Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Wand Focus: Nine Hells (Thaumcraft 5)
- This page is about Wand Focus: Nine Hells from Thaumcraft 5. For other uses, see .
|Wand Focus: Nine Hells|
The Wand Focus: Shock is a wand focus added by Thaumcraft 5. When equipped to a wand, it will allow the player to summon a Firebat which will attack the mob that the player is pointing at. Its base vis cost is 1
per bat summoned.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
This infusion has an instability level of "Minor"
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Focal Manipulator (Thaumcraft 5)
|III||Frugal||Potency||Bat Bombs||Devil Bats|
- Frugal - Reduces the vis cost of activating the focus's powers by 10% per level.
- Potency - Increases the damage or strength of the focus's powers. The exact damage increase varies from focus to focus, but is usually about 20% per level.
- Bat Bombs - This upgrade will make the summoned firebats even more volatile. They always explode when they contact their target and the explosion will be a lot more potent than normal.
- Devil Bats - With this upgrade applied the summoned bats are larger, tougher and nastier. They will never explode, but keep attacking their target till it expires or they are slain.
- Vampire Bats - This upgrade changes the summoned bats into vampire bats. Not only will they suck the life out of their target to replenish their own, but some of the stolen life force is given to their summoner.
Thaumonomicon entry[edit | edit source]
Tier 5: Vampire Bats entry[edit | edit source]