If you have a minute, please respond to this survey. It will help us know how to better improve the wiki. Thank you for your time!
|Latest Minecraft version||1.12.1|
WAILA Harvestability is an addon for WAILA by squeek502. It is a client-side mod, that displays whether or not the player is currently able to harvest the selected block. It will also show the harvest level to mine the block, and the tool type that is effective against it. WAILA Harvestability was originally made for use with Tinkers' Construct, but will work without it.
It has several other configurable options, all of which can be changed using the WAILA configuration screen.
- Whether it will only show when the player is sneaking (on/off)
- Whether it will only work on ore blocks, and not other blocks (on/off)
- Whether it will show the required tool (on/off)
- Whether it will only show if it is harvestable (on/off)
- Whether it will only show if it is not harvestable (on/off)
- Whether it will show the harvest level (on/off)
- Whether it will show the effective tool type (on/off)
- Whether the effective tool will only be shown if the player is sneaking (on/off)
- Whether the harvest level will only be shown if the player is sneaking (on/off)
- Minimal Mode (on/off)
- Minimal Mode is a setting that will show only a few icons of information. When on, it will show if the block is harvestable or not, but will not show the words describing that. It will also display the effective tool type, and the harvest level.
[edit | edit source]