Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Wand Focus: Frost (Thaumcraft 4)
- This page is about Wand Focus: Frost from Thaumcraft 4. For other uses, see .
|Wand Focus: Frost|
The Wand Focus: Frost is a wand focus added by Thaumcraft 4. When equipped to a wand, it will launch a ball of ice that can bounce off of blocks and mobs if their hardness is high enough.[clarify] Its base vis cost is 0.05
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Focal Manipulator (Thaumcraft 4)
|III||Frugal||Potency||Scatter Shot||Ice Boulder||Alchemist's Frost|
- Frugal: Reduces the vis cost of activating the focus's powers by 10% per level.
- Potency: Increases the damage or strength of the focus's powers. The exact damage increase varies from focus to focus, but is usually about 20% per level.
- Alchemist's Frost: Targets hit by the ice ball are chilled and will slow down. Effect increases with each rank.
- Scatter Shot: The focus produces small pieces of ice that deal minimal damage. If concentrated on a target significant damage can be inflicted.
- Ice Boulder: The focus produces a large ball of ice that tends to bounce around when it hits blocks.
Thaumonomicon entry[edit | edit source]