Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Required modules||Tweaks (*)|
Charset adds various Tweaks.
- Auto Replace: when a tool is broken, and if a new tool is above where the broken tool was, the new tool will move down (similar to Inventory Tweaks). It is disabled in version "0.3.0-pre10" and above, due to implementation issues after 1.9+'s changes.
- Anvil Item Dyeing: adds a way to dye item names in the anvil. Disables itself by default if Quark is present.
- Block Carrying: allows blocks to be carried by shift-middle-clicking, as well as put into and out of minecarts.
- Disable Vanilla Tools: off per default. If set to 1 in the config, Vanilla tools will become inefficient, and their max damage will become 1. If set to 2 (or more) in the config, all Vanilla tools will become uncraftable.
- Double Doors: makes "double doors"- two side-by-side Doors can be opened with one right-click.
- Dyeable Minecarts: makes Minecarts dyeable. Right-clicking a Minecart with a dye will dye it. Breaking a Minecart will revert it back to its undyed state.
- Equalize Mob Chances: will make mobs spawn rarely with the same armor and weapon as the closest player.
- Fix Player Damage Animation: fixes a minor visual bug related to the handling of player damage animation.
- Glass Shards: adds Glass Shards.
- Graphite: adds Graphite.
- Improved TNT: makes lit TNT hittable.
- Mob Control: off per default. Allows the controlling of mob spawning and endermen block carrying, through an additional config file named tweaks-mobcontrol.cfg. Mobs can be disabled from spawning.
- Remove Tweaks: off per default. Allow to disable certain vanilla functionality: sprinting, vanilla tool effectiveness, item tooltips, nether portals, the recipe book button.
- Zorro: when jumping upon a leashed, saddled Horse and riding it will give the Horse potion effects. If the player has a sword or bow, it will be Speed II, Resistance I and Jump Boost I for 40 seconds. Otherwise, it will just be Speed I for 8 seconds. This is intended as an easter egg, and was taken from Factorization.