Winter Jam 2019
- This page is about Winter Jam 2019. For other uses, see .
|Winter Jam 2019|
|Start date||December 1st, 2019|
|End date||December 31st, 2019|
Winter Jam 2019 was a festive winter-themed mod-making event hosted by ProxyNeko of Minecraft Mod Development. Mods made are to "fit a winter, festive, or new years theme" which "can apply to any tradition, event, or religious ceremony that takes place during this time of year". Unlike most mod-making events however, it is not a competition but just designed for participants to have fun. The mods had to be created between December 1st and 31st, have to be visible sourced and made for Forge 1.14.4 under a few other rules.
At the end of the event, each participant received a special purely visual "WinterJam2019" role on the MMD Discord server.
Once the event is over, a server hosting a modpack containing all working submitted mods, as well as requested event from previous years' events, has been publicly available.
Mods created[edit | edit source]
- Fimbulwinter (by javisel, MotorGorilla1 and cipher_zero_x)
- Ice Sculptures (by hnOsmium0001)
- Polarizing Biomes (by bl4ckscor3)
- Snow Under Trees (by bl4ckscor3)
- Snow Variants (by Trikzon)
- Snow! Real Magic! (by Snownee_)
- Snowmancy (by bl4ckscor3)
- Spruce Willis the Xmas Tree (by ProxyNeko, Coda1552 and jriwanek)
- Thicker Snow on Grass (by tfarecnim)
- Winter Ambience (by Willbl3pic)
- Winter Decorations (by Willbl3pic)
[edit | edit source]
- The Winter Jam modpack on CurseForge
- The Minecraft Mod Development Discord server (where event communication is conducted)
- The submission page