Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Wand Focus: Fire (Thaumcraft 4)
- This page is about Wand Focus: Fire from Thaumcraft 4. For other uses, see .
|Wand Focus: Fire|
The Wand Focus: Fire is a wand focus added by Thaumcraft 4. When equipped to a wand, it will be able to spew a short-range cone of fire by holding down the right mouse button. Its base vis cost is 0.1
Recipe[redigera | redigera wikitext]
Upgrades[redigera | redigera wikitext]
- Main article: Focal Manipulator (Thaumcraft 4)
|III||Frugal||Potency||Fire Beam||Fire Ball|
- Frugal: Reduces the vis cost of activating the focus's powers by 10% per level.
- Potency: Increases the damage or strength of the focus's powers. The exact damage increase varies from focus to focus, but is usually about 20% per level.
- Alchemist's Fire: Increases the potency of the elemental fire in the focus. Any targets set alight will burn for much longer.
- Fire Ball: The focus produces an explosive ball of fire the player can hurl at mobs. The Alchemist's Fire upgrade causes it to also set the ground aflame around the point of impact.
- Fire Beam: The focus emits a narrow stream of fire instead of a wide swathe. It burns through anything it touches inflicting massive damage. Having an Alchemist's Fire upgrade will set blocks on fire.
Thaumonomicon entry[redigera | redigera wikitext]