and destroy all newly produced items.
- Do not build a multiblock machine over chunk borders. Doing so can lead to unpredictable behavior. If NEI is installed (and strongly recommended), chunk borders can be viewed by pressing "F9" (by default).
- Before using the Vacuum Freezer for the first time, maintenance must be performed.
- To activate or deactivate the Vacuum Freezer, hit its control block with a Soft Hammer.