Dragon Block C
|This article is a stub.|
You can help us by expanding it. Learn how here.
|This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's quality standards. |
You can help us by improving it. Learn how here.
|Dragon Block C|
|Current developers||Jin Ryuu|
|Latest Minecraft version||1.7.10|
List of features[(editsection)(pipe-separator)(visualeditor-ca-editsource-section)]
- Ki “Energy” system
- Scouter accessory
- 4 Scouter Functions switchable by Scouter Key
- It can detect other players
- Sagas System
- Wish System
- Put 7 Dragon Blocks in H form on ground and right click the middle one. Shenron will spawn to grant the player a wish.
- 5 wishes are available and the Namek DBs triple the effect.
- Space Pod Transport System
- New Biomes and Dimensions:
- Planet Namek:
- Namekians! And for now one type Namek building
- It has a Namek Biome, and spawns mooshrooms and zombies.
- With Ajisa trees. They can only grow and be planted on Namek Grass.
- Green horizon and green water!
- Namekian Ajisa tree can be used to craft planks
- Planet Vegeta
- 2 Type of saiyans will spawn
- Red horizon and red water!
- Other World
- Death system with Enma’s Palace^^
- Snake Way to Kaio Planet
- Planet Namek:
- Language Support
- C - Release Energy.
- G - Ascending – if further transformations are available.
- H - Descend – to go back to base form.
- F - Toggle flight.
- R - Turbo – it will give a little boost to some activities.
- F4 - Scouter Function Key – switches the modes of the Scouter or KiSense skill modes if Scouter is not equipped.
- V - Attributes, Skills, Ki techniques screen and Char creator screen if new player.
- L - Mission System screen.
- X - Action Menu – to use Kaioken, change Transformation type.