Wood Cutter (Steve's Carts)
- This page is about the Wood Cutter from Steve's Carts. For other uses, see .
|Type||Steve's Carts Module|
|Steve's Carts Properties|
|Tool type||Wood Cutter|
Wood Cutters[edit | edit source]
|Wood Cutter Type||Compatible Hulls||Modular Cost||Construction Time||Durability||Drop Multiplier|
Basic Wood Cutter
|34||9 min 45 sec||160,000||80%|
Hardened Wood Cutter
|65||40 min 34 sec||320,000||100%|
Galgadorian Wood Cutter
|120||2 hr 36 min 19 sec||Unbreakable||125%|
Usage[edit | edit source]
When mounted on a cart using the Cart Assembler, the Wood Cutter tool will construct and maintain a tree farm. The Wood Cutter tool has a three slot inventory, which should be stocked with Saplings. As the cart makes its way around the track, the Wood Cutter will plant the Saplings from its inventory on every other block on either side of the track.
Once a tree is fully grown, the wood cutter cart will pause as it removes the tree. It first clears the Leaves and restocks its own Saplings inventory, before placing any extra in any storage modules. Apples are also collected and stored. The Wood Cutter will then chop down the Wood blocks that remain.
Once the tree is fully cleared, it will plant a new Sapling in its place and continue down the track. If it has no more space for Wood, it will continue to trim the leaves but not remove the Wood until the minecart has storage room for Wood.
- Only a single tool is allowed per cart.
- The Wood Cutter will plant one sapling on both sides of the track every second dirt block.
- The Wood Cutter will collect Wood, Saplings, and Apples and place them in a storage module
- The Wood Cutter can only plant Oak Saplings, Birch Saplings, Spruce Saplings, and Jungle Saplings.
- The Wood Cutter will only cut down Wood Blocks if it has space for them.
- Note: If powered with a Solar Engine, leaves will block the solar panels, so the cart should have tiny or regular coal engine as an alternate power source while it is chopping down trees.
Drill tool modules are used to tunnel into the earth. There are four types of drills; each with different speeds and bore sizes. Drills will dig through the earth so long as they have track to run on, so it is recommended to include a Railer on board. Drills, like all Tools take up the front slot of the minecart.
Complimentary Modules[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]