Displays Minecraft hp hearts for the provided amount of health and the provided type. This works inline so it can be used in prose and in infoboxes.
- 1: The amount of health to fill in. This displays halves, just like in Vanilla Minecraft. For example, 1 is and 2 is . If it is greater than 20, it will truncate for the sake of readability, reliability, and performance. For example, 25 is × 12.5. Defaults to 0.
- plain: Set to not display the numerical armor value and parentheses wrapping. When set, will display empty health bars until it reaches the max.
- size: The size of the bars to use. Defaults to 9px. Only provide the number; it uses pixels as its unit.
- max: The total number of bars to show. This is useful when displaying how much health is provided by something in comparison to the total number the player has (20). Defaults to 20. This value must be greater than or equal to the provided value for the first argument. Does not work unless plain is also set.
- type: The type of health to use. Omit to use normal hearts. Can be any of the following:
- mob: For use with mobs, like horses when ridden. Displays the hearts backwards like in the game. Example:
- poisoned: Displays green poisoned hearts. Example:
- withered: Displays black withered hearts. Example:
- absorption: Displays yellow absorption hearts. Example:
- hardcore: Displays hardcore hearts. Example:
|You type||You get|
||25 ( × 12.5)|