As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Item Filter (Block) (GregTech 5)
- This page is about the block version of the Item Filter added by GregTech 5. For other uses, see .
The Item Filter is a GregTech 5 machine to sort items in automation. It has an internal buffer for 9 items and can be programmed with up to 9 items it is able to accept.
- The Filter also has 5 buttons to change its behavior:
- Conducting Energy to the Block it is pointing to.
- Emitting Redstone signal while having an item inside.
- Inverting the Redstone signal.
- Inverting the filter. (Accepting all items besides that programmed into the filter)
- Ignore NBT data of items.